Men's bracelets

Looking for a meme bracelet. Something minimal and tasteful, not gaudy. Where should I look? Any notable brands?

Kiel James Patrick

find a vintage one off etsy. there are shitloads and not too pricy.

why are anchor bracelets so meme'd? is everyone trying to be a fucking sailor/prep boi?

Are John Hardy ones any good?

Miansai is better, I also copped a KJP knock off for like $4 at H&M with no ragrets

Im into tournament fishing so I rock this stuff, but around here with all the vinyard vines shit I get the idea that the thought process is:
nautical=yacht=old money=LOOK AT ME do I look rich yet???

Which begs the question, what does Veeky Forums think of vinyard vines? Ive never seen it mentioned here.

Man I feel I really need to get one. My wrists look barren without an obnoxious wrist fedora watch.

Shitty fratfag-core where I'm from.

It looks really laughable when nautical-based prep is worn in a landlocked state.

albanu. the OG.

I have this Patrick Mavros bracelet and receive a lot of compliments on it

>Go to craft store
>Buy shitloads of beads
>Buy string
>Cheap as fuck
>Make shitloads of bracelets
>different colors/themes to match fits

Anchors are meme because of pinterest/tumblr tattoo whores.

ALL_BLUES is as minimal maymay as you'll get if you don't mind the price

Same.

They were a meme long before that.

Same.

Flipped a couple for $$$ because soccer moms are lazy.

some dude posted this in a thread saying he made that kind of bracelets but I've yet to contact him about it

Just looking for things that look visually more interesting than things like this which to me are incredibly boring. I don't like the anchor bracelets although some of them look nice, but they're usually very ovepriced.

Etsy definitely seems like a good place to look.

W2C similar at not an asshat inflated price

Solid silver such as this is usually not going to be cheap. I mean it's never going to be, I don't know that the markup on this is that insane.

Feel free to look around of course, it's a fairly simple design that other brands and crafters must have in store also.

The only way it's going to be cheap for is if he takes up metal detecting, digs up a shitload of slugged silver coins, smelts them down, and hammers a bracelet out himself/herself.

And that's assuming they know someone they could borrow a metal detector from.

Don't care as much for it being solid silver, I'm more concerned about the look