How to incorporate band shirts into fits without looking like an emo fag?

i wanna wear my darkthrone shirt but i know to the rest of the general population i look like this, is there anything that can make this look cool or is there no point?

Other urls found in this thread:

vans.com/shop/foundation-jacket-ivy-green?cm_mmc=GPF-_-google-_-merchantcenter-_-YWHIVG&rmatt=tsid:1013075|cid:349202813|agid:27429409253|tid:pla-64640749031|crid:98433504773|nw:g|rnd:10207503874596016351|dvc:c|adp:1o2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_9-9BRCqpZeZhLeOg68BEiQAOviWAgXW019s4jPpkGsP1J6-sDIiNG-Ptqx859aGdy7-hjAaAnBP8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wear a nice jacket over it and make sure your pants are neutral

do emos even exist anymore? I haven't seen one since the late 2000s

yes. there are many where i live.

can i get an opinion on this fit? im a girl btw

Shoes are shit. Everything else is fine.

would the shoes be better if the soles were black? i was seriously debating on whether i should get these or just go with the all black ones and now i kinda regret buying these because they dont match with things easily

whats the jacket called

combat boots imo. a little edgy but not autisticly so

That style is shit. I'd go with Converse. Either cream, all white, or original black and white. These are easier to work with other fits as opposed to your Nike model.

vans.com/shop/foundation-jacket-ivy-green?cm_mmc=GPF-_-google-_-merchantcenter-_-YWHIVG&rmatt=tsid:1013075|cid:349202813|agid:27429409253|tid:pla-64640749031|crid:98433504773|nw:g|rnd:10207503874596016351|dvc:c|adp:1o2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_9-9BRCqpZeZhLeOg68BEiQAOviWAgXW019s4jPpkGsP1J6-sDIiNG-Ptqx859aGdy7-hjAaAnBP8P8HAQ

are combat boots awkward and clunky looking on short people?

Lol don't do combat boots. Get some Docs if you wanna go that route.

depends on the boot. sandro and kooples and have pretty sleek models, secondhand they're not too expensive.

hmm whats good shit to wear with docs

true

literally anything edgy

Wear darker pants with ur dt shirt. If you want to look less emo, get some metal patches and put em on a denim jacket. Emo kids dont wear patches. Please don't wear those retarded ass vans.

Not at all. There are plenty of combat boots for women.

1461 monos are versatile

Don't wear the shirts from emo bands, duh

nikes* my bad.

also dont wear edgy dark makeup like op pic. keep it light and simple

how to make boots look good on legs that are roughly 3 ft long

Stop buying shitty emo band merch.

u aint help shit

Oh please. I'm a short gal too. Theres heaps of slim combat boots that look fantastic on me but I'm slim as fuck. You'll look fine if you're not a fat ass

>darkthrone
>emo

pleb alert

its a fashion board you retard, its relevant

what do you usually wear with yours? i usually go with cuffed jeans (not big ass cuffs tho)

That music is totally edgey emo kid starter pack material.

You can like it all you want, it's just pathetic that you're in denial about it.

>look at me, I am being edgy and contrarian

no one cares what you think about some band.

Honestly, did you even think before you typed that?
If anyone is being contrarian, isn't it the person that is defending a band that sounds like dying pigs?

You can like the band all you want, but jeez. Learn to handle criticism like someone who isn't still in high school.

>i dont know anything about music but i do know the stuff i like is the only stuff thats good

If it's winter, I just tuck my jeans in like so. other than that, I don't wear them during the other seasons. i cba to dress grim and frostbitten all the time lol

>not being able to realize that something somebody says is their opinion and not fact
>not being able to make an argument so you have to make up stuff the other person said

Looks like someone dropped out.

Dont like things that i dont like

You're all retarded

Nothing says poser like wearing one of the original second wave black metal band shirts.

band shirts are huge right now dude
fucking retards selling old nirvana shirts for like 400$ bucks on grailed

dw about looking like an emo fag unless you are one

Metal and emo are literally the worst genre of music..

>shirt he's wearing

How do I get my hair to look like that? Looks amazing

not the same shirt, sleeves are different