twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it looks like any other short sleeved shirt

specifically the collar/length

very hotel cleaner-esque
p. cool

here u go cuccboi
shopneighbour.com/products/1205-field-shirt-khaki

Levis sta prest. Try ebay

my question is why don't I ever see these shirt being used by screen printers or patchers or whatever.

I wish these shirts came in more styles than just normie tier solid color
or edgelord flames around the hems.

I agree. With a solid color (or white) t shirt underneath the potential for these is pretty high. As long as you dont go edge flames tier of course

sta priest? is that the shirt name or something else? I tried ebay and it was just a bunch of sta priest pants.

Piggybacking this thread.

Any recommended brands for long sleeve button ups? Doesn't necessarily have to be OCBD but button down collars are a plus. Inb4 J. Crew, Uniqlo, Club Monaco and Gitman.

It's a camp shirt.

I recommend Gitman for classic attire and their vintage line for a bit of pizzazz.

i picked up almost that exact shirt at a goodwill (name brand).
it smelled like grandma perfume for a while though

They're just shirts from around the seventies, try thrift/vintage stores.

Do everyone a favour and don't buy a short-sleeved shirt, this isnt a dig, I'm just trying to save your from doing something stupid with bad fashion sense.

It is a Cuban collar shirt. Reiss makes some that fit very well.

lol fuck off nerd

it's just a short sleeved shirt. the reason it looks different from a shirt like pic related is just a matter of how you press the collar.

the fit of what I am looking for is also specifically more boxy (like my picture). the shirt from your picture has really low arms and fits kinda baggy?

Thank you. I didn't know that collar was called that

short sleeves can and are effay. you just need to know how to wear them properly.

Dickies

it would be easier to make recommendations if you posted a pic of somebody wearing it, to show the fit you want

no it's not, it's more of a bowling shirt or cuban collar as someone else mentioned.

Try looking for Camp Shirts