Wondering how a (straight) guy can pull this off. Any advice?

Wondering how a (straight) guy can pull this off. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

representclothing.co.uk/collections/all/products/destroyer-denim-blue-cream
ballandchainco.com/collections/jackets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

front. I think it's a little more pale pink than what the lighting suggests. I looked it up elsewhere.

Write "no homo" on the back

Not being gay.

thanks, anyone else wanna chime in

Sell it to me
You'd have to bleach your hair and hang out with art majors to pull that off

yeah i kinda figured. been trying to figure out fits for it, it'd be way easier if the jacket were black with the design.

ID on jacket? Sorry kinda new

Ball and chain co.

Just wear pale colors, white sneakers
representclothing.co.uk/collections/all/products/destroyer-denim-blue-cream
and and oversized t shirt and you're good to go

so basically light colors work best?

be a 12/10 adonis god male
don't bother if you're only 11/10

if you have to ask you cant pull it off

oh well my bad smug pretentious fashion Veeky Forums god user for not being good enough.

look like frank ocean blond

Black jeans, big boots, black hoodie, black tshirt

Be muscular and have an imposing manly presence

awful

dude that is so fucking cool
just do some riff raff tier shit and show up with a girl. or get a girl with that you´re sexy when thats on

dont be a cuck whos insecure about his sexuality. just wear it

Why is it every time I see a Satin jacket I get this good feeling. it's as if all of them are good but it's impossible to pick one

id go Hotline Miami/Drive style outfit with it. if you pull it off it will look dope as hell, otherwise it will just fail horribly

not necessarily but then people wont think you're gay. if your whole fit has the same theme you seem a little bit less gay.

I'd just wear it with pride that shit was designed by johnny gloom and everything he does with b&c is fucking sweet

yeah that's actually what I was trying to go for is a hotline miami look. i'll figure something out for it.

xDDDDDDDD

don't do this autistic shit unless you're about to try banging the waitress

he means you need confidence, and if you have to ask here you're not confident about it

Sucking dicks is gay, clothes have no defined sexual inclinations. If you're not sucking dick while wearing it, you won't be gay

wear it with blue skinnies or dark green pants.

Wear with all-black everything
Don't look worried that you look gay
Be a guy who is not gay

dubs

Please do this

Ball and Chain Co. has some great shit but it all seems kind loud imo and you have to tone it down with simpler fits to make it work.

The rest of a fit for this jacket should basically be either black jeans or really light blue/stonewashed jeans with white shoes and a white or grey shirt.

Hotline Miami is probably a good starting point for inspo for this

You can not, nobody can.

with a motorcycle helmet, fingerless gloves, cuffed stone washed jeans and black boots :3

wear a grey hoodie underneath

>implying 12/10 men can't look gay

Try to match the "Ryan Gosling from Drive" aesthetic

>it's sold out
Where the FUCK to cop

too l8 m8 i got lucky

lots of great advice in here i appreciate it guys

flip it around and use the side with the flower instead, and get the black satin pants to go with it too. hoes love that druglordcore

ballandchainco.com/collections/jackets
here my man

oops wrong lad

aw shit not the full satin combo. that might actually be dope but the side with the flower is a darker pink though and i prefer the front side desu.

lol

I told u man it's sold out rip

Faded high waisted blue jeans
White trainers
Graphic t

be KOHH

if u were a hood ass black guy or a rapper

desu