overpriced, non-transparent on labour, owned by H&M

and I almost fell for it like you scrubs

got a nice jacket from there

fucked me up when I found out they're owned by H&M

>owned by H&M
holy shit
my sister boasts about wearing cos instead of hm and zara

lol thank you for stopping me
they have some dresses that i thought i kind of want but if they're not that great i guess i'll take my business elsewhere
any good alternatives?

They should have never started the online shop. Now normies can buy it... REEEEEEEE!

Kek... here we have two completely clueless posters who are neckdeep in Veeky Forums meme shit. You didn't even know it was part of H&M though you'd have known it if you weren't 7 at the time of its launch and now you think you know shit about their quality. Get off this board, losers.

Ahhh, kos... Or some say kosm... Do you hear or prayers?

Worth it on sale.

hit or miss, both in terms of design and quality

good for basic trousers

>attempting to be an eliteist on a lithuanian cockfighting forum
what a big boy you are ;^)

kys babby

you first, big guy

lmao this is by far the most pathetic post I've seen all month

So since you started browsing Veeky Forums?

hes right though

this board is full of idiots who only shop online and post misguided opinions on brands theyve never even seen in person.

>So since you started browsing Veeky Forums?
what kind of a backwards fucking comeback is this supposed to be
he said it's the most pathetic post he has seen all month
what kinda fucking difference does it make if it's his first month
it's still the worst thing he has seen all month
I don't even know what you faggots are arguing about but step your fucking game up son, this is pathetic

>dresses
Unfortunately I'm not good for grill reccs.

Let me expand on my first post: I mean, the quality and cuts are definitely a tier above H&M. Maybe it's because I was looking at Canadian pricing and our dollar sucks. I just don't like the whole story, they clearly have a very powerful intelligent marketing and design team behind the whole thing because they're ripping contemporary labels and looks very well while trying to keep hush.

I like dealing with sin

>owned by H&M
I guess you hate visvim for making shit in china right
>overpriced
stop being poor

you might like oak and fort, theyre based in canada tho, besides, cos isnt that bad, the quality is acne tier (not that it means much)

COS isn't really overpriced at all. Everything I own from them is excellent quality

ty guys,
the quality was my main concern really.
i was under the assumption that, for the price, their stuff wasn't really worth it but if they aren't that bad then i think i might just hit up their sales or whatever
also does oak and fort have any physical stores in toronto? i have family up there who probably wouldn't mind copping some stuff for me.

>also does oak and fort have any physical stores in toronto?
one in the eaton centre and one on queen st west

underrated post