theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrantica.com/news/Sex-and-the-Scent-An-Interview-with-Jeremy-Fragrance-8400.html
youtu.be/fgbCOZpXUqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For anyone looking for fragrance suggestions, give as much information as possible about what you want. Helpful info could include gender, price range, climate/season, need (work/clubbing/etc.), notes/families you like/dislike, and other perfumes you've tried and liked/disliked.

Fragrance is for obnoxious niggers

/thread

tried this at Sephora, really liked it.

If anyone thinks Black Orchid is too femme, they should give Man in Black a try. Same boozy, waxy spicy blend but with less overt citrus and more woods. I prefer it vs. Spicebomb too.

The All Blacks edition has a blast of pepper in the opening but it doesn't last long before it turns to the same scent.

Excellent for fall nights and dates.

Does anyone else get a lot of frankincense from this? I feel like I'm sitting in the church garden after my grandpa's funeral. I've never had a fragrance give me a flashback before.

So this is the power of Tom Ford ...

Is this going to cost more if go to the Issey Miyake store in Tribeca rather than Nordstrom's or Barney's? I can't seem to find it at Sephora. Also would it be much cheaper if I go to a mall in Flushing or just head over to Jersey?

Maybe because some old friend of your gramps wore Guerlain Vetiver or something like that...

Hello, Veeky Forums. I'm looking for a perfume to use for going to class. I'm male, 18 years old and don't really like very sweet, floraly or fruity scents. I'm looking for something that can be used in summer-spring but if used in autumn or winter doesn't strike as inadequate. I have no limit on the price, but i don't want a very well-known and spread fragrance like the one from JPG or Rochas. Any recommendations? I'm sorry for the long list of requirements, so thanks anyway!

since he's such a popular figure re:perfume among normies/plebs and polarizing here...

fragrantica.com/news/Sex-and-the-Scent-An-Interview-with-Jeremy-Fragrance-8400.html

Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-offensive, clean, modern scent for work?

At the moment I have been wearing Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey, but I feel it's getting played out, plus I just need to switch my style up. Has anyone tried Jo Malone's Earl grey and Cucumber? I am worried that this may be a tad too feminine, but was wondering if it is unisex enough to get away with.

Also I need something to complement Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey during the Fall/Winter seasons, I need something that is still citrus-y/fresh but more suited to colder weather? Thanks for any suggestions

I'm pretty sure it will cost pretty much the same everywhere... it is a well-known and mass produced scent so I assume it will just be sold at retail price regardless of store, though some stores may have it on discount but I wouldnt bet on it.

Paul Smith Portrait or Dior Farenheit

Can choose to get either one for free from work but can't decide

Buy it online or you're getting ripped off. Especially at nordstrom or Barney's.

Eau Sauvage - Dior
UOMO? - Moschino
T'erre D'Hermes - Hermes (spray lightly)
Grey Vetiver - Tom Ford
Colonia Club - Acqua di Parma
Wonderwood - Comme Des Garcons (fantastic)
Eau Des Sense - Diptyque
Blenheim Bouquet - Penhaligons
Halfeti - Penhaligons

>Best smell ever: YSL La Nuit de L’homme
>Most complimented: Creed Aventus
>Most sophisticated: Amouage Reflection Man
>Most aphrodisiac: In my world, La Nuit de L’homme

does Jeremy Fragrance lurk these threads? also, dose comments o_0

Jeremy is never wrong

Thought I would just add...

also check out Atelier Cologne - Cedre Atlas / Cedrat Envirant / Vetiver Fatal / Tobacco Nuit

Molecule 01 - Escentric Molecules (I think it's shit but some people swear by it)

>>Most complimented: Creed Aventus
That's funny. He's always downplaying Aventus

Is he trying to save it from getting ruined by his popularity?

>FRAGRANCE GENERAL
>no bottle pic in OP

How am I supposed to find you!?

What are some good masculine/unisex scents that are Heroin Chic?

i feel like a pleb buying joop homme (redish pink bottle) i bought it 3 years ago one time and i just love the scent

Mont Blanc - Individuel and Creed - Original Santal are both apparently very similar if you want to wear something that sounds less plebby when you tell people what you're wearing. Or just lie and say those if you're bothered I guess

youtu.be/fgbCOZpXUqE
I really like this guy.

a city on fire by imaginary authors always struck me as pretty heroin chic

What's your opinion on John Varvatos Artisan. I am a 20/M/USA. Tallish, athletithin, handsome(some would say).

>catalogue
>search
>"frag"

It ain't hard my dude

artisan is pretty universally praised. i really can't see the appeal, seems to me like it's literally the most generic 'cologne' smell in existence, but i'm definitely in the minority.

varvatos scents in general seem like run-of-the-mill muck. dark rebel seems interesting, at least it has a cool bottle.

you're very right actually, dark rebel is very interesting from a designer house.

it's funny you say that, because i was the guy who just recommended a city on fire in this thread and dark rebel reminds me a LOT of it. very daring smoky scent.

