Does Veeky Forums approve of this relationship dynamic?

youtube.com/watch?v=OSaMsBvr608

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FUGduS5FQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask

she used to be such a QT

>she used to be such a QT

Yeah desu.

Tbh lads i like her look now.
I think she a qt

Big improvement

>
>Big improvement
This

it's funny because she literally went from left to right pick in 1 days. I shit you not. got her haircut and changed all her clothes and started calling herself a hipster.

here have some vintage Savannah
youtube.com/watch?v=0FUGduS5FQ0

Thanks user im gonna get drunk before i watch these and pretend shes my qt

kek, have fun

I'm so glad I'm too old for YouTube. this shit is insufferable.

Haha i never fun user

please post in this thread later and tell us how it went senpai

Uhhh okay.
If the thread still here i will

The kid that got bullied in school and was weird occasionally turns into an interesting human being with something to say and a genuinely unique personality. This happens when their parents raise them with perseverance in the face of adversity, and they realise that they are getting bullied for arbitrary reasons and grit their teeth through it. They are allowed to become their own person.

Sometimes the kid that gets bullied in school becomes a permavirgin neckbeard, this is what happens when the parents are unaware or simply don't care that their child is getting bullied.

Sometimes the child that gets bullied turns into a garbage human being like these two displays of conformist non conformity. This is what happens when the parents tell their children that they are better than their bullies, socioeconomically or intellectually. They perpetrate the special snowflake nonsense and the kids spend their teens desperate to tell everyone how different they are and display their quirky endearment. This leads to doing stupid narcissistic shit like making bad youtube videos and buying bright fucking red glasses.

he's irritating and they cannot get a shot going for more than like five seconds. weird. much prefer reviewbrah's quiet dignity to this brash, untalented squirm fest

I remember when this girl was posted on Veeky Forums. Hasn't she fucked like 20 dudes? She made a poem about it or something?

this was so sad i had to close it and nowi want to kill myself

I had a hard time closing it myself, brown is such a self proclaimed slut that I am strangely drawn to her, I bet I'd also get along with her IRL, she seems like she could hold a conversation at least

but she's not a sluts..you guys don't get her poetry lmao

>Hasn't she fucked like 20 dudes?

Ha, well it's probably more than that. She hates men for wanting to have sex with almost anyone who says yes essentially. She places the blame on them rather realizing she is at fault for being a slut.

Hey who knows, maybe you will get to cuck her bf some day.

>started calling herself a hipster
Daddy issues 101

GOD he is annoying

Self-proclaimed hipsters just don't get it.

how come it's a third thread dedicated to them in two days?