Turk here

Turk here
Educate me on the Empire of my ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
allaboutturkey.com/ottoman.htm
encyclopedia.com/topic/Ottoman_Empire.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First thing you must know that you subjugated a lot of people, whose kids are now bitter shit posters in 4chins, Case in point in first post.

Grand grand grand children if anything. And most of us don't really like turks in the first place so yeah

>kill all those t*rks
>complain why the genocided your ass

/thread

The only ottoman history you'll ever get is from either balkan-armenian jingoist or turks, both having their own revisionist history filled with delusions of grandeur. Threads about ottoman empire, church history etc transform into /pol/ threads very fast, due to the both ignorant and emotional posters.

>act like animal (turk)
>get treated like animal

same can be said to armos, but to give credit to t*rks, they don't complain and bitch when they are on the losing sides, armenians do.
>reee lets kill all turks they are not humans hahaha
>baaaw why turks are killing us

If you post an image like that, you have no right to cry and bitch about armenian genocide. You don't dehumanize your enemy when you are winning and then expect human treatment when you are losing

They are trash either way, even if they are winning. Or losing for that matter. And to be honest with you I am neither Armenian, Greek, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Serbian, Albanian, Austrian, a fucking cossack, Russian or Polish, my country have zero interaction with them. I reckon they trash anyway.

Just plain racism then? meh I can understand that.

Turkey in the last decade surely deserves the ire of the people.

I just think history should not be tainted by feelings, be it positive or negative. This guys right can't have threads about some subjects without derailment Go post turkroach threads on /pol/ or keep shitposting here I don't know.

I hoped there would be some decent posters here but it seems we have no ottocuck historians and the posters we have are just armo-turk-or poltards like you. Pity that I'm very curious about them

anyways, back to sage and hide

>delusions of grandeur
Except the Ottomans were the greatest muslim empire since the original caliphate. They were the best and it took the entirety of Christendom to take them down.

oh aight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

allaboutturkey.com/ottoman.htm

encyclopedia.com/topic/Ottoman_Empire.aspx

Took a bunch of Austrians and some polish hussars*

Didn't the cossacks also have a few round abouts sacking Constantinople and the Sultan's own lil crawl in?

>forgetting Lepanto

Sasuga Slav circlejerker.

All non-Europeans are Turk to me.

Is this a serious question? You don't know much about the Ottoman empire?

I grew up in Germany, here we dont really learn much about Ottomans

/thread

They caused asshurt spanning three continents

THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED.
First Rome was Pagan empire.
Second Rome was Christian empire.
Third Rome was Muslim empire.
Forth Rome is Atheist empire.
Fifth will be the end.

>Third Rome was Muslim empire.

what in god's green shitter do you think is the atheist fourth rome

>turk
>in germany
Like bread and butter

America

>I hoped there would be some decent posters here but it seems we have no ottocuck historians and the posters we have are just armo-turk-or poltards like you. Pity that I'm very curious about them

I found that no matter the topic, we always have one or two posters who do talk like professionals with almost zero memes and emotions involved. The trick is to fish for them. Threads like this that are just vague and too open ended just attract opinions and shitposting.

Only problem is those specific threads will get a great answer or two then fall off page 1 and 404 in an hour, while threads like these will survive for like two days on shitposting fumes.

Kill kurds pls

satanist, not atheist.

>battles are the same than targeting civilians

talk shit, get hit

Muh christianity muh greeks muh constaninople muh crusades

>haha Turkroach!
>haha T*rks!

everyday