Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry i didn't notice i fucked up last thread link
still works but looks stupid

DAILY REMINDER THAT LOSING WEIGHT WONT FIX YOUR UGLY FACE, SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WITH USELESS CALORIE RESTRICTION

But my face wasn't that bad I was just an extreme example of skinny-fat

What exercises can I do to build pecs and abs without building my arms too much?

Yeah but it's better to be ugly with a good body than ugly with a shit body

Flies and Plank

This

are you a girl? It doesnt matter if you are obese/ugly/deformed whatever

are you a man? Women laugh behind your back, you are a pathetic loser that tries but will never "do it" for them due to your ugly face

YOU ALWAYS LOSE, ALWAYS.

>you will never get to fuck anorexic high school girls
just die in my sleep already

if youre lucky.

But user, I'm actually attractive.

>it doesn't matter if you are obese/ugly/deformed/whatever

am i misreading this or is this more 'girl=easy mode' shit?

fuck a girl that became anorexic in her high school years, it suppresses puberty so it's basically the same but legal

Quick someone post the stay hidratted meme

please don't take fregs job again :^(

where is lil frof bro im not sure if i should hydrat!!

he's fucking frogess

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

helo sory im slew somtim luv u tanks bye

helo i luv u tank u few halpin me kep mi jowb i luv me jowb i luv u tanks bye

helo alwats shold hidrate evan it no froggo, watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, halp enargi, kep u cool, halp u digist fod an poo poo, an halp contral ur apatight. u shold dink watar. luv u tanks bye

Doubt

>tfw no hips I'll always be a fridge

how come? maybe froggo has a qt?

Question:

Do you guys get triggered when you have to select all the food pictures in the captcha?

thanks froggo

No but I sometimes wonder whether some posters here get triggered when they have to tick "I am not a robot."

Captcha: Wählen Sie alle Bilder mit Nudeln aus.

only when it's meat

I'm so addicted to Veeky Forums I have a Veeky Forums pass

When that captcha first came r9k really struggled.

last one

I have a Veeky Forums Gold Pass (tm). Comes with access to EXCLUSIVE content tailored JUST for ME. And no captcha.

When is white asparagus season in Germany? May?

no problem, luv u froggo

thanks frog
glad you're here

Bit of a random question but I just looked and it's between mid-March and late June. Depends on the region and weather that year, you know.

What's /thinspo/'s favourite tea? I like green and chamomile best

I just was bored and wanted to say something to someone. Whenever I go there in the summer every restaurant has that stuff, it's pretty good in soup form. Probably pretty heathy pureed.

Well fuck you then.

It's best in crêpes with ham and hollandaise. Not /thinspo/ at all but extremely yummy.

Green, peppermint and a spicy chai with cinammon I got last winter.

If you took Lily on a date, where would you take her?

>you're not hungry, you're thirsty xDDD
>have a """""treat""""" but don't go over your tdee
>don't eat servings bigger than your first

fist*

this fatigue is real.

why are you still bitching
just kys

I'd probably take the train to France with her because I live very close to the border and we'd get tartes flambées and macarons and then go a long walk.

I tried to go to the movies today to take my mind off food but they still have the no singles policy since orlando. got turned away.

Meant for

What would you talk about?

fuck that's retarded. I mean, I know why some places do this, but, really, how is that going to deter somebody from shooting anyone.

I usually end up talking to people about their feelings and issues, relating to them, stuff like that. She seems extroverted so I guess she'd do most of the talking and I'd listen and ask questions.

I don't know, i guess it's just a liability thing based on statistics. Kind of like how car insurance is? I guess it doesn't hurt their revenue very much and makes people feel better.

Do introverted people go well with extroverted people you think? Like it lets the extroverted talk and act more and gives the introverted one some relief of coming up with everything to talk about?

I like talking to people about their feelings also but generally don't get a chance, it's hard to have those real conversations. I generally only have superficial ones irl.

This pilonidal cyst is acting up, hope I don't have to go to a doctor. I feel like this is because I lost weight and now I can feel it more.

Try talking to yourself.

>Do introverted people go well with extroverted people you think? Like it lets the extroverted talk and act more and gives the introverted one some relief of coming up with everything to talk about?
In my experience, definitely.

>I like talking to people about their feelings also but generally don't get a chance, it's hard to have those real conversations. I generally only have superficial ones irl.
Are you also an introvert? I guess because I prefer listening to people and asking questions and since most people really love talking it makes it sort of easy for me to get to know them, I just have to be really interested in the person which rarely happens desu.

Yes, I'm introverted. I'm fairly interested in most people, but yeah extroverts are much easier to talk to. I'm okay one on one but struggle in groups, then I tend to just get quiet.

The trouble is if the person takes no interest in me then I feel like I'm just giving an interview, which is a bad feel.

