How do yall feel about unprescribed glasses

How do yall feel about unprescribed glasses.

They great on me but I have 20/20 vision and Ill feel like a dork wearing unprescribed glasses

Who /wishtheywereblind/ here?

It's stupid.

I said it before, buy tinted lenses

Alright

Stupid as hell.

I wish didn't have to wear them but have to because I dislike contact lenses.

Stop appropriating my disability.

As a person with shitty vision, I hate people who with 20/20 and wear clear glasses. Just buy tinted ones.

oh fuck off. I can't wait for the day I can afford lasik so I don't have to wear these shitty things.

if you do this fuck you

Having glasses is an aesthetic gift.

glasses kinda lose their charm after you have to wear them every day for your entire life dude

im sorry boys

glasses can, and do, perform the same aesthetic function as literally any/every other accessory

there's no need to wear big red circular glasses vs small, square black frames other than that is the visual choice the person wanted. and it's no different whether you "need" the glasses or not.
for starters, there are contacts and eye surgeries which eliminate the function of and need for prescription lenses even among those with true visual impairment, so to argue "you don't even need them" is dumb because, in this day and age, virtually nobody NEEDS glasses.
i wear contacts and glasses and the glasses i wear i chose because i like the way they look. i even have "fake" glasses which don't have prescription lenses which i'll wear over top of my contacts because the frames were 1000x cheaper than buying another pair of lenses.

do whatever you want OP. glasses are an accessory, they're a style choice like anything else. get some if you want some, don't over-think it

Without aesthetic concerns, I love wearing glasses. Somehow, the way they cover my face makes me feel relaxed and comfortable, like I have a barrier to the world.

But I never do (I've only learned I enjoy it from dicking around.) because I'm absolutely terrified of triggering people like
Given the entire purpose I'd be wearing them for would be to alleviate anxiety. If it was a daily thing, wearing them would eventually just create new anxiety that someone was going to get upset with me for it. (Because in a confrontational situation, admitting what they were for would be next to impossible, and it's one of those things I know in advance would create a new "Oh, you want to sleep? Okay, I'm your brain. I understand that... Remember that embarrassing thing 10 years ago? Does it still make you want to stop exiting? Haha you're an idiot kill yourself." moment.)

If anybody finds out they're fake then they will have a negative reaction to it. Yeah glasses can be a fashion accessory, but wearing fakes when you have perfect vision carries enough of a stigma that it'll counteract any positives you gain from wearing them

>wearing fakes when you have perfect vision carries enough of a stigma that it'll counteract any positives you gain
bruh bruh learn to speak for yourself
literally nobody takes it that serious
i was talking to a girl today (first day of classes for college) who had fake glasses and once i found out it was just like "whaaat?! nah whatever no biggie"
you're acting like people are gonna treat him like a social pariah but nobody actually cares very much

dont get tinted lenses
hard to pull off without looking autistic

Maybe when you're a teen, but in any grown up setting people will think you're a pretentious retarded piece of shit.

>him

This is a very strong distinction. Women get away with a whole lot more dumb embarassing shit because no one says shit because they want to fuck them.

legit

OP, once I get laser eye surgery I plan on just wearing frames anyways since I enjoy the look. I don't really see any issue with it but it would be awkward to explain your situation if someone asked. At least I can say I keep them since I have worn glasses since I was like 9

where do you even get unprescribed glasses

literally anywhere

I can't look at myself after wearing glasses my entire life, I can't think of living without them.

If you buy the right colour looks really awsome.I really like the super light blue

hot topic. Which is the general aesthetic of anyone that does this retarded shit

You can buy anything online