Under beard dry skin/dandruff?

What do? It seems like I'm always flaky as fuck under my beard, and if I scratch it, I could decorate a cabin sketch as if it was in the winter.

I shower daily, use different shampoos in my beard, nothing seems to work for it.

Moisturize daily with something like pic related (this is what I use but there are moisturizers that cost way less)
I have the same problem

I'm trying to keep the beard, and remove the flakes. Rubbing that in through the beard won't be a hassle?

How else do you think moisturizing works, dipshit? You have to rub it in. Do it before you put a shirt on if you care so much about your dreaded flakes.

Nah
And using beard oil will soften the hair, helping to prevent the dry skin in the first place

I mean the product directly mentions shaving as part of it's use.

Just making sure I'm on the same page.

Do you have a beard, fuccboi
They're actually kind of tricky to maintain without going full on leddit heritage art of shaving core lol

If you're considering kiehls go ask for an eval at your local branch (macys also has them, in some malls) and get some free samples
Shit's pricey so you don't have to commit if it doesn't work for you
But I use facial fuel daily

This is relatively cheap and works great. I used to have terrible flaky skin, this is all I use for the last like 2 years. Now my skin is silky and smooth!

Only thing is that your face will look a liiittle oily as you put it on but it absorbs in about 15m

you nu-males are so obnoxious

real men don't need beards to look masculine

post your face with a timestamp

Only weak men with low testosterone would make that argument
I have a beard cuz I don't want to shave twice a day, which I'd have to do to stay clean shaved

>post your face with a timestamp

that's a weird thing to say to me. you're the one who just brought that up out of the blue so it only seems fair that you should have to do it first

>I have a beard cuz I don't want to shave twice a day, which I'd have to do to stay clean shaved

incredibly lazy. classic nu-male, manlet thinking

Nah you're the one shitting all over our faces with your impeccable facial aesthetics uncompromised by a scruffy masculine week old beard, which makes everybody wet

>that's a weird thing to say to me. you're the one who just brought that up out of the blue so it only seems fair that you should have to do it first

no it's not faggot. I want to know what you look like. you already know what I look like. I look like a low test numale bearded hipster.

see you're both challenging me to post my face when you're the ones who brought it up. that's odd, defensive behavior which is typical of neckbeards

and you're clearly scared to post your own faces while challenging someone else to. pathetic

kek that's what I thought

I bet your chin is weaker than your bench press gayboiii

>I bet your chin is weaker than your bench press gayboiii

wow, that's so fresh

do you write your own material or it did it come from mfa?

Or maybe his facial hair comes in patchy

I'd legitimately kill myself if that were the case with me

There are probably better reasons for you to kill yourself.

post a picture of your face with a timestamp

That's a pretty big one
And I'd be sad if I had a weaker hairline
My friends already have gray hair and are balding
I can barely get a comb through this