Shu general

Want new shoes for the upcoming semester, thinking about pic related having never had derbies or casually worn anything other than sneakers but on the look out for a sneaker i really like

What's Veeky Forums copping/copped for fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

wish.com/search/glow shoes#cid=56866db037c4476cc708dcce
imgur.com/a/KAbVU
fransboonestore.com/collections/final-sales-50-use-code-final50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Want something with a THICK sole.

If you wear jeans then you'll be hard pressed to find matching things. Only if you wear black as well.

i have the 1461 mono and couldn't be happier with them.

they are now approaching the perfect broken in worn stage and look even better imo.

pics?? I imagine they look so cool worn in

These are nice senpai pls cop; have a similar non-brogue pair and they are rad af

Post more THICC derbies

How does the size go on these?

i'm going to buy these and you can't stop me

Cop or not

ID on that pair?

Nevermind, found out. Dries Van Noten - they're fucking sweet!

Those look so nice but I can't get used to the thick sole.

T R I P L E
R
I
P
L
E

W E L T
E
L
T

very thicc
very nice
i like it

Should I keep my beige Gazelles or sell them? I've worn them like twice. If I should keep them, what do they go best with? Black, dark grey or blue jeans?

I just got some, how did you break them in? Did you just wear them at home? How long until they stop hurting my feet?

black and dark grey should look best with these but imo with fall/winter around the corner I'd get something else. The lighter neutral colors should be used in spring/summer whereas darker ones in the autumn. Post some fit pics?

a while, try wear them daily, but for 2 hours max

Okay Veeky Forumsgs, how autistic do these look? They're only about 100 bucks and I'm thinking of copping

Dad shoes

look pretyy sick

hngg ann gimme that d

These are sorta guilty pleasure of mine, would fucking love a pair

I think I have these (1461 pw), definitely cop for $60

size one down by the way

any new zealanders/aussies/britbongs here just thinking of school shoes
please tell me im not the only one

lol. kinda. but that's what I kinda like about the look.

grosbys from kmart

I'ma cop some dooms, primeknit or regular? Anyone have experience with both? What's different.

same. really want a pair.

rad

givenchy vibes, what is it?

any more all black and perhaps nicer looking ones with soles like red wing postman?

raf simons chain derby

should I cop?

If you check the archive, somebody was posting a similar shoe in previous shoe threads

keep them, those are very cool, even if you don't wear for fall/winter they could be a sleeper hit that you end up really liking in a few months

w2c avant garde menswear shoes

Okay so I posted this on the fuccboi General and it was largely ignored
I copped these before I browsed fa and I currently wear stan smiths usually. It's there realistically any way to incorporate this Into a fit or should I toss

If it fits with Your style then sure. Could look good 50/50. What You gonna wear it with

toss

black or grey slim pants, dark green bomber

wish.com/search/glow shoes#cid=56866db037c4476cc708dcce

i just orderd some of these, I know none of you guys will like them since everyone on Veeky Forums is sort of a pussy against wearing flashy things. But im going to rock the fuck out of them

Thnx
I guess it could work but there's lots of other factors.
Price?
Climate?
Get a darker colour if possible

where will you be

keep. just wear them with shorts.

they look better than stans desu lmao

this is the most disgusting thing i've seen in a while, like some1 shaved a bunch of old people and knitted the hair into a shoe, pubes and ass hair and all, and had the gall to give it a fucking chisel toe like a pair of dress shoes or something
literally reevaluate your entire life if you're considering buying these

c/n?
I have all white sneakers and I kind of want dark shoes to go better with certain fits.

xD

Does anyone know what shoes is it? Name or type or something? Thanks !

cop

Postmans>>>>>

School starts soon.
I need new shoes.

I usually wear brown boots or minimal running with everything.

Need a new casual "fashion" sneaker.

recs?

tip: I look like an idiot in anything that resembles stan smith

Which one looks better, top or bottom brahs?

