More clothing that uses 80's to early 2000's military designs and subtle military aesthetics in a minimalist way

More clothing that uses 80's to early 2000's military designs and subtle military aesthetics in a minimalist way.
This is an uber-niche

Other urls found in this thread:

stromoctober.com/products
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hba has shit like this

I love Wtaps t-shirts but I can't justify the price.

Buy one and you'll see in the quality and appearance why they cost what they cost.

ID on pants?

yeah but that shit's weak, you can keep that

Some of these tees might be right up your alley:

stromoctober.com/products

If I had some cash I would cop half of the tops on this website.

Same )': at least you can bookmark it

Why are you not banned yet?

I have a fake one and love it. But the number of fake designs is limited. I don't have the kind of money to spend $60 on a real t-shirt unfortunately.

Suddenly I feel as though I'm being marketed to :^)

I absolutely love my Axe longsleeve.
I feel disingenuous flexing WTAPS though because it's the only piece I have.
My wardrobe would consist solely of it if I had a choice though, truly a legendary designer.

This is the first time I've encountered WTAPS and although I genuinely enjoy the aesthetics and would buy at some point, none of it seems to stand out much? Am I missing something? It's a solid brand but I've yet to see anything spectacular.

I have one of his belts, and my only qualm is that he should've went and used the same width belt on the clasp side.

Their pieces and the aesthetic they revolve around, at least to me, is a very interesting one.
I have always loved 80's and 90's era military styling, so I am probably very biased, but they seem to understand and market towards people like me, who grew up on Delta Force 2 and Blackhawk Down, and thoroughly enjoy militaria.

and I mean the DF2 game of course

Their outerwear is where I think they stand out the most. They focus on re-doing previous applications of military clothing, but they do put out other pieces of sweats/PT gear with their branding on it.

Good thread

How long did it take for you to get yours? It's been a month and I'm still waiting for mine.

First one in awhile

How hard do you think their sales plummeted after that single was released?

I was just at a shitty department store in NYC and saw a lot of one of their recent collections for pretty cheap cobbled together on a sale rack.
The brand isn't cool enough to sell what they sell.

Who is this faggot? He keeps posting 'that shits weak' or 'you can keep that' on literally every HBA post ive seen.

Shill? Shill.

Looks like a Daft Punk photo shoot.

jokes on you faggot
thats not daft punks
thats astronauts

Holy fuck I love. Astronauts. Their first album was the shit.

w2c boots

where do i get that grid undershirt?

Guerilla Group I think, same with the most of the other stuff he's wearing sans the jacket.

A lot of Cav Empt items have designs like these

Cav Empt seems to use designs and have an aesthetic that revolves more around 90's and 80's era sci-fi and almost parody of late 10th century design.
Still a great label.

20th century*

Id on boots?

id on backpack?

Tactical Tailor Urban Operator pack with two Touhou EET patches.

foh steeeet wearfaggot

>someone saved my edit
Ty

>not fucking around and bringing the jeep back

do you have any recommendations for other makers of similar backpacks?

w2c?

w2c

Mystery Ranch, Other Tac Tailor bags, GoRuck, MilTec, 5.11 RUSH, there are a plethora of gear makers that make some great options, aside from MilTec, those are probably the highest quality ones, most are made in the USA out of high denier Cordura and are pretty cool looking.

Why banned ? Fake website or is it forbidden now to post links ?

>80's
>military

spoopy ghost man gb2 /x/

Probably Rick

y-3 warrior boots

white doc martens

user probably means to stop shilling stromoctober

What's the name of the Wtaps jacket? Want to get one.

bump

Past season, although there are some great pieces on Grailed.

did you mean: wtaps general?