Nasomatto China White ofc

looking for my first fragance

>male
>big guy
>50 usd, cheaper if possible
>fall/winter with rain
>also another for spring and summer
>university student. so daily use and occasional clubbing/dating.
>I don't know what I like but I think always liked jasmine irl

what should I cop? I just want to smell nice, something sage and for general use, not something overpowering and unique.

Go out and sample some in stores. Spray it on the tester strip and let it dry down a bit. If you like the smell, test it on your skin.
Repeat until you find your favourite frag

Some recommendations I have:

Burberry London
CK Euphoria or Euphoria Intense (intense is one of my personal favorites for winter)
Spicebomb

If you're looking at cheap and darkly sweet frags go for the new axe/lynx line. As much as I hate to admit it, they're right up a young man's alley in terms of price and smell

Why do normies hate leather fragrances so much

>1 Million
THE normie fragrance has leather in it

Montblanc Individuel

>clean, modern scent for work
>citrus-y/fresh
>suited to colder weather
Tall order, friend.
Try:
212 Men
Encre Noire Sport
Terre d'Hermès

Many generic old man scents tend to have leather. And leather is seldom done properly.

can be headache inducing note, up there with heavy floral bombs grandmas wear

that said, some of the more popular "normie" scents have a leather component like 1 Million, Dior Homme and Fahrenheit, TFPB Tuscan Leather, Spicebomb, Bvlgari Black, Burberry London, and Spicebomb

Because you only like it because some homo rapper wrote a song about it.

Normies: 1
You: 0

I have gym first period at school (I'm a senior, no b& pls)

Any suggestions for something to get?

>Tuscan Leather
>normie
dude what

This is bait, but on a serious note: have you guys seen the youtubers who do reviews or people who are obsessively into fragrance? They look like undercover redpillers who obsess over wearing frags to attract girls, or disgusting normies who don't care about any other life virtues but frags, or even neckbeards who somehow got into fragrance before basic self-care and hygiene. I think I abhor the fragrance community.

>fahrenheit
>bvlgari black
>normie-tier
is this bait

Yes they're a sad lot. I enjoy watching fragrance bros when Jer's there, but even they're kinda cringey. dracdoc, mymickers, fragboy stewie etc make me want to fucking kill myself.

-Fragrance Apprentice
-MrSmelly1977
Don't mind those two, the rest are a bit cringe.

>basic mallcore fragrances
>normie

pick both

Tom Ford is popular af

JimQuantrell is my favourite desu - shame he stopped posting.
I enjoy Jeremy's vids despite the occasional plebbiness.
Fragrancebros are actually ok, they seem like nice dudes and they review well.
Maxforti seems like a nice enough dude. Reviews aren't the best but talks about some interesting stuff that nobody else does sometimes.

Fahrenheit's pretty famous but definitely not normie. Bvlgari black is not normie at all. Come on guys get it together

Tom Ford's popular among fragrance enthusiasts. Normie's don't spend £145 for 50ml of fragrance. Much less do they wear Tuscan Leather. There's nothing normie about it, it's not really all that accessible.

Steve from redolessence is pretty cringey to me. I don't see how he could marry an obvious closet lesbian femnazi.I guess you just take what you can get.

Daver, Dan and Cody are nice and are obviously having fun with something that they love.

Sy(sp) and the fragrance apprentice are too serious and appear over the top and exaggerated.

MrSmelly gets high marks for me. There's a guy who obviously loves frags but isn't afraid to poke fun at the hobby, nor is afraid of being laughed at. Ditto for Lex Ellis, wherever he is now. The hobby needs more people like them.

Jeremy doesn't even get a rating because he's the Ronald McDonald of the frag community.

The only normie scent in that list is 1M. I can't imagine any regular person walking up to a counter and asking for X fragrance by name from that list except for 1M. Only fragheads consider that list starter-tier.

If you just want a little something to freshen up, West Indian Lime

Thanks for the reccs

What got you guys started on your interest in fragrances? Was it one particular fragrance?

For me, it was a sample of Ednymion by Penhaligon's I got from my Gradparents' house. Before this, I'd worn Armani Code and quite liked it. I remember sitting down once about 3 hours after applying Endymion, smelling the spot I'd applied it and being blown away by the depth and complexity. Had no idea fragrances could be that good.

I don't dislike jeremy. I think he's a dude who actually does know his stuff, he just also knows who his audience is and thus isn't really gonna go hard on the more obscure or niche fragrances. He's gonna talk more of the mainstream fragrances or at least niche fragrances with mainstream appeal.

How can he get through so many bottles?

