What happened to casemods?

What happened to casemods?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S9294527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw him posting on another board recently but I can't remember which one.

we didn't deserve him :(

Fuck off, Casey, you un-ironic hipster HIV receptacle.

What happened to the girl from the dollar store?

didn't casey go to jail?
do you think he tossed salad?

who cares

hi casemods

what happened to spoony?

what happened to tripskank?

never 4get

i would love to know his story

austism x Veeky Forums x attentionwhore

Last year tripskank posted her class schedule on tumblr.

One day I waited outside her classroom and when she emerged I followed her for a few blocks. She was wearing a black skirt and had a fjallraven kanken backpack. I still remember that the classroom chair left red marks across the backs of her thighs. The skirt was pretty short.

True story.

She lives in Berlin now. Her new haircut is terrible.

Did she stink of curry?

Didn't get close enough to smell her snatch.

She's kind of a cutie but she's a little short and stubby. Also based on YouTube videos her voice is annoyin as fuck and her brain is empty.

Didn't he end up getting rid of the handlebar because he only ever got complements from other men?

Curry is actually a pretty pleasant smell. I'd love to get a whiff of Alekzia's intoxicating curry pussy.

Some user's made him a bunch of dating profiles using his moustache pictures just after he shaved it.
The girls seemed to like it

Veeky Forums probably, I see him there from time to time

You don't remember when she posted feet after posting some completely mangled shoes complaining about how her shoes don't last.
I called them chocolate hammers.

casemods looks like he stinks of curry desu

I'd straight up kill a man to lick those wide stinky chocolate hammers if it came down to that.

I'd also pay $500 to go into a Starbucks with her and order a drink. She'd take the cup into the toilet, dump out the drink and fill the cup with her piss. She'd bring it out and hand it to me, and I drink it while we had a conversation in the cafe full of people.

But she already turned down $300 for that. I doubt the extra money would change her mind.

How old are you

About one year younger than Alekzia.

Are you telling me you wouldn't like to stare in these eyes while you gulp down her hot piss in shame?

she looks like she smells bad

>implying you wouldn't bury your nose in her asshole after she finishes a workout and inhale while you jerk off.

This is now a fucked up shit I'd like to do to Alekzia thread.

>wait until she hasn't showered for a few days and lick those curry armpits

I'd like to choke on these chocolate hammers as she jams them into my throat.

I'd like to be in a room full of people and for her to look at me with this expression, tell me to open wide, and then spit directly in my mouth.

I'd say thank you.

They don't looks a bad there. I think the posts I remember were oxfords. He feet were wide asf

I'd like for her to trample my cock while wearing this exact outfit.

I'd like to lie on the bed between her legs and eat her stinky curry pussy for hours.

I bet I could never please her and she'd just yawn with boredom.

I'd make her lick my cum out of a plastic container as she looked up into my eyes reciting an Indian takeout menu

The only time she makes me go primal is when I see her were in a choker.

Then I want to bend her over and pound her from behind, hard. All the while yanking on the choker so she can't breathe.

I want her to walk all day in her unwashed Naked and Famous denim.

Then I want her to pull them down around her ankles and demand that I get on my knees to lick her smelly asshole clean.

Please don't joke. I know you don't actually want that.

I would give anything to act out these fantasies with World is. Real talk. This is what goes on in my brain.

*with Alekzia.

I want her to suck her boyfriend's cock until he cums in her mouth.

Then I want her to kiss me with his cum.

I'd force her to go nopoo and sniff her scalp and clogged asshole.

I hate that you guys are joking about this.

She's very beautiful and I want to explore my sexuality with her. I would start by licking her sweaty soles while she ignored me.

SEE! I told you she had wide brickfeet!

Oh I know. I've seen a shot taken from directly above and they're CRAZY wide.

This is probably the thing I want most and the one people find grossest. I want her to wear these rights for a week straight (yes, a week). Then I want her to take them off and make me sniff her asshole and jerk off.

After I've finished and my desire is gone, I want her to force me to push my tongue deep inside her sweaty asshole and leave it there.

Doesn't she have an incredible body?

What's her tumblr?

alekzia.tumblr.com

If you search alekzia on Instagram you'll find her too.

PS she just got home from Berlin yesterday. If she posts her schedule on Tumblr again imma find her again.

Please take creepshots.

what did she mean by this?

warosu.org/fa/thread/S9294527

So is pigfuck dead?

>le small cranium face.jpg

it means "im a slutty attention whore, look at me and give me attention"