Ireland

Anyone from galway? where the fuck should I shop? also irish general.

Other urls found in this thread:

shopninecrows.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty shitty desu.

shit m8, its not my fault some knacker beat you up and stole your phone

hey, i'm from ireland too.
the bureau in belfast, military surplus shops and the internet. not much going on here.
i'm going to Dublin for a day this week, what shops should i go to?

forever 21
american apparel
urban outfitters
american eagle
hollister

:^)

you forgot abercombie & fitch

I'll check them out, sadly our military store closed down a few years ago

ur all fuckbois

anowhereman is top tier, it's on Aungier St but i bet you shop with mammys credit card so it's probably a no go for you

apart from myself I've only ever seen one good fit here and it was basic af, drkshdw and cps.

seems cool, wonder how these places stay open though

yo Im Galway.

Place is fucking shit for shopping. gotta go to Dublin if you want anything good.

east side is beast side

Yeah, place sucks, you can either dress like every 30 year old normie or dress like every normie teen. Where do you shop?

galway sucked when i was there on vacation lmao def not a shopping area. there was a place called nine crows that had good vintage stuff, check it out.

wheres the military surplus shops in belfast? never seen any

Yeah clothing is pretty rough. Did you enjoy galway anyways? Also where was that store? I can only find the Dublin location but their Instagram is still posting so I presume they're still open

Dublin is a terrible place for fashion.

Mostly its suburban white kids picking off the rack whatever shit topman or forever21 churns out that season. Also prone to overcompensating douches wearing clothes 2 sizes too small to show off their muscles.

Its pretty much like this everywhere I've been. Ireland really sucks for male fashion.

Smithfield bai

Cork here, H&M, Topman, GAP, and Penneys. Theres a Brown Thomas where they carry some nice brands, and there are a couple of charity shops although they are terrible in the male section. Theres also a Zara but its outside the city

>H&M, Topman, GAP, and Penneys.
Fuck off

ira underground shop

White kids in Ireland?

Shocking.

nvm found it, some cool shit, a load of knackery stuff too shopninecrows.com/

kek

Whoops meant to reply toDid you enjoy galway other wise?

99b, brown thomas, bt2, house of fraiser, arnotts or anowehereman, all in dublin of course because everywhere else is irrelevant.

Also, 90% of my cops are purchased online.

Dated a girl who went to Wolverhampton. Found out she was a furry. Shit was weird.

>relevant

we all know indigo & cloth is the nicest shop in Ireland right?

any good shopping in newry?

@11662485

As if I care, poophead.

A nowhere man for street fashions. They sell CPs here if you want to try them on for sizing.

Tola Vintage for vintage stuff (duh) can be a bit shit.

Theres selected femme/homme in dundrum shopping centre, and bt2 isnt the worst. Theres also a cos store opening up in dundrum shopping centre I believe.

Looks pretty shit desu

Been there last year, really beautiful town full of cool artsy people and street singers doing Jack White covers. The neighbourhoods are so cool, the ones by the sea look like scenes from both rosamunde pilcher movies and desperate housewives were captured there.

Book a boat trip to Aran Islands and don't give a fuck about shopping for once, see some cool stuff instead.