Where do I go to buy black metal and black metal inspired clothing?

Where do I go to buy black metal and black metal inspired clothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.metaldevastation.com/Leather-Works_c2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

to hell where you belong

You go to the Fuccboi General and ask there because this doesn't need to be a thread

damn youre really helpful

stfu faggot

>somebody please teach me to be a poseur

>I'm a newfag that's been here less than a year

I'm sorry no one is helping my fellow kvltist. But that's what happens when you pose an honest question to the second most insecure board on Veeky Forums next to /mu/. However I will agree that next time you should ask such questions in the fuccboi general.
That being said, the only black metal inspired designer I know of is Antidenim. A Norwegian designer company, check em out. They're very pricey though especially with international shipping.
Ive been doing the BM core thing for a while now and I gotta say a lot of it comes down to DIY type stuff. I'd recommend looser fitting tops with tighter bottoms. A little bit of milsurp peppered in here and there doesn't hurt. Dont worry about being called a nazi, that doesn't actually happen in real life.
Good luck bro.

>Want help
>Doesn't go to the proper place for it.

>trying to look like he's part of a music subculture

I can smell the posing from a mile away

I think Veeky Forums is more insecure but more like /r9k/ insecure... idk

Well if OP is from germany or nearby and a poorfag with no real interest in designerstuff I would recommand emp. Thats where my brother gets all his cloths from. I don't know any not H&M-tier metal shops. Sorry.

OP here I genuinely enjoy the music, I didn't think that needed to be implied.

how can kvlt metalheads even afford a leather jacket

EMP is like the worst store for black metal fans.

Just combine plain black skinny jeans (cheap monday, H&M, whatever) with leather boots (don't need to be combat boots, but avoid boots that look like you're going on a hicking trip), a band shirt or sweater (keep to kvlt and/or underground bands you actually hear) with a black leather jacket (don't buy these cheapass sub 150€ shit, get yourself a decent one) or a bomber jacket and add patches to it. Only to the jacket, not the pants, it's black metal, not crustpunk. Also long hair either as a ponytail or braided and shave your beard, exept you've got a real good one. The front singer from Taake looks quite effay for example.
Antidenim has some good looking things, also tight buttoms, looser top is a good advice.

Vetements or Justin bieber tour merch, sorry to tell you this but your beloved subculture has been ruined by plebs beyond repair.

This is all good advice. (I'm the guy who recd antidenim btw)
Also OP, dont get a cheap leather jacket, that should go without saying. I prefer not to have a leather jacket. I always felt like it was too much of a staple of Black metal fans to have a leather jacket so I try to stick to nice drapey fabrics and layering. I'm too twinkish for a leather jacket anyways, it would look like I was trying too hard. It should go without saying as well OP that you shouldn't wear shirts with bands that you don't listen to. You may not be called out in public, but people talk to me about my shirts quite often, and it would be embarrassing if I couldn't answer them and said I just like the art.
Also, chains, studs, and spikes aren't entirely out of the question as long as you do them well and with class. I have a bullet belt and a spiked leather bracelet that I wear quite often. I also have a third hammer pendant and a tooth ring. Wallet chains are still pretty fedora-tier though.
As far as boot recs, I wear doc marten 1914s, and jungle boots. They both work well since they're slim firing and have that metal look to them. Also black Sambas are GOAT beaters idgaf.
Part of me wants to advise you against a battle jacket unless you are absolutely sure. Make sure its a nice jacket and you pay attention to the placement of the patches and which bands you represent. Be prepared to talk about the bands and possibly defend them if you frequent shows and the like.
Oh and actually leading somewhat of a kvlt life always helps your image.

