You all know how this works. If it doesn't deserve its own question, it goes here

You all know how this works. If it doesn't deserve its own question, it goes here.

/FBG/

Other urls found in this thread:

mixxmix.us/
cbihateperfume.com/shop/premium-accords/451
cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Wool_cashmere_coat/46909-52283404.1#c-85350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anybody know a site that will repair gore-tex products? I want to get some pants altered, and Patagonia said they can't alter them =(

Pretty basic one, how do I go to build a wardrobe? All at once or in parts? Bases first, or core articles?

Start with the basics, if you find a core piece, don't be afraid to cop it, though.

is having a redhead gf okay?
or is it unaesthetic?

How do you explain people for why you look the way you do, and spend so much on the things you wear?

i think its obvious that if she isnt brunette you have to break up with her

Just tell them you're interested in fashion n shit. It goes over well with girls too.

What does she wear? And what do you dress yourself in? Usually it's black or brunette, or dropped.

Is it normal for Stan Smiths to feel tight in the toe box? The shoe is the right size, but it feels snug on the sides of my toes

I had a feeling. Luckily were just dating as of now so its not really a break up.
I'm sure she'll find a nice Irish boy or a minority someday

You might need to get a wide, familia.

Which is more effay: solid poops or diarrhea?

what cologne will make emo bitches beg at my feet?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a pair of simple medium-grey leather (not suede) sneakers for around $100? Stan smiths would be perfect, but no grey.

anything mixed with cigarette smoke

try to find a local tailor with a good reputation and see if they can work with what you want
otherwise idk my dude

always in parts
your taste and style will evolve with time and exposure to different aesthetics and cultural changes

start with basics but don't be afraid to cop a nice jacket or pair of shoes if you find them

coffee

Any particular style?

Adidas Gazelle's come in Grey

I'm an Irish boy who had a minority gf (brazilian) until recently who had like 20k instagram followers cause she was smoking. what kind of girl should i go for next to one up my game? I'm pretty sure she was my peak

Those actually look perfect, thanks.

do the 1460 doc marten boots fit like timberlands? my true size is 8. in timberlands my true size is 7. should i get a 7 in the docs????????

I have the same size in most boots, so if you're a 7 in timbs, you're probably a 7 in docs.

what are some online stores with decent international shipping? i live in a third world country and i'd like to get shipping options that take less than a month to come without necessarily having to rely on prostitution to pay for the shipping because i already sold my firstborn because of the import taxes

Most Korean sites don't assfuck you on the shipping.

Not sure about Japanese proxies, tho.

any good recs for korean sites? i only know of HI FI FNK and i think they charge $50 for shipping

mixxmix.us/

is the first off the top of my head. I'll post a few more in a bit.

Bought these Rogue Territory SKs a couple years ago but I haven't really worn them much since I got a different pair of jeans. Do you think they're too tight-fitting at this point? Should I try to sell them?

just burn

What do you think of these jeans

There's a shop about 30 miles north of where I live called "Heavy Duty" that deals with repairing camping material
Not sure if they can do Gore Tex though but I'll ask next time I'm in the area
The pants are really well made but that makes them tough to alter; there's a full-length side zip on both pant legs and someone would have to actually manually shorten the zipper length in order for the pants to be shortened...it seems like a big task

If you don't live in an ass city you can probably find an outdoor gear tailor. Try asking in your local sporting goods (outdoor) store. Probably not worth if it's not a big city tho, and they are usually pretty expensive

my man

I'm willing to pay to get them altered; they were only 70 bucks lol

looks like he's raided his sisters wardrobe, that shirt so tight it looks like the buttons are about to pop

Where can I cop some good looking, waterproof caps?

Have you considered water-proofing on your own?

ur moms ass

Anyone know if these will restock this fall or winter?

Also where are some good places to cop slimmer / tapered wool or wool blended pants? Is it better to just thrift wool dress pants and tapering them? I was thinking of getting some from muttonhead as well

buy the bapestas

where can i cop a good laptop carrier/backpack?

What cologne smells like coffee and cigarettes? That's already basically my diet but i want to amplify the aroma

W2c nice draw string shorts

where to cop some affordable chinos, and are high waisted pants effay?

cbihateperfume.com/shop/premium-accords/451

Yo senpai any idea where I could find a similar jacket but in black for around 200 euros max?

cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Wool_cashmere_coat/46909-52283404.1#c-85350

I know I'm a cheap bastard, thanks.

Fjallraven? Their non kanken shit is pretty good.

Uniqlo, and they are if you have the body for them.

Will look around

I'm thinking about buying acne's thin stay cash because it seems to be the only pair of jeans that actually fits my skinny legs. any advises/alternatives?

Are these dickies if so which model?

Sterkowski

I got these glasses a while back. Think they go with my face? 1/2

2/2

Looks fine.

acne is great is all i have to say

What are some nice Veeky Forums hiking boots?

Would some palladiums work?

Hey guys this suit had two vents

I'm supposed to snip the small string at the bottom of the vents, right? Most the guides I see online say to snip the string that's a different color than the rest of the suit, but this string isn't a different color. This string is Navy blue, just like the suit.

Thanks.

