Post outfits that make you cringe

Post outfits that make you cringe

Thats cool OP, but check this 5

that's cool user but check these repeaters right here

Yikes indeed.

do u like the number 2?

haha wtf this can't be real where can I see rickfags like this in public?

The glasses and hair make it cringe for me but he honestly has the body for wearing a crop top.

Is this Jude Law?

this is p nice

Is this a gay slut outfit?

this looks like shit but I can't figure out why

>Literally every guy who posts a picture in a crop top is a raging faggot

They really wonder why crop tops will never be popular outside of the gay community.

Okay, overloaded diaper baby.

Yes. More proof that loads of money != sense.

malefashionadvice uniform

meh doesnt look that bad desu, pretty sexy

no. take that back.

Really basic, but not terrible looking.

I cringe not because it's bad but because it is so ubiquitous and I can tell there was probably no thought involved in it. It has become the new tshirt and shorts cargo shorts.

>It has become the new tshirt and shorts cargo shorts.
not at all. that's retarded. that was never fashionable.

as a matter of fact, the guys going into mfa are mostly the type of guy that would wear that stuff. mfa is entry level fashion. there's nothing wrong with that. everyone needs to start somewhere, and it's better there than here.

I'm open to the idea of Men in crop tops, but this is just so gross. Fuck this guy. It's him.

It's so lame how Tumblr Feminist type girls think someone being confident with their body immediately equals them having excellent taste and immediately makes any outfit that person wears a good outfit.

tuck ya damn shirt in

Thr biggest problem here is the model.

First good post in thread

there's nothing wrong with everyone going out and buying and wearing the exact same thing because the internet told them to? that's not fashion, that's literally no better than just wearing tshirt and cargo shorts.

this

Can Veeky Forums bring back crop tops? i want Veeky Forums to bring them back

I'm fucking dead

Jonah Hill?

I am not a raging faggot and would wear a croptop BUT I'm not as skinny as I used to be so it'll have to wait

Fucking this

This guy looks a hell of a lot less cringy than 90% of the tryhard faggy garbage I see on this board. His outfit looks nice/clean while being utterly boring and forgettable, which is exactly what most people should be trying to achieve with their everyday wear.

Full H&M fit with vans. Damn son..

thats cute, but my 235 right here is better

holy shit quad doubles

what i think i look like

what i actually look like

How is this one senpai?

if he lost 20 lbs he could actually pull it off

shirt too tight and pants too baggy he poopoo his dipee

Does this nigga have a flash drive on is ear

you takin a shit my nigga

bro do you even fashion or is wearing black skinnys with stan smiths all your peasant ass does family to be honest? shaking my head

OP is better, or at the very least comparable

>QUAD DUBS

checked

k-k-ken-sama?

But thats exactly what Veeky Forums is only more expensive

he is like 5'8" that is why

Kek pretty much the most autistic outfit I can think of

Went clubbing in a crop once, fucked a girl that night. Most men are pretty big pussies with how they dress. Girls will notice if youve got a pair

Honestly wouldn't be bad with different socks. What was this dude thinking

>dressing to be as metrosexual and effeminate as possible
>requiring a pair, ie more testosterone

182cm... Not quite fambulance

Not even cringey, dude. He clearly doesn't care about fashion. It's only cringey if they're trying to look fashionable.

change your diaper my nigga

You are retarded. That's a huge part of fashion, bandwagoning. And it's the entirety of Veeky Forums.

But the biggest reason you're a dumbass is because you somehow think that just because it's a common outfit, it's worse than a tee and cargo shorts. You are incredibly dumb.

uniform != bandwagoning

are school uniforms fashion too?

there is no thought whatsoever that goes into the MFA uniform. it's not fashion at all. it's just following instructions.

He's like 178cm, actually.

>are school uniforms fashion too?
School uniforms can be fashionable, yes.

No thought /=/ automatically bad.

the pants

nigga looks like marty crane

>caught u mirin

James Corden?

I like these shoes a lot honestly, black socks and a pair of not his dad's pants would make the fit alright

see the gorgeous russian hypebeasts

part 2

part 3: the postiure

part 4

Why does Russia suck at everything?

there are so many here in nyc

it is really painfiul to admit you are right, mate.

they (the youngsters) basically tryhard on
making an identical copy of the images they see elsevere, instead of developing any slightest taste of their own. god i hate it here. not only effay-wise

should i stop posting them?

go on

here you go ma boy

Is that a hole around the dick area?

lowermiddleclasspolishteen.jpg

Haven't seen anyone dressed like that in Poland. Maybe because I live in a shithole of a town.

>buys expensive clothes
>still dresses like your average normie

KEK

w2c scarf anyone?

actually looks pretty good senpai

Ynow thots love em.

fuck, you got me, that was good

they're really good at climbing buildings desu

very basic fit but he nail it pretty good tho, not cringy at all.

>being fat
>looking good in skinny jeans

ecco2k

>FUCKUP

oy vey

the guy's hair sucks and so do his jeans and he's terrible at posing and while i don't actually like the top, but there's nothing wrong with a crop top, my dude
that shit makes you cringe because you're just super insecure about what men "should" wear vs what women "should" wear and your lame ass monkey brain won't go anywhere in fashion unless you start asking questions and breaking the rules

First outfit is actually pretty good, it's just that he's standing like a retard.

Not why. He didn't get the proportions right and his hair makes him look like an anime clown, and even though he's really attractive he's still not good looking enough to get away with it

That's cute

Aaah these pants