New tattoo general

New tattoo general

Last one is about to 404

Post your horrors

holy shit that's the worst tattoo I think I've ever seen. that's ultra cringe. hooooly lmao

most of the last thread was spend laughing at it

tattoos should be illegal. yes, I'm serious. i don't give a fuck about individual freedom in this case. i'm so sick of decent girls with shitty tattoos.

Don't get tattoos, you'll thank me in a decade.

It's been a decade since my first tattoo and I don't regret it

You should be executed. Yes, I'm serious. I don't give a fuck about your individual freedom. I'm sick of people thinking their shitty opinion is worth any fuck.

the problem is you got one. of you didn't you wouldn't want one. trust me don't get tattoos until your 30 if you still want them.

Reminder to only get tattoos that have emotional meaning to you

>decades
>on Veeky Forums

nice try user

no

what band tats have you guys considered getting?

Don't lie

post a pic of your shitty tattoos butthurt faggot

lol

by your retarded logic no "decent" girl would have a tattoo in the first place
you are just lame as shit family to be honest
tattoos over a decade here, want more

This only leads to people getting the tattoo flavor of the month and explaining it in the most cringeworthy way.

"So.. umh... this is an owl because umh owls have always meant a lot to me and ... umhh... yeah I like staying up late"

There was a competition when i was younger (17) to get a tatt of the Red Hot Chilli peppers logo on your body to get tickets to their show but the shop wouldn't do a tat to someone under 18.

But id either get a Peppers,Incubus,Slipknot or Megadeth inspo tatt.

>death grips fan
>tattoo over a decade old
Doubt any shop would tattoo five year olds.

most true thing I have read in years.

Do people still get owls? They know that 2008 is over right?

I dont have any you sensitive bitch.

Handpoked and still healing. Sketched him in my notebook.

Kind of yes and kind of no.

holy fucking shit this thread just started and it's already the same as the last one, people will laugh at this one and circlejerk around this one ..
Next the guy who wants to tattoo a shitty screw on himself will post, followed by the one that has been wanting to tattoo this scandinavian wheel/circle horror for the 10 previous threads

This.

Veeky Forums is repetitive AS FUCK.

Too bad you're a poof with your fake illness "depressionlol" pick up a sandwich you skinny cunt.

that looks super clean for stick and poke

are you lying to me?

I dated a girl who wouldn't shut the fuck up about getting a Nordic Compass on her forearm when I was dating her and never actually got the tattoo.

I wonder if it's her.

>SHIT TASTE
>H
>I
>T
>
>T
>A
>S
>T
>E

>HE DOESNT LIKE ANIMU WEEB BANDS HAHAHA WHAT A FAG

Better taste than you kid what type of shit music do you like?

How do you decide on your tattoo placement? How do you know when it's not in the 'right' spot (or just a better more suitable spot)?

Does anyone have some examples of 'bad placement', not just a 'bad tattoo'?

It's not even that, but 99% of the posts in the tattoo generals are just people saying "should I get this/should I get that/I'm considering getting this", but you never actually see them post their final results.. Which is kind of annoying
Not that I'm taking tattoos seriously or anything, I don't have any myself, and will probably not get any in the near future, but I wish these threads would be more inspo and aesthetics based rather than teenagers dreamings about the edgy stuff they'll get tattoed on their skin

>Passing the ball that hard to an innocent bystander
Deffend your taste like a man instead of fallacing that hard by assuming that someone having bad taste in your opinion makes your RHCP tattoo any more tasteful.

Last post had a bunch of "I got this last week". Maybe you weren't paying attention

maybe, and if that's the case I'm sorry about my previous rant then

I mean, the thread is early. Don't derail it. I'm literally new to this kind of thread and don't know the specifics of what people post here. Instead of posting and criticizing the thread why not just post some inspo and carry on? Haven't you noticed already that the same posters lurk the same threads? I understand that you are concerned about the quallity of the board. In a way me too, hence I'm trying to be active by just displaying my presence instead of tripfagging. Either way, read your other posts and judging from the previous threads I guess Veeky Forums's taste in tattoos is really underdeveloped.

Hope you're just having a bad day mate. All is gonna be alright.

Why would I lie on a mongolian porridge brewing board?

posting best tattoo in thread

what a fucking faggot
That's only for people who're insecure about the shit they got, because as said, they probably got the flavor of the month and need to have some deep meaning behind it
Get whatever the fuck you want, it's your fucking body, you don't need any deep meaning because faggots need to have an explanation for everything you tattoo

>but you never actually see them post their final results..

I've posted mine a couple times and pretty much just get ignored. I agree with you, its mostly the same pics over and over.

This is one of mine

Pretty nice mate, photo is kinda too staged for me tho

There's some really nice handpoke artists out there, a friend of mine is training to be a handpoke tattoo artist and he does a bunch of really great shit with more of a trashy side, kinda like seanfromtexas stuff

And this is another

Yes or no?

This one looks nicely done, like the colors too, but I dont like the style of this tattoos, seems boring to me

And this one looks pretty shitty

without the pipe is my preference.

I dont like the second one as much but it looks technically crazy.

I like the bear more than the tiger one. There is something really off with realism tattoos. Do these mean anything to you? Is there a story behind why you got it?

Yes. Tho remove the smoke coming out of the pipe. Why would you get a tat which is already taken tho?

As in the art or you just don't like it? What style do you generally like?

Yeah, man. Both sides have meaning behind why I chose them. Yeah, I find people are usually all about or pretty against realism in tattoos.

Here is one I have on my right pec before I got it connected to my arm.
Shitty picture, but meh. Hawk eye with mountains reflected in it.

