/samepantseveryday/ help

any inspo on wearing pants that aren't black jeans?

mmmmmmhmmm
gimme some of that fall colour spectrum

ill never stop wearing black jeans exclusively

Shit. That girls hair is exactly how I want mine. Thanks.

w2c decent skinny cargos like this?

I too wonder this...

What kind of shawl is that? How do you wrap it around your shoulders like that? It's not a scarf is it?

bump

Why though?
maybe get a grey one

I decided to cop some wool trousers, or just gray trousers similar to pic related.
Southern hemisphere here, so its gonna be summer. What do i wear them with if i don't want to look like a prepfag?

cool jacket, w2c something similar ?

I just cant comprehend how perfectly the textures are matched. WHERE do people buy such clothes. HOW to develop such a sense of composition.

can't be sure, but he is probably a model with his cloth handpicked by a bunch of other people.
But yeah, one of my favorite fits ever.
So, anybody got advice on what to wear with the trousers in the summer?

Whats the jacket?

His pants look like rolled up Wrangler Wranchers in heather grey.

>I decided to cop some wool trousers
Where?

Anyone have suggestions for pants that are very wide around the hips and thighs but taper aggressively?

where do people find pants like these? i've looked everywhere for grey wool trousers that fit like this and nothing seems right

where can I find this kind of pants ? I know Norse project has perfect ones, but they cost around 180 USD, or 145 euros.
Any idea of cheaper regular cut white pants ?

i wear wings and horns twill tweed utility pants every day.
or i wear black engineered garments jeans that feel like pajamas. one or the other.
literally cant find a good pic of the w+h pants tho online. they look a lot better than what u can find on google images.

Most likely they're tailored. Buy literally an wool trousers from any mall or department store, taper them and they'll look the same.

seconding this

someone post the asian dude on the corner in the super light wash jeans, adidas gazelles, a beanie and a ?striped shirt?

W2c jacket

could just search for field jackets and find something similar

What about teh GAP's fatigue jackets?

They are made with contemporary fit in mind and are decently priced when reduced price stacked with further sale discount

Field jacket is the new cargo pants tbqh. Devalued and done to death.

>igor
>w/p/e
>worst poster ever

memes have become reality.