Why do some let people like Kanye West dictate their wardrobe and wallets? Can we stop this anti-creativity?

Why do some let people like Kanye West dictate their wardrobe and wallets? Can we stop this anti-creativity?

yeah stop fucking buying it. Honestly I cant wait to Kaynes reaction when its high fashion shit is sitting on the racks of marshalls and target.

He made no strides in fashion.. he just co-oped shit, hell, I wear.. Punk/metal shirts, distressed articles of clothing.... That grungy white boy look has been around forever and now fashion faggots/hype beasts nuzzle the yeezy teet. I can't even bring myself to wear camo anymore... I love camo..

Yeah but this is for black kids and hype beasts. Also the 14-19 my parents give me 300 a month go to ham with

The only things I like he brought to the table are his colour pallet and biker jeans.

like I said. I want to see it on target racks, also marshalls. Maybe if I'm lucky he will even have to do a commercial for it like yeezy now at marshalls .

>Kanye West

Cuntye Harambe the 2nd*

>I can't even bring myself to wear camo anymore... I love camo..
You are the exact fucking same as the dickriders then. You let some individual to affect your clothing just as much as the dickriders.
Don't be such a huge fucking faggot user.

lol that's just not gonna happen. he's selling out faster than any designer right now.

/thread

You inspire me to wear my camo jacket again user. I just hate when fuckers come up and ask wear I cop that.

Wrong. Only Yeezy Boosts sellso fast because of more or less low price for hypebeasts. Look at his mainline stuff though - it sits and collects dust in warehouses until sale time kicks in. Hell even shoes other than Boosts can still be purchased. Adidas is successful, not this egomaniac.

Dope
> I just hate when fuckers come up and ask wear I cop that.
C'mon son, those are basically compliments of the best kind, you rock something so good people want to copy you.

No pretty much all his shit is selling out. Who else is setting up pop-up shops in a few hours notice with lineups for blocks?

learn how to take a compliment, weirdo.

True, I just feel it like its hallow, if that makes sense. I manly hate how people can get jerked about and controlled to looks alike. West's concert tees are like 90 bucks and are printed on Gildan shirts... Yet, ppl buy them and wear it like its fucking made of gold.

Pop up shops sell because again prices are affordable for Kanye's main demografic. Which isn't the case for his mainline collection.

so his only problem is pricing then, which is something he's already working on improving.

His problem is his pretentiousness. It's same as pyrex - ideas there, cool artsy runaways there. But main demografic they milk are dumb as fuck trendriders who give zero shit about all this stuff.

Without adidas, Kanye is fucked.

His crepe boots are available in various stores

The Dark One has spoken

That doesn't really mean anything. Of course if a music artist wants to be a fashion designer on a world wide scale they're gonna have to work with a company that already has those industries in place.

stfu, who am i going to flip yeezy shit if it loses hype

But his fashion is made up of distressed clothing, house pants / cut off yoga pants, and fucking water shoes, With "boost"...

Sheeple

I too filp clothing, but, I think he is a clown and an ass, hell, Drake comes off more fashionable.

I don't really care, I don't plan on ever buying his stuff. I'm just not gonna pretend it isn't incredibly successful.

lol if true