Hmmm I like the pipe but I dont know maybe it will look better without it, maybe a cig?

Yeah I also think it looks better without the smoke. And I wont, I like the artstyle but Im going to change it a little. I love bunnies and I have been looking for some designs and this and pic related where the most I liked. The other ones where too big

I know this isn't a vote of anything, but personally I like it with the pipe and smoke.

I just dont like it, I think they look kinda boring but when you have such a nice looking realistic tattoo like the tiger one, I can respect it

seraphs are tat gold imo

desu i dont like how preggo the bunny looks, kinda weird.

Also, I know I'm probably on the wrong board to express this sentiment, but I think if you're a man that moon tattoo is way too feminine.

Yeah, taste really varies. For me it's more about the graphic design rather than illustration.

It would be rad if you shared the meaning.
How many tattoos you got?

If you're into that check out Chiara Bautistas artwork. She has a nice bunny character designs.

remove eyelashes and it's fine

Don't really feel like typing it out just to get called a faggot for the rest of the thread. It's nothing particularly interesting to anybody but me anyways.

I have my chest completely covered and two half sleeves. One side is all color one side is black only. Also have a thigh tattoo I got while living in Africa.
#aidsfree

Thanks tho, its nice seeing Veeky Forums be helpful

Bunnies are really fat, I fucking love those chubby balls of fur

Yeah it looks kinda girly but I want it because of a story I read about a rabbit falling in love with the moon and not being able to be with her because she was too far away. At the end the moon tells the bunny she is impressed with him because of how much love he felt and brings the bunny with her but tells him that if he gets scared while he is in the sky, he will fall and die. The bunny is brave enough to not get scared and he is able to be with the moon. I love that story

Thanks user, I will check her work!

I fucking love minor threat.

lol really? you turned my tattoo in a meme, sad cases. like i said in the last thread, its nowhere near finished so no point judging atm. also people mocking the facts its the joker, so what, i like the character, more meaningful than getting a random pattern or some shitty quotes you often see.

Psh, nothing personal kid ;)

do u identify with that meaningful character?

are you damaged too, in some way?

did ur mom freak?

Stop getting triggered mate. I hope you have enough awareness that you're being upset on an image board made for discussing traditional japanese drawings. If I were you I'd be more concerned if somebody recognized you. Just embrace the meme.

In a way your tattoo is good. But as you know people have varying taste. If you ask me it's not my taste but I can appreciate the effort put into making it.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

how is me getting the joker because i like the look any different to someone getting a pattern they like or some other stupid shit like skulls?

lmao believe me, im not 'triggered', i like it and chicks dig it. i suppose i should have expected some light trolling but it doesnt bother me

>chicks dig it
>dig my tattoo
>my joker tattoo
>my badly made and unfinished joker tattoo
>t-t-they dig it hehe
>no u im not triggered hehe, i-its just light trolling right..?

Nigga thats a punpun tat

It's not even badly made, it's just really cringy
I'm a comics fag and even i wouldn't get something so obnoxious as a tattoo

Thinking of getting this but with a better shading. What do you think?

>Nigga thats a punpun tat
no shit

It'll probably look kinda shitty with ~better shading~

Dubs of truth checked.
Even the file name says so. Either way I did not try to imitate the art style of the manga, just took his basic design and doodle him out myself. PunPuns design is less sharp in comparison.

I have one...sort of. Made up the design myself, lyrics are from a song called Orange County Blonde and Blue by Bleeding Through

What do you think guys? Chicks dig it, I get a lot of compliments too and I got it because I like the character

try no shading

can you stop shitposting?
yeah we get it we have a tasteless retard amongst us. are we going to circlejerk around him to try to feel superior or move on?

Citizen Fish logo, have it planned as my next tat.

getting some of that punpunmeme aesthetic going

Washer Instructions.

Probably overdone but I want to get a celtic triskele in some style

Kill yourself honestly.

Narutard detected

Would captain america's shield make a good tattoo?

>he think's a triskele is japanese

not effay in the slightest.
pretty childish. the values are childish. the format is childish. the design is childish. i think you should re-evaluate your taste in another direction.

>celtic
>naruto

????

Sure if you want to be the next tattoo thread meme like MOMS GONNA FREAK over here.

>tfw want Joestar birthmark tattoo
>is a basic white girl tat

Why

I wanted a NIN tat when I was 18 a decade or so ago. Not long after, I met a dude who had one on the back of his neck who lost his shit when I told him I thought it was cool because he wished he never got it and never forgave the band for releasing The Fragile.
Also considered the Radiohead hunting bear at one point too.

i want to get this either on my inner lip or on the inside of my left fingers (A on the pinky, T on the ring finger, etc.)
maybe with thinner lines though?

Dont get them on the lips, they will fade and look like shit and also if you bite your lip or get an infection youre gonna wish you didnt put it there. Get it on the hands with thinner lines

i'm considering getting this entire image on my back. i'm an aspiring physicist so space means a lot to me :^)

wut

eh

pop punk rulez!!!1111!

Cool saint george

I purposely get tattoos without any meaning. Meaning is cringe in >the current year, fuccboi.

Any suggestions on composition? Thinking upper arm since first tat, but not sure.

My second tattoo. This was after about two weeks of healing?
No meaning. Rhino beetles are just badass. Got it in aus and I'm gonna get my guy to do a matching stag beetle on my left calf when I go back someday.

so you gonna post more of your scetchbook or what

>A decade
He could be as young as 25.

>calf tattoo
Oh my god, never ever wear shorts

r8 h8 masterb8 my only tattoo so far

why do males still get tattoos on their legs? it's just weird and never looks good
edgy but I like it