Holocaust anyone?

Holocaust anyone?

If Holocaust happened, then how come we didn't burn all Germans after WW2?

Checkmate, atheists.

Anyone who knowsif thisone is true or not?

>camps inspected by us

What does this mean?

The brilliant minds of Stormfront.org went on holiday to Germany to conduct some scholarly research at those sites.

They did not find a single Nazi, dead Jew, or mass grave, all they found was tourists, historical information on the holocaust and school kids on field trips. Therefore those are not in fact death camps.

The US and western allies.

Calm down.

Hololcaust denial may be so edge these but what really triggers is denial being forbiden nearly everywhere.
If it really happened, why could I go to prison by just dont believing it?

>Calm down.

This, I'm not one to deny the Holocaust (because I have nothing to gain from it anyways. ), but the sheer fact you can be jailed and fined just for questioning it is absurd.

It's naivelbasically "haha yeah you have freedom of speech*! :))))"

(* until you start saying things that go against the narrative or offend someone's feelings)

?
That's not the pic I posted... damn it mootwo

And what annoys me that people use this fact as argument in suport of Holocaust denial.

Because most of the world's governments don't share American notions about freedom of speech.

I think the misunderstanding is that Holocaust denial = it didn't happen at all. The general /pol/ consensus is that it did happen, but the death toll was exaggerated.

It's more like moving the goal post. Stormfags and /pol/tards always starts with holohoax being completely fake and later pretending they were just shitposting when they can't proove it was all fake.

Let's not get too carried away.

Some countries have Holocaust denial laws, most don't.

That's only because they know they'll get completely assblasted if they try to claim it didn't happen at all.

Why do stormfags bother, anyhow? They already hate Jews, why not be Holocaust supporters?

It's tactical. They want acceptance by the mainstream.

You are so spooked by freedom that you think freedom of speech should mean free speech.

This board is built on being a contrarian. Holocaust denial gets replies so someone always makes a thread about it constantly.

Because the Holocaust is a tactic used by the media to bring undeserved sympathy for the Jewish people. It's essentially a bogyman of sorts that allows Zionists and other people to shut down any criticisms of Jews.

Many who deny the Holocaust wished it happened but understand the power it lends to Jews.

>denial being forbiden nearly everywhere.
>nearly everywhere
So Germany is now nearly everywhere.

And then retards believe it.

>hur dur contrarian
You have to go back. If you think the views of this board can be boiled down into one word, you obviously don't understand anything.

You can't really blame the stupid for believing stupid shit.

>you can be jailed and fined just for questioning it is absurd.
you cannot be jailed for doing just that