Veeky Forums I need your help

Veeky Forums I need your help.

I have a severe overbite and I don't have the money to get it fixed.

I can stick my lower jaw forward to try to correct how it looks, and that looks fine for the front.

But if you look at my profile you can see how my whole mouth sticks out way too far like a snout and I look like some weird deformed anteater or something. I have heard people laughing at me when they walk by because it's so obvious and fucking weird looking.

What can I do

im the same
im too scared to get a surgery done so ive just accepted defeat

Is there a way to just own it and make it work

And another thing, it also affects my speech and people find it hard to understand me sometimes.

This almost certainly won't fix the whole porblem, but I've heard chewing lots of gum can help give you a stronger jaw. You could try to find some tough chewing gum and constantly be chewing it whenever you possibly can. I don't know any of the brand names so you'll have to find some for yourself. It will give you broader jaw for sure but it probably won't bring your jaw forward that much. It is something to consider though

post pics, user

Falim chewing gum is one of them

My jaw is fine. It's just that my mouth sticks out way too far.

earn money until you have enough money to fix it

I can't.

The shape of your skull may just be fucked genetically, i.e. do your parents have snouts? It may be somewhat remediable by just having good tongue posture. Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth. Practice breathing deeply through your dos, etc. Look up growing your face on youtube and you might be able to benefit from eating tougher foods.

Stop being a fag and eat some pussy if you want to develop your jaw line.

>do your parents have snouts?
No they're mouths look normal.

>Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth
I've done this but that just accentuates my snout.

I think that exercise is more for your jaw isn't it? My jawline is actually not bad. It's fairly broad and strong. It's just my mouth is fucked up.

*their mouths

Like I have been saying, my jawline is fine. The problem is my mouth.

You want to push your tongue upwards and hope you can change your mouth. Otherwise you probably need some orthodontics.

I have an overbite too, but when I push my jaw forward it looks fine form all directions. Can I get braces to fix this or what? My bottom row of teeth are curved inward so I don't see how jaw surgery would fix it

Op, post a pic.
>inb4 ugly
We just want to help.

I have the opposite problem; I have a bigass underbite and I look like the monsters from Monsters Inc. Anyway to make it less obvious?

This looks like a normal face to me.

Please don't tell me you're OP. You look completely fucking normal. Post another with better lighting maybe?

OP here. That's not me.

I don't want to post a picture of myself but my mouth is a lot worse than that. On the other hand I have a better jawline though.

Myrin dat Greek profile

OP, I'm really interested in seeing what you look like. Dude, no one laughs at you. It's all in your head, I am sure. No matter how ugly someone is, I never laugh at a persons appearance. No one does.