Where did this Metallica t-shirt meme come from? Or is it just H&M babbies in Toronto?

Where did this Metallica t-shirt meme come from? Or is it just H&M babbies in Toronto?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.northern-silence.de/index.php?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it Chloe?

i blame kanye

Not to be pretentious or a hipster but wearing a band t shirt of a band you don't listen to or like just makes you a huge faggot. It makes you a poser and a fucking liar.

Wait, am I not allowed to wear Metallica anymore? They're one of my favorite metal bands.

As an actual Metallica fan this and what Fear of God did to make this shit mainstream blows ass. It's fine if you actually like something but wearing a band tee when you don't even like metal is such a dumb thing to do.

What if you didnt know it was a band tshirt?
I have i sublime shirt i bought before knowing sublime was a band

I dont get what happened? Can someone pls gimmie some context?

>sublime
underage detected

kanye is the reason most trends are even trends man. he is the face of pop culture fashion

let the h&m babbies have metallica.
everyone knows the only metal that matters is true aryan black metal

Is wearing metallica shirts now trendy or effy?

Fucking nsbm fags

Agreed. I love Nirvana, but I avoid getting that Nirvana smiley tee because every teenage girl has one along with the white converse high tops

dsbm or bust pal

it's trendy, definitely not effay

lookin like shaved george sanderson

holy fuck where to cop?

Yeah I stand firm on this as well. Music and culture isn't something you can just buy into.

I like muh Black metal, but i laugh at those obligatory thorny tribaly graphics. lame ah

Igor, shut the fuck up. You're legitimately the worst trip and that's saying something as Veeky Forums has had bad trips. Just fucking drop it and find a new board where people don't think you're such a twat

Why do you hate me so? You clueless trend gobbling fucking faggot. Post your face, post a fit or stfu and get off my cock you teenaged faggot

bieber also jumped on it and made it huge alongside kanye

Igor is correct 9/10 times. Why do you tell him to shut up? What he said is absolutely correct. You shut up, you clueless faggot.

I'm with Igor :3

Way to handle that you absolute aspie, as long as you keep stealing shitty af1s and shooting heroin I can live happily knowing you're doing worse than me. I hope you fucking eyeball a shot and od you scum

what? people wearing Metallica t-shirts??? Never heard of it.

Are you that Israeli teenaged nigger?

fuck no, I wouldn't talk any shit if I were a fucking Israeli dog. I just genuinely think you're a shitty trip.

fucking posers....

I don't see the big deal. Fucking everyone likes Metallica. It's only natural a lot of people would wear their shirts.

Because these kooks don't like Metallica.

They think the shirts are Veeky Forums somehow..

>Fucking everyone likes Metallica
Not everyone is a pleb

>metallica shirt
>not wearing a Batlord shirt

i don't have a problem with this, metallica is the plebest metal band ever. Plus this fad will probably go away pretty soon. however i was triggered when i saw a motorhead shirt at h&m, and what's worse, it was a longline t.

I put my money on goose. This movie probably helped bring these tees back, even if they only looked good back then.

how does anyone look at that coon and say, "yeah i want to be like him?" idgi

/r/gatekeeping

This post is accurate

BM > doom=sludge > death > grind > thrash

They're actually pretty dope, its a shame this is normie fashion now. Can't bring myself to wear mine anymore.

shop.northern-silence.de/index.php?lang=en

meant to respond to

well the shirt is inspo from the 4 horsemen song... maybe has something to do with copyright since they couldn't use blind justice/master of puppets stuff

Fuck off igor. Your trip is now filtered.

First 4 albums by Metallica are amazing, who cares, wear it if you like em. It's much worse with misfits and iron Maiden shirts. Can't beat a good death shirt imo

BM > grind > sludge > death > doom > thrash

kek

where did this meme come from?

some niggers just figured they could do the same