*Thor's hammer pendant.
*slim fitting
Apologies from a mobile-fag

can someone explain this to me
are they serious or is this meant to be funny

good advice guy here. Martens are quite effay, I'm thinking about getting a pair too.
If you actually plan to make a battle jacket, you shouldn't wear it on a daily bases, keep it to shows, festivals and hanging out with other bm fans. Also keep accessories on a minimum, try to avoid necklaces or wristbands, rings can(!) be quite effay though. Also wearing something with Mjölnir/Thors Hammer on it makes you either look like more of a pagan then a black metal fan and pagan fans are neckbeards most of the time. Also Pentagrams are quite cheesy and worn by almost every edgy teenager nowadays. Spikes are alright on a battlevest, but you shouldn't put spikes on a lether jacket. Immortal was never serious. The older music is alright though

bullet belt and boots are a must, dirty black denim, denim jackets, long greasy hair, i like to mix some crust punk aesthetic in as well

i would never opt out of a decent leather.
a uniquely worn in jacket with some custom detailing and paint and studs and shit is the epitome of the underground subgenre fashion

parallel universe Hank Hill
gotdangit Bobby I told you, the spikes don't go on your face

Looking black metal during your daily life is pretty gay dude.

Just keep it simple with band shirts and skinny jeans.

Unless you actually play in a band you should never be dressed like you are onstage, and even if you are in a band leave that shit for onstage.

black 511s
band tees
leather band bracelet
bullet belt
boots
non scrub looking battle jacket
mjolnir necklace

are literally the starter pack
once you get that down and are comfortable start throwing your own flavor on things. try to make your own crust jeans or something.

use dental floss on your patches. recycling the front of an old band tee can make a nice back patch.

Seriously dude, we're trying to clean up the board, I'm not shitting on you like he did, we just would be better off having less clutter so that's the fuccboi general. It should definitely have a better name than that so it's more obvious like "question thread"

You're only a poser if you pretend to like something for ulterior motives. It's ok to like something and then later lose interest.

>Dont worry about being called a nazi, that doesn't actually happen in real life.
It has happened to me

and NSBM patches won't help with that...

>kvlt life
what is this
like drinking yourself to death with jaeger?

more like not being christian/islamic/jewish and being an elitist about (black) metal.

On being called a nazi.

Would this be too far on the NSBM side?

Literally anything in black + band tee + boots or sneakers. Maybe a black anorak, hoodie or leather jacket if you want

If you really want to go all out grow your hair or shave it all off.

It's really easy Actually. Any core/wave/wear etc can look """metal""" if you use a dark monochrome color palette and add a BM band tee

Back.

It also comes with white print if that helps.

doesn't look like NSMB. No Swastikas, SS Runes, nothing says "Aryan" and it's not by one of the more famous bands like Graveland, Satanic Warmaster or something like that, so no problem.

That's pretty sick

Yeah i quite like their merch.
They're music is sick too, they've been at it for over a decade but still have that raw low-fi sound.

this is my life minus the mjolnir necklace
crust are love, crust pants are life

>he fell for the authenticity meme
stay spooked nigger

got a pic of your pants?

>tfw my whole wardrobe is black sportswear and bm tees

Metal Devastation

shop.metaldevastation.com/Leather-Works_c2.htm

protip: (actual) black metal bands dont shop at Black Metal stores

best bet is either thrifting or, once youre savvy enough, buying designer clothes that fit the milieu

garbage like AYP is the kinda stuff you want to avoid

W2c boots? Let me c from the side?

To really suit the fit youre gonna have to be the 6 foot something, slightly over weight bouncer type of guy otherwise you'll look insta-twink

red wing engineer boots

satanic warmaster isn't nsbm

That thing literally has the Luftwaffe (nazi hair force) emblem, and the walknut (I think that's the correct name, I don't remember) which is commonly used by only neo-nazis nowadays, if he encounters a far left sympathizer I'm sure he will ask him something about it.

They look gr8 but I might get some less bulkier docs because I'm going to be riding a dual sport. Also where did you get your pants?..

Yeah given that I go to an arts college where the consensus is borders are silly, and that gender comes in all the colours of the rainbow. I might get a few questions.

LOL upvoted

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Levis 511, all hand sewn patches

Iktfb

>W.A.R.
>White Aryan Resistance
>nothing says "Aryan"

Appreciate it, too bad I don't know how to do that..

TerminalBoredom/crustpants

Fuccboi General has always been the name of the thread for questions that don't deserve their own

Kickass

This tutorial is awesome, thank you.