Whatsagoodbeardtrimmer.com

retard here.

i'm trying to buy a beard trimmer to maintain a stubble look.

there seem to be two types of trimmers on amazon. one with guards that you clip on and ones with rotary dials where you can adjust the guard length.

why do i only ever see people like barbers using pic related instead of something like this:

amazon.com/Conair-i-Stubble®-Ultimate-Stubble-Control/dp/B004PXIR1W/

or

amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-settings-QT4018-49/dp/B017PCICCS/

(above url almost sounds like BOIPUCCI btw)

where you can do fine adjustment or guard length instead having to fumble with clipping guards on.

why doesnt everyone just use the fine adjustment ones and which one should i get. i'm leaning towards

amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Multigroom-attachments-QG3330/dp/B00ARF42H0

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Multigroom-attachments-QG3330/dp/B00ARF42H0/
amazon.com/Conair-i-Stubble®-Ultimate-Stubble-Control/dp/B004PXIR1W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please reply to me

please reply to me

Brutha,

Get a hair trimmer with those adjustable comb thingies and use that in your beard. I have this Wahl 24 piece kit (search that on Amazon) and I use it for my beard. I also have my wife cut my hair so it saves me a lot of money.

i'm asking why do people use the adjustable clip-on guards when you can buy one where you dont have to fumble with plastic clipons and can just rotate a dial to get fine adjustment

This ^

Getting a trimmer with the things you posted will be useless for your beard, trust me I fell for it out of stupidity

The ones the barbers use are in certain sizes so when their customers come in they can say "I want a 3 here, 4 there, blahblah" and get the same haircuts everytime. The removable heads might be easier to clean too.

The removable heads are a pain in the ass. They don't exactly trim beard well if it's less dense than your hair. It's a pain in the ass to cover all the spots too, for example shaving the moustache is nearly impossible.

ok i'm getting mixed replies here.

what's the best beard trimmer to get if i only care about maintaining a stubble look?

removable guard y/n

N.
Removable guard can't shave the beard.

ok so this?

amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Multigroom-attachments-QG3330/dp/B00ARF42H0/

first result on amazon and has a lot of reviews. watched the video and it kinda looks shitty though.. like it wouldn't give an even trim

I have Philips with the removable guards and it doesn't cut beard.
This product looks like it is much more useful though. Look up if you can actually find a video where someone trims their beard with this.

As someone who has been shaving his bears since 10 years old. There is no such thing as a good bears trimmer. It either shaves too much off length wise or it nakes your beard all patchy looking. Oh and good luck literally staying there for 45 minutes to make sure everything is trimmed even. Honestly all i do now is just grow my beard and than shave it off. Its too hard to maintain it at a length you like.

If you truly want a stubble look, I highly recommend the Wahl Peanut. Cuts the closest the fastest out of the half dozen clippers I've tried over the years, down to about two days' growth for me. Would buy another in a heartbeat. The swappable guards make consistency easier.

this is what i'm worried about

maybe this? amazon.com/Conair-i-Stubble®-Ultimate-Stubble-Control/dp/B004PXIR1W

i still dont know anything

>Wahl Peanut
that looks p good, actually. need to find out if 1/8" is long/short enough for my liking

I only use the 1/8" guard on my balls to avoid nicks, but it still happens if I'm not careful and keep the sack taut. If I had to guess, I'd say about a week's growth. I use 1/4" everywhere else, but use only the bare blades on my face.

>but use only the bare blades on my face
i dont like the bare blade on face.. i like a little bit more stubble.. happen to have a pic to see what 1/8" on your face looks like?

>happen to have a pic to see what 1/8" on your face looks like?
Nigger, what did I just say?

dunno, maybe once you tried it and happened to take a pic. but watch your tone

>but watch your tone
WANNA GO?