This human being wants to cut her hair shor, what should she do?

this human being wants to cut her hair shor, what should she do?

Drink a tall glass of bleach

suck a nigga dick for an iphone 6

i want to lay in bed with you and play with your hair while you look in my eyes

Consider giving that ass up for a slice of pizza and maybe two fish burgers

Go on a date with me and let me disappoint her

this thread was a terrible idea. Look for inspo pictures and read the sticky for hair inspo sites and compare facial structures and hair styles then go to a hair stylist and show them the picture.

Save up for a rhinoplasty instead.

front view of face would be more informative to pick the best hairstyle

Buzzcut.

>That nose

I would disappoint her more, you will have to fight me for it

this human should cut her nose instead

it's a cute nose desu

OY VEY

buzzcut + inverted skin triangle on the back of the head, circle tatoos filling it

Looks rubbish from the side but these noses look surprisingly good from the front.

suck a nigga dick for an iphone 6

>that nose

Short hair always goes well with an unique nose like yours for some reason so I'd go for it.

READY THE OVEN

hair grows back, do whatever, could suit you but you have nice hair already.

buzzcut or super short pixie cut. you have good eyebrows and nose, both look great with short hair

VERY cute profile and qt nose

also long hair suits you better than short hair would

Get this

Oi vey

if this is estelle i need to get back in contact with you

noooooooooooooooooooo

Ever since i saw ariana grande with that same hair it turns me on now. I would cum in her hair

Why not leave it like this? I like short hair girls but I also like cuddly and fluffy long hair on girls. Yours looks absolutely fine the way it is.

who are you?

you look like a sewer rat

We'll need to see feet pics if we're going to make a accurate determination on a hairstyle, honey

stop having aspergers

chilean?

this would work

cute overload

I think you should keep the long hair. Looks good on you. You probably wanna get it short because you're getting bored with your current look but it actually looks pretty great as is.

long nose is long but its kinda cute! :-)

Don't do it. She'll regret it. Short hair is for people with really good faces, after the initial excitement dies down she'll realise it's a long fucking time before her hair grows out again. Don't make the mistake I did. Don't do it.