Why can't I find the generic version of these sunglasses...

Why can't I find the generic version of these sunglasses? I like their shape and they aren't bulky as the original wayfarers but there are absolutely no copies of these sunglasses. How is that possible,since they are very popular and they fit everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for answering this mystery.

just go to any of those jordanian sunglass kiosks in the mall and cop a pair for $10

thats what i did since i always lose sunglasses and i got a dope pair. oh and h&m might have some too i think

>generic version of these sunglasses
what the hell are you talking about
that shit will fuck your eyes up.

Thanks for the reply but I don't live in the US and we don't have H&M here. Anywhere to find them on ebay?

Those are not the same sunglasses,those are bigger 2140s. 2132 are slightly round.

how to remove ray ban branding I think it looks dumb
how will check sunglasses fuck up your eyes? even if it says 100% uva uvb protection on it

that protection is a spray on chemical that decays over time and scratches off.

UV protection can't be built into lenses without special manufacturing processes that cost a lot more than plastic shades.

so what do you want, the damn 2140s or the 2132s? they're both super easy to acquire

are raybans are good pick then

>special manufacturing processes
any glass stops UV rays, you idiot

polaroid pld 1015

>ten replies without the answer

The answer is Shuron frames.

isnt h&m for hipsters?

aooko.v.yupoo.com

here

message him on whatsapp asking which wayfarers you want
normal wayfarers are like 23$
polarized ones are 45

you mean poor people?

knockarounds are cheap as fuck

Shut the fuck up, never talk again.

youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I

Literally anything in front of your eyes is better than nothing. There isn't a real difference between Luxottica bullshit and gas station glasses.

Fun fact: Ray Bans were the quintessential gas station pair of sunglasses. And now cunts like you suck Italian dick for a piece of plastic.

when? I have some casual culture / acid house zines from the 80s and they were popular then too

>how to remove ray ban branding I think it looks dumb
Search for a Casey Neistat video on YouTube where he paints his glasses, he takes the branding off (I don't remember how, probably an Exact0 knife)

Before JFK made them popular.

Oakleys are for tops

Raybans are for bottoms

i'm 99% convinced that the whole "cheap sunglasses don't protect ur eyes!" bullshit was just made up to sell shitty overpriced luxxotica frames

Have you bought from him before? What was shipping like? are they legit?