I already copped the bottom as an impulse buy because it was on sale but now that I have them, I realize that chunky shoes on a slim 5'7 male looks kinda weird so I might return them.

I really don't approve of high tops, the bottom look much better

Really? I mean I like them too, but they're just too chunky and I don't think I can pull them off. I really need slimmer shoes for my physique

What do people think of eccos? I've always gotten them and they seem like a really good shoe

Normie

If you're going to buy 1461's, I would recommend getting the MIE version, or Solovair Gibsons. I bought the Chinese manufactured version for $130CAD and the soles split after less than 8 months of heavy wear.

I've no experience with the MIE or Solovair Gibson's personally, but other people online seem to have had better experiences with them.

just bought these :^)

Are NMD's still worth checking out or they're just flavor of the month? My local store finally got them, should I get these or wait for the new stocks for next month?

use a lighter to bond the sole back. This rubber is weak as fuck and my pair of docks had a sole split similar to this... problem kinda solved? Be careful not to ruin the shape of it btw

they're literally adidas's overpriced roshe with 2 blocks. absolutely fotm

Thanks, I've got nothing to lose so might as well.

I'll see how it goes and maybe continue wearing them or get the Gibsons.

Unrelated: thinking of trying this imgur.com/a/KAbVU

It seems like a cheap dumb fun way to experiment with DIY.

I have the top ones and they're great. Cop if you like high tops.

yes, you should post pics of the process if you want to... just to see how it goes.

and im not a great fan of diy converse stuff, but that looks pretty effay? at a first glance. Wouldn't they start scraping off? i think that if you do that, you would have to paint them every once in a while. I actually think the original color is better, but whatever rocks your boat dude

What's a good pair of BLACK cheap everday shoes for school? Keep in mind that I'm still in highschool so even though im graduating soon, so I don't want to look like im tryharding 22 y/o look

skechers you faggot

>if i call everyone a faggot, maybe all the cool boys will talk to me......!!!

no, i'm calling you a faggot because you're in high school and are worrying about appearing too mature

They look fine, might just take some getting used to if you have only used slim sneakers before

you're making life quite difficult if you don't like highs
re-evaluate your fashion sense

didnt they get rereleased? pretty sure i saw pairs in selfridges this april

yeah they still sell them, just not in certain colourways anymore
i also dont think you can get the thinner soled versions either

w2c not in usa

I really wanna buy one of these.
The pink Gazelles or Kayanos are what I actually need but the Kohnas would be a nice meme and the Vans would be cheap.

Should I get all white mesh Stan Smiths?

sneakers are out, derbies are in, embrace the derby

yes

these look comfy af

Those probably would look like shit in a few months

these popped up on my facebook feed, not interested in copping but can someone id these shits? I'm assuming bootleg since I cant find them on google and by the way they look

bump

wat komt?

I'm thinking of getting these today because it's tax free and I need white sneakers. The tongue seems a little weird though. Any experiences with the tongue on gazelles?

I'm wanting to get this pair myself. I don't think the tongue should be trouble.

Has anyone tried the muroexe materia collection?

The SOLID model looks interesting for a minimalist autumn shoe; maybe sockless or or with merino socks for warmth...

I'm mainly scared of smell in the long term because of the rubber exterior... thoughts?

Nike Air Force, full white.
Y/N?

>tryhard
What does this even mean? Is it just how timid betas refer to "confidence?"

fransboonestore.com/collections/final-sales-50-use-code-final50

some CP's 50% off get in here fags

top is NB 300 hi right? Where to cop?

I like the mint gazelles or the grey asics

Should I buy these?

Update: I bought them. The arch support is a lot better than I thought it'd be and they're pretty comfy

yes you retard

no it's when someone is trying to hard and doesn't have confidence

Could you guys post some fits or inspo for mono docs? I've got them for quite some time but worn them only during work since they are quite formal looking.

What does it mean to "try to hard?"