What kind of people do you find interesting?

every day i come on here there is a new thread

it seems to always be the same few people talking too

chill it guys

it doesn't make me feel better, senpai.
but I don't go to the theater anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

>Yes, I'm introverted. I'm fairly interested in most people, but yeah extroverts are much easier to talk to. I'm okay one on one but struggle in groups, then I tend to just get quiet.
Oh same, I don't like group settings at all.

>The trouble is if the person takes no interest in me then I feel like I'm just giving an interview, which is a bad feel.
If I get the feeling someone isn't interested to me, I just stop talking to them.

>What kind of people do you find interesting?
People that I relate to and have things in common with that are still different from me, like have different personalities/experiences/interests.

>Oh same, I don't like group settings at all.
>If I get the feeling someone isn't interested to me, I just stop talking to them

thats not introverted, thats being self absorbed

we enjoy our comfy thread
why should you care

>17 posters
>it's always the same few people talking:^/

ok

You like talking to people who have no interest in you? What's the point in having a completely one-sided conversation?

im 6,2 and weigh 125 pounds, any tips for still staying thin but gaining a little weight?

gain muscle

>If I get the feeling someone isn't interested to me, I just stop talking to them.
Same, but sometimes I feel like it takes me a while to get the hint. Like I keep talking way longer than I should have and become annoying. Like probably right now... whoops.

go back to r9k and cry some more

how can you tell? maybe they are also introverted and dont know how to speak to you?

you said you are an introvert, so if someone is talking to you and you seem to not be showing much interest then they may also say to themselves, fuck this she obviously doesnt care

lift weights or alternatively lots of body weight exercises

check out some guys that to calisthenics on youtube

I'm not the other user

I feel the same way. I rarely have lasting conversations but when I do I feel like I'm talking too much.

I can tell the difference between an introverted person and someone who would rather not be having this conversation with me. I also know what I behave like in both situations and there's a clear difference.

Yes, I prefer using Legacy Catchpa. You can change the setting to the old one.

I'm a dude sitting at 5'10" 148 lbs. Is that degenerate trash?

>tfw have to go to work soon
>tfw would rather chill with my comfy /thinspo/ friends

I'm at work and check this thread like every hour, sometimes more often. It's very comfy.

I wish this shirt with open side trend would blow up more.

shut the fuck up whore

What TDEE calculator does everyone use?

It was huge in 2012. My school threatened to introduce a dress code because of it. Bralettes are pretty big now though, that's even more revealing.

tdeecalculator.net/

sailrabbit.com/bmr/

You sound like me.

I have alot of friends but none of them are really close friends, I dont think that anybody really knows me. I have a hard time bonding meaningfully with people

I don't even like it so much for it being revealing, I just like the style aesthetically. I can see schools not liking it though, a bit much there.

>I have a hard time bonding meaningfully with people
Not that user but damn do I know that feel. I feel like I get more closed as people try to get closer, like its defensive

post more lily

don't eat that. it makes your pee stinky, it's fucking horrible

I relate to that a lot.

Oh okay. I didn't wear it myself but I don't see what the big deal is desu. I gets really hot here in the summer and conservative teachers feel the need to regulate the clothes the students wear, it just seems unnecessary to me.

Patience, bb.

It doesn't affect mine. Even if it did, I'm the only one who smells it and that only for a few seconds.

Oh yeah and Germany doesn't use very much air conditioning. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. You guys are afraid of open windows too, which is interesting.

>It doesn't affect mine. Even if it did, I'm the only one who smells it and that only for a few seconds.
also affects cum, never blow a guy after he has asparagus.

I always open the windows, even in the winter, and other people always close them. I don't understand why though.

I mean, if the cum tastes like asparagus that's fine, I guess. A guy once told me that the minnies of girls who eat dairy are inedible, also interesting.

My highschool had no dress code whatsoever
All these qts with their ass hanging out and wearing croptops while walking up stairs

It doesn't, it just tastes nasty. Yeah really asparagus, diary, red meat, are all pretty much no nos - but asparagus is by far the worst. There is some scientific reason for this, it converts into some acid in your body or something. It's not unhealthy it just doesn't smell great with pee, or taste good in cum.

It's a shame schools allow such degeneracy.

allahu akbar

I miss high school :3 didn't know how good I had it.

Time to bulk up, you pansies

This would just make me purge.

>doesn't support children wearing revealing clothing
>must be a mudslime
My country already has enough problems, we don't need to reinforce them.

I only miss high school because it was mandatory and everything you do is prompted. It's really hard to find the drive to do shit with my life now it's not so easy :c

Yeah, I'm a lazy unmotivated fuck now. Really bad cycle. I just shitpost all day.

how2 stay hidratted without having to get up to piss a million times at night

Are you male? take a pygeum supplement. It helps.

Also I drink less as I approach bedtime and take a pee right before turning the light off.