Cool good luck

Paraboots, Danners, Monclers

you dont have to if you dont want to
but you should. they tie it so people who try it on dont rip it as well as making sure it looks new and not returned/used

only one of those brands had hiking boots ffs

tTom ford tobacco vanille

I want to punch you, right in the lips

Which to cop? I think blue one is better, I have black leather messenger bag so I could swap between them if color doesn't fit.

And also what levi's jeans should i get? I'm 5'9'' and 125 lbs, I'm looking for one skinny and one loose pair.

I'm looking at the I Love Ugly 3 for $250 promotion. Anybody here own a pair and can speak for the quality/cut? I was thinking of getting the militia style zespy (black and green) and the original black zespy.

Any (serious) input appreciated

all three brands make beautiful hiking boots, user....especially Moncler

blu boi

No, they're too clunky and wear out quickly when /out/

I'd go milsurp or Lems

How does one grow out their hair? Is it just patience? How you maintain it? I need help ;-;

Any fellow manlets here?

I'm 5'6/5'7ish and I'm looking for thick sweaters for fall/winter. Does anyone know some manlet friendly brands?

How bad is this fit? Just bought the bottoms for a tenner, and my brother said I could have the top since he's a skinny fucker and he said it'd probably look better on someone with more muscle.

they look fine desu

If your waist is that large you should wear a loser fitting t-shirt to cover up. Everything is kind of horrible though.

My waist is 30"

What's a good replacement for pic related? Mine probably have 3-4 months left in them and I'd like to have an alternate lined up for when they inevitably wear through.

u look gay desu

What would go well with the bottoms then?

They're comfy af and I want to wear them.

I have a pair in canvas
The canvas isn't ideal at all for hiking but I've used them
Even wore them in snow with 0°F temperature and was fine with wool socks. In mud the soles are awesome, they grip really well and have thick treads. But for hiking I'd go with leather ones.

cont. I like the chunkier look of the Gel Lyte 3s but couldn't find a similar colorway. Any suggestions?

Uniqlo has been awesome for me. Practically my whole wardrobe is Uniqlo. They have nice sweaters but I live in faggotfornia so I don't need heavy stuff

Black tee/black sneakers? They definitely look one size too big. How high are you?

Depends on your hair, but yes you do just have to wait. Get it trimmed every few months to get the split ends off and clean it up. Plus it maybe makes it grow faster?

As far as care I have relatively thin straight hair and I just condition 3-4 times a week and never shampoo. Depending on how thick your hair is you might need to up that, but just take some time and experiment to see what makes your head not gross. I personally use Mane and Tail conditioner 'cause it's cheap and unscented, but you can shop around for a higher quality brand if that's something you care about.

Wanted to turn distressed tan jogpants into a desert influenced outfit withut looking like an autist or a terrorist

how x

Alright, neet for two years here and getting back into the world via college next month

WTF do I buy to at least look presentable? I have an embarrassingly small wardrobe as it is mostly consisting of loose jeans, polos and plain tees...

I have a €250 budget and one thing I definitely need is a pair of shoes

With recommended brands on the sticky for henley's, should I look to shirts or t-shirts?

I'm looking for a really light biker jacket or smoking jacket that I can wear as a layering piece. Can anyone help me find a designer that sells a cool one for decent quality that won't blow a hole in my pocket?

Shit dude. I don't know what stores you have around you, but you need to just get some solid basics. Go into the minimal thread and get some inspo, you don't have to dress just like the inspo but it will help with what to look for. If you're skinny, get black skinny jeans, probably some blue ones too to pair with white sneakers. Lose the polos unless you're buff as fuck. Get some basic black sneakers, not runners. Vans or something. Don't get graphic tees if you're just getting into fashion. Get cheap, solid color shirts. You might want a pair of slim chinos for pairing with a few sweaters, which you can wear with the jeans too. Get a jacket if it gets cold, I'll leave this to your discretion. You really just want to look tasteful and self aware, you can start defining a more edgy style down the road if you'd like. Plenty of people are going to disagree with me but this literally can't get you made fun of or thought less of, most people don't know how to dress and this is a good start, very inoffensive. Now the stores I recommend are near universally hated on this board but IMO, are perfect for buying a starter wardrobe super cheap. H&M (Yeah) is my number one rec for you if you don't have a uniqlo. You can get everything I mentioned here. I've never been to Zara so I can't speak on that. Oh and if you're fat, you need to lose weight, sorry dude. Good luck senpai

does anyone have the info for the /rog/ discord? only codes archived are expired.

Can black combat boots look decent as a 5'6" manlet? Anything I should know?

just get the right size, you should be able to see if they look too large or not

add some patchouli to the smoke and coffee

yeah anything taller than an eight eyelet boot is gonna look silly

I bought some black biker jeans and they look great with my 10 eyelet docs, but, what is a good shoe to pair with the pants?

Getting kind of tired of my hair and no clue what kind of haircut to get next, help a guy out. Hair is super thin, I am already on fin and rogaine

Thanks

What jacket can be worn well with wool pants? I usually wear a sweater but that doesn't hold up too well against the wind

What happened to the /ROG/ threads?

sorry for stupid question, I'm new here

what shoes are these? found them in the archive

Ann D.