What is everyones honest opinion on supreme?

What is everyones honest opinion on supreme?

Bump

emily oberg is a cunt

used to find her hot until she began climbing further and further up racks' arse

+she has bf

Overhyped expensive trash followed by autistic fucc bois and sadboys.

Shut the fuck up

Like any other brand they have good pieces and bad pieces, people who wear it well and people who wear it bad. Supreme has alot more hype around it so has inflated that ratio so theres alot more middle class kids buying shitty pieces for the brand, which is just the same for alot of other designers.

if someone wears good supreme in good taste, then good on them

Memepreme

Some of their shit is tight but there's no denying with their semi recent popularity it's become too trendy & they make some ugly shit. But maybe they feel they can explore different areas bc they know people will buy. On the other hand maybe they do it as a joke to see how far they can go

I've always assumed it's nigger clothes and I've maintained an appropriate distance.
It's like a modern day FuBu or a nigger Undercover.
Their logo looks cool on white and offwhite backgrounds but it's not worth it to me to be associated with what I've seen of the brands fanbase

/thread

Is Supreme like those OBEY things?

not quite to that level yet

In a few years probably

OP here.
I'm assuming most people here are American thus have just heard of Palace. What does everyone think about it?
Been wearing it since 2013, really weird to see it blow up.

used to be cool but is now just trash

it's been destroyed by hype here in the uk

Used to be able to go into slam back in the day and buy as much as you wanted. Everything would be there. Even in late 2014 with the first adidas collab it sat for hours online. Now its all 12 year olds buying it up and everything sells out.

did u see the exhibition?
got told that it was just kids running around saying 'hey look hes wearing my tee hahaha!'
dead

Heard about it but didn't go, sounds pretty shit. Are you in any of the UK streetwear groups eg Basement, Supreme talk, Palace talk? All just kids reselling shit an hour after copping nowadays.

Sold all my palace shit last summer. Only got 1 piece right now and got it in a trade

yeah man, used to be in loads but left after got sick of it all and sold all my Supreme. Only in a couple groups now like Basement and C.E Talk n that.
It's fully peak atm.
Seems to be a vacuum of decent brands, would say the same things gonna happen to Gosha and Liam Hodges and Cottweiler but there too pricey.

I automatically dislike people wearing this shit (Palace as well)

Ayy my UK bois we outchea

Gosha talk is very well ran, they cap the amount people resell new shit for. Don't really like Gosha but I do rate the admins for that.

Not gonna lie haven't shot my preme yet, have a tonne of it to offload. Probably could get well over £1.5k for it all, got quite a few OG pieces

I get you completely about the vacuum, theres just generic shit. I'm gassed for the London Patta store and the London Stussy store though. Since the Stussy hype has gone they've released some good stuff.

As said do you feel like theres a vacuum for good brands?
Still fuck with bape but with the store long gone and only selfridges to get it locally its long to cop

They have some really decent pieces but overall to me Supreme is honestly a brand for kids.

If you're over 20 and still wears Supreme you should reavaluate your life choices

wargwarn brov
ahh i didn't know the Gosha admins did that, that's a sicc idea tbf.

yeah man I literally sold all of mine in one go to one lad that owns a second-hand streetware store in Edinburgh or something, way fucking easier than maintaining a stack of WTS posts.

I'm just gonna make my own/buy my mate's tees and hoodies n that, keep some decent quality branded stuff like coats/trousers and do my own thing. fuckn sick of a brand becoming 'known' and getting saturated.