>What got you guys started on your interest in fragrances? Was it one particular fragrance?
honestly, it was La Meme de L'Homme

Back in the day I bought myself a bottle of Tokyo by Kenzo, and, man, it was the best fragnance I've ever smelled in my whole life.
However, it was way too weak to use. The smell became feint in several minutes, was barely noticeable after half an hour, and vanished completely in no time (it took me more to commute to my uni lol).

Is there anything similar to this one, but more long-lasting? I suck at fragnance descriptions, but I remember very powerful grapefruit smell (also ginger and green tea). I tried modern Kenzo ones, but most of them are cucumber lemonade with or without spices, so it's not what I'm looking for.

What does Veeky Forums think of my frag rack?
I want to get more fresh/aquatic frags, but im too excited for fall and winter and keep getting warm scents

Camera/lens? That picture's sharp as fuck breh

Ricoh GR, also the most Veeky Forums point 'n shoot

Very nice, my dude.

>daver is nice
i used to think so too until i saw him spouting shit about christians vs muslims on his facebook wall. he's pretty nutty and falls right into the southern stereotype, despite his black wife.

Sauvage by Dior not Eau Sauvage
L'Homme by YSL
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Woah when was this?

Boss Bottled Intense could fit all of those, a bottle goes around $30 online

Get those small roll-ons of Silver by Al-Rehab, you can apply it before gym and or after,

Rate my regular wears;

Bvlgari Aqua Amara
Eau Sauvage
Armani Code Profumo

yo whats out here for us broke boys ?

Hey this is just a copy of my deodorant thread what the hell man

The worst reviewer by far is BetawiBlood.

im not sure, i found it after some scrolling on his personal facebook, check it out for yourself

I like Steve he's just a) ultra gay and b) rambles on and on and on about fragrances. Like every video could be broken down to 2 or so minutes if he would just shut the fuck up about "my friend ____" and stories about compliments from fragrances.

'Ultra gay'
Christ, Americans are the worst.

thanks user appreciate ya

Currently wearing Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue"

Any recommendations on something similar like this? Anyone wear this before, thoughts?
I just got it because it was a fair price and I simply needed a cologne since what I used to wear is hard to find now.

If I remember correctly it was something to do with it ever being discontinued or re formulated. It's complete fucking doomsday prepper, but it did get re formulated. I have the 2015 bottle and its complete water; lasts about 2 hours and you can't smell anything.

That's really interesting you have stuff like aramis and Tsar in this day. Most people in this general wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Personally aramis is a complete scrubber, I can stand it for its history and why it was popular but it smells so dated.

AdG Profumo 10/10 I wear it myself and love it.
Eau Sauvage ?/10 The original? Haven't smelt it.
Aqva Amara 5/10 I don't get the hype with this one, on me it smells so light and the orange is really soft, it's overly delicate and not at all like what our favourite reviewer said.

>celebrity frags

Hey Banderas has some decent shit, and that paris hilton one was a surprise

voyage tier, i did like it tho. chanel bleu is a bit bolder and not far off. personally i got a bottle of jardin sur le nil after my light blue was done and loved it to bits

What's voyage tier? I mean, yeah, it smells good honestly. Just looked it up, really good pricing. I was surprised to see the Eau de Toillete isn't even 75, and the Eau de Parfum is not even 100. Would you say Bleu is good enough to make one's signature fragrance?

very entry level but they get you mad compliments. yeah i actually was circling around bleu for a summer frag but then one of my friends got it and i'm just too hipster for that shit

Looking for a suggestion.
>Male
>Anywhere between 100-250 USD
>Fall/Winter
>Student, university
>Like: Fresh, Fougere, Chypre, Floriental, Oriental ( at least I think I like these based on the 101)
>Dislike: Woody, Musky smells, nothing too floral or sweet.

Isn't the reformulation complete shit though

idk my natural body odor smells like basil so I do not even bother.

How can I start smelling like Green Apple?
I had the Green Apple Head & Shoulders shampoo and I liked how it smelled.

bro, you're clinically retarded. those two frags are diametrically opposed to dept store swill

Versace Man Eau Fraiche

CB I Hate Perfume - Gathering Apples
Demeter - Golden Delicious

The longevity will suck

Is there something like YSL La Nuit but a little more distinctively masculine? I love the warm, spicy sweetness (but not too sweet) of La Nuit, but I find it a little feminine on my skin and I don't think it suits me.

Spicebomb
Bvlgari Man In Black
La Nuit De L'Homme

Try Jubilation Xxv by Amouage

or, if youre on a budget, look for 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Looked up the Bvlgari, Macy's has 3.4 Oz Eau de PArfum, 2.5 Oz Shampoo, 2.5 Oz Aftershave, and a Bvlgari pouch for 92 USD.
Good cop?

fahrenheit is completely different than it used to be.

thx for the suggestions guys. btw I don't care about smelling like a big guy...

for you

Is oriental the subtle fragrance in that suggestions image? Musk seems subtle to me. Interested in using this stuff but I typically can't stand the smell of perfumes that I come across daily.