What shoes are you buying for winter desus?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/mens/common_projects/original-achilles-leather-sneakers/377903?ppv=2
ebay.com/itm/Nike-Decade-Heavens-Gate-Cult-Shoe-Size-12-NIB-Original-93-Nike-Air-Decade-/331940941810?hash=item4d4938cff2:g:PEcAAOSwstxVJzfT
rei.com/learn/expert-advice/basics-of-barefoot-minimalist-running.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These.

should i

Are they a matching pair? They seem different length, probably the perspective though.

They are, it's the perspective
Should I get them?? I'm trying to get some under $100 these are ~$80

Can't say for sure man, I am quite new to this board. I could see some effay types wearing them though.

I don't really like them.

These are pretty ugly-looking. Why not just get 1460s?

I don't want to look like Neo-Nazi, I live in an area with a lot of ANTIFA.. I might get beat up.

But i do prefer these also.

>winter
>fall hasn't even started

Don't antifa wear them as well? Also, there's more to such outfits than just the boots.

No antifa will give you shit if you wear 1460s. But if you combine it with tight pants, longsdale hoodie, green bomber and buzzcut, then yeah, they will.

/thread

Bought some margiela boots like a month ago

I wear slim black trousers, not the rest though lol

am not sure about antifa but it is true there more to the outfit

Unsure of which to get

The UB's are comfy as hell. Wearing the triple whites right now.

I like top right

what model of new balance are these?

Didn't want to bother worrying about leather maintenance in Montreal.

Once you switch out the laces they definitely aren't as loud, although it's still a pretty ugly profile, which I'm kind of worried about.

sambas. easily the collab one

I have a dress code at my school, ideas for shoes or boots? Can't be casual like sneakers

Got some memes

Are you the bro who accidentally bought the girls ones and a sport bra lel? :3

kek no but I remember that user. My feet are much larger than his.

twas a funny thread

>45

nigger what

> lel
> :3

nigger what

im getting the cdg converse because its my destiny to become a walking meme

worst meme shoe

Anything Why are you afraid of numales?

I am afraid of the local crusty squatter ANTIFA types that would sooner stab someone with a heroin needle than have a shower.

If I was in America I would just shoot anyone who came at me.

W2C?

if it looks like someone actually put more than zero effort into the photo just reverse image search it and you will find the model

Link to those? They look sleek

welcome to Veeky Forums enjoy your stay
mrporter.com/mens/common_projects/original-achilles-leather-sneakers/377903?ppv=2

>b8
dont know what satisfaction you get from that

what are the top right

ebay.com/itm/Nike-Decade-Heavens-Gate-Cult-Shoe-Size-12-NIB-Original-93-Nike-Air-Decade-/331940941810?hash=item4d4938cff2:g:PEcAAOSwstxVJzfT

good luck sport

What trainers should I buy? I'm not interested in seasonal stuff, I just need something to replace my Vans as they're boring.

I was thinking of some grey or blue Nike Nightgazers, or even some Court Royales.

I don't want anything too pricey and I certainly don't want to look like a sophisticated tool, I just want something casual to wear with mostly denim of blue and black colour.

tl;dr

Need cheap casual trainers, pref Nike - nothing too fancy.

Idk, I'm new to Veeky Forums, I don't know how things work around here. "Cop this Effay Shirt?" seem to be the theme though

I'm finna get into running but can't decide on a good shoe that has decent reviews and also looks nice. What does Veeky Forums run in?

you should concentrate on figuring out what kind of shoe you want that will physically support your running style before you try to find one that looks good

>read description
>these shoes have literally achieved CULT STATUS
this is gold

I think they look terrible but the lore behind them is classic. They should get a re-release.

go to a running store and get tested for pronation and fitted for shoes. not being injured and not having pain at 35 is where it's at.

as someone who fucked their ankles by not getting the right shoes, just get the right shoes for running and separate pair for schmoozing around. good running shoes rarely look good.

barefoot/minimalist running style is also pretty trendy these days
rei.com/learn/expert-advice/basics-of-barefoot-minimalist-running.html

>the lore behind them is classic
unfortunately they won't get a re-release for that exact reason

boutta cop somma dem bball lows

I need this color in my shoe collection, but are they gross?

why the fuck would i wait until fall to shop for winter? all the winter stuff is cheap right now.

There's a few cheap pairs of these on grailed right now

adidas x livestock

blue stan smiths

>accidentally

You don't need this colour in your shoe collection in the form of sneakers.

but it's literally just converse with a heart on it

These are so bad user..

I'm diggin the festive colors

What are these that you can get them under 100?

dude

Is senior year of high school starting up for you? How's it going?

none because i already own vans and i live in california

I like those. I have the regular tan Bean boots, but your colorway is pretty good.

hey user, I should let you know that they're the "gummy" model. You should be able to find them if you google "common projects achilles low gummy"

Should I?????

I don't know where you live desu, but suede and snow is not a good combo...goodluck senpai

theyre 996's

I got that exact model. I didn't really like the material. It has a styrofoam sole which my bunny ate a part of when I didn't notice.

If they restock them in my size

Post bunny please

docs, but how do I get them like this without wearing them? THey look like shit when they're new

Kek a lot of commies I know wear docs

I want to want some NB but their soles look like such shit

buy used

Why are you being so insecure about some shoes?

I like top left but that might just be because of the pants.

I love the look of those. One of my uncles was actually the lower who helped bill bowerman and Phil knight set up their company, he got some stock in exchange since they had no money to give him.

Well what is the dress code? Just not sneakers?

*lawer

Should I do it?

get all black

also am I too short for them, I'm 5'10 and wear 11-12?

christ no

I think this may be the single ugliest shoe I've ever seen.

where to buy this collab ?

Can an anyone rec me some sneakers for fall? All I own are boots and hi tops

No, those are awful

Damn Yohji, WHAT HAPPENED?!

I love ultra boosts, got them in 4 different colours and I'd get more if I could but the top right samba collabs are really nice too. I doubt they'd be anywhere near as comfy as the UB's but it really depends on your style if it's between those two.

what the fuck are you doing, how are those shoes gonna hold up in snow? Looks cold as fuck

I live in Norway, I can't do that shit

You live in Nordic area, we occasionally get snow but it's mostly just cold.

forces

i like nightgrazers mroe desu
court royale reminds me of what half the class wore to PE in primary school

Are these New Balance effay?

They're a good navy sneaker, but I prefer the 574.