Personally I think there kinda is, Palace is being ruined by the 12 year olds rocking it now, Supreme's kinda been going downhill now for the past few seasons but I really rate this season in comparison to the former few, pieces like the Astronaut Puffy Jacket. I like some of Cavempt's stuff too, and I rate Bape's FW16 collection as well, peak how the London store shut down a few years ago. Selfridges stock it both online and instore, but END does it too, but it's in store only too. When I buy Bape stuff I proxy it from Japan so it costs less than buying it from here. There's no solid brand filling that gap at the moment, Palace is going downhill and imo so is Supreme, unless they put out seasons like this or better more frequently. I think Cavempt kinda fills that gap but it's much more obscure to many people, and many people underrate Bape as I think it's starting to pick up speed, but on the general consensus there's no brand putting out stuff on the level Bape was in the 2000-era or Supreme was 10 years ago

Sorry for the phat blocc of text btw

I really liked palace shit because it hits so hard at home being a teen living in the UK. Loved the graphics, loved the vision. So upsetting when Asap rocky and people started wearing it because now all the middle class 12 yearolds want it.

It also used to be cheap but from what I heard they have been bought out or something. It kinda shows because they are charging more and the designs are just basic shit with palace/trifergs on it to appease hypebeasts

Pondon innit?
I use Pondon or SaruGeneral, its ran by bape talk uk/eu admins. I do rate cavempt, it could easily fill that gap if it becomes more well known but bape never will. The price of bape means it will never become that go-to hype brand. The price shuts tonnes of people out which is a good/bad thing

The 12 year olds are fucking annoying, I even see wet dons from my area rocking basic tri ferg shit all the time. Type of guys who only own that and the rest shit like nike. I miss the old palace shit too, back when shit would drop on slam,flatspot etc and would sit for time.
I've heard the London store is owned by Adidas which could be why they sold out.

Do you guys rate yardsale (the brand)? I know that picked up a little a year or so ago

wtf does she even do

she gets paid for nothing

has a nice ass nyc apartment gets flown out to wear adidas clothes etc

> this is what capitalism has done

Supreme has a shit ton of lame stan fans who buy nothing but graphic tees and garish hats who want to to look like an ugly manlet rap-entourage member.

Despite that shit part of the brand, their shirts and jackets are really quite great for the price and fit me exceptionally. they do really cool work. I love how they made a brick this season because they know a bunch of fucktards will buy it.

I've heard of Yardsale but not haven't really looked into it. I've used Pondon sometimes, and I used to dm a guy called skickz on ig (he's in the Bape Talk group, his name's Steven Usher, he sources Bape items through Japan near the release date and he tends to be cheaper than both END and Selfridges).

But now I don't use Pondon, haven't heard of SaruGeneral. I proxy my items directly from Japan meaning I can rock that shit right after release. Fedex shipping costs a lot sometimes but I've never been charged customs through Fedex at all, and when I use EMS (handed over to Parcelforce here afterwards - they're a pain sometimes but still okay overall), I tend to get the proxy people to write down a value on the customs sheet that's much lower than its actual value so I don't get hit by massive customs, so that's not bad too. I prefer it because if you choose EMS and reduce the customs value of the parcel it sometimes turns out less than Pondon, and they proxy it from a big Japan store that stocks Bape online the day it drops in the Bape stores too (think DSM stocking Supreme's stuff on drop day, just as Supreme does it, but online).

The items don't go out of stock too quickly, and since it's from a verified Bape retailer in Japan it's def legit and they don't hike up the price like Selfridges does, they retail the items at the same price on the Bape Japan website, but shit sells out on the Bape Japan website quick cos that's the go-to place for the Japanese Bapeheads.

lit innit

Ye I know him, friends with him on fb. Thats bless that you have a direct proxy after release, Pondon usually just post shit that they can definitely sell for sometimes high prices (compared to what actual retail would be, obv cheaper than selfridges) I dunno about END though, the store is all the way in Newcastle so fuck trekking to that

Yh fuck END they don't even sell their shit online, they used to take orders over the phone for a bit for their Bape stuff but they stopped. I haven't seen Steven Usher selling shit recently in Bape Talk so I proxy the shit from Japan myself using a proxy service, its sic

Their F/W collection is pretty fire and I'll probably cop pic related and the rabbit shirt.

what's the story on her? i don't anything about that bih