What is the most effay way to smoke weed?

What is the most effay way to smoke weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/gydwyb.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With friends, at your loft apartment.

Definitely not in your mom's basement, alone, shitposting on Veeky Forums.

& the club

dumbass

not smoking it

literally the most pleb drug with the shittiest drug culture behind it, also uneffay side effects and highs.

backwoods

this, recreational highs are absolute trash tier

Nah man I'm a fuckin stoner

I don't really smoke weed anymore but whenever I do I feel really un/fa/, as stupid as that sounds

Spliffs

This, it just makes me feel a bit nice, but incredibly not cool, coke and benzos on the other hand....

I stopped smoking weed at 20 like a normal person

grow up op.

alone with a one hitter

pinky up
>/thread

boofing it
or freebasing "dabs"

Joints.
Hookah if you're with friends.

i don't know what you guys are talking about. you should be feel calmer and cooler

are you getting paranoid or having an unpleasant reaction to it?

stop trying to spread this shit. What do you think this will accomplish? People will still shitpost

Solar hits.

in isolation, contemplating your life choices.

only ever do it now and then

if im at my friends, we smoke it out of bongs/my mates gandalf pipe while we sit around in a garage and watch adult swim shows.

When we're out we sneak a joint or two in a packet of smokes then just chill and bars/pubs.

The dark closet sucks but you can hot box it.

needle

I like weed but lately it's been making me nauseous. What do?

P O P P E R S
O
P
P
E
R
S

smoke more, that should even you out,

Up the ass

seconded, backwoods are the most Veeky Forums way to smoke

EVERYDAY.

>can take part in most drugs apart from weed
>can only enjoy drugs like coke because they wake you up and make you want to do shit
>weed only brings out the side of me that wants to sleep all the time and commit suicide
>my mind is already moving at 1mph cant slow it down any more because then I'd simply switch off

OP is currently off the kush

by killing yourself

The only way is by being asap rocky and being anywhere or with a small bong in an isolated cabin in Norway writing an experimental acoustic album while wearing an inadvertently Veeky Forums sweater

kek do you get high on life user

or just drink and smoke cigs while telling yourself it's not a rec high

you been smoking indica, switch to a strong sativa, sour d makes me want to climb shit

Spliff

asap rocky is badly Veeky Forums tho
OP do it however the fuck you want, christ.

Vape, Dab, and on the comedown of acid. Spliffs, Blunts. When in pain. EE'RY DAY BOI (with some people idfk)

A joint, before an event.

Or alone after work and the gym with your dog.

LOL

needs to be a fiji bottle

needs to be a glass bottle with silicone

Perfect cone joints only, no paraphanelia.

alone

listening to vaporwave

through a vape

at night

in the woods

squatting

upside down

pre-genuinely

southern ontario

Volcano

with a dub

what are the shoes the guy in the middle is wearing? They look like superstars but with a different sole

I like little tiny cigarette paper joints.

la trainers

>tfw when you can't box out the void

>being this fucking cringe
Just stop. You're acting like you smoke more than Snoop Dogg just fuckin stop.

>using cringe as a gerund

Embarassing is the word you're searching for. While we're at it, use the verb "raise" the next time you say "up" something as though it weren't a fucking preposition.

You're making me cringe more than Paul Blart Mall Cop and you're more enbarassing than a white guy with dreadlocks.

this

I didn't say raise or up so I don't see what you're trying to correct, but I realise its grammar and doing that on Veeky Forums is so fucking sad so do everyone a favour and just stop.

Also I did mean cringe, as in when I saw your post
>"Nah man I'm a fuckin stoner"
I fucking cringed, my face creased and I had to look away from your post because it was making me so uncomfortable, it was that bad.

Shotgunned from the pliant mouth of a beautiful but emotionally inaccessible woman, preferably right before she begins soothsaying and predicting your future. Also, there should be 2-3 bottles of wine involved. Type of wine is up to you but I've personally had best results with raspberry mead.

confirmed, god tier plastic and also aesthetic meme

barrel of a torch, with the reflecting cone wrapped in foil as the cone piece

ultimate placcy

Was that your attempt at humor??

You should delete this out of shame.

Learn, you fucking little shit.

Learn, you fuck.

No, I never joke

Still no explanation for you being retarded or an answer as to you just spewing random shit, just insults ofc. Typical of someone who knows they don't have an answer.

Cannabis is such a fucking lame drug. To any stoner, ask yourself, what does it actually do to you? Does it ever actually make situations or activities better or heightened? or have you become dependent on it affects to enjoy yourself? It's psychoactive affects are so utterly mundane, it's personality robbing side affects just aren't worth it. All it seems to do is make you okay with being bored with some mild conscious altering affects. How is any of this effey?
I've had my 'stoner' days, i smoked regularly for a good few years and I honestly regret most of it having come out the other side of the rabbit hole. Most of the stoners you'll meet are total deadbeats, don't have hobbies, passions or any direction or ambition. A lot of fashion centres around power, individuality and extremes. Weed makes you passive to the world, beige, vanilla yoghurt, uninteresting and docile. It's almost entirely unfashionable, aside from some cultural significance in hip hop and it's somewhat self destructive nature.
So no, there isn't an effay way to smoke weed, because it's anti fashion (and not in a good way). If you must take some kind of drug, make it a stimulant or the occasional use of a strong psychedelic in an 'academic' setting, as long as you manifest any of the 'woo' bullshit psychonauts tend to spout.

here's how:

u.pomf.is/gydwyb.mp4

I swear, spammers don't even try anymore.

what

impressed at how small you gotta be to be spending time contemplating if something is 'Veeky Forums' or even fashionable. in references to pot, if you like it, smoke it, smoke it via any method you prefer. leave being fashionable to clothes, fuck

rolling joints in cigarettes and smoking alone in public places at night

You're so cringe right now. Like nothing could be as cringe as you are being. It is so cringe dude.

Like if I made a movie about you I would call it The Cringe and cast Jim Carrey as you.