Bought pic related a few days ago and have been wearing it

>Bought pic related a few days ago and have been wearing it
>told girl I spent $40AUD on it and she laughed at me and said "BRO on a fucking hat, I'm laughing"
>come home from work, and my sister asks where I got it and said she didn't like and said "it wasn't me"

What the fuck? What is wrong with this Ralph Lauren cap? Is there something I'm missing, are people judging me or something?

Ralph Lauren is gay and you should feel bad for wearing it

Basic bitches wear them. Only chicks can pull them off. Try going for a dad cap look if anything.

You spent 40 dollary doos on a /cap/ which is the exact same quality as one you can find the neighbourhood tramp wearing and he got it from a dumpster

:'( Fug

Why hasn't anyone told me this before?

You should look around and see what kinds of people are wearing these sort of things

The cap is simple and nothing is wrong with it desu.
In Australia you may be associated with lads though.

>t.

I think it's good quality tbqh
Like what? Does it make a difference if I'm 6'2" and handsome and in most other ways not a basic bitch
:') you mean it? I shouldn't kms?

The cap is shit, but if you are Veeky Forums and wear basics from Ralph Lauren bitches will crave for your dick, my personal experience.
Don't listen to people who look like this .

I could vouch for this. Try to go for a black ripped skinny jean look with this. Bitches will crawl.
My post:

Why is the cap shit? Like explain, it's literally a navy blue cap with a RL symbol on it.

I think he was saying that the people who make fun of said hats look like the people in the pic

It screams: "Look I'm wearing Ralph Lauren, notice me, I have money".
But it looks cringey as fuck imo.

So how are you meant to dress? As if you are poor?

So I shouldn't wear it? I spent 40 dollars doos on it

No, not poor, but the cap is just too much and a bit cringey like I said.
But if you like it, wear it.

Does it?

You're probs just projecting your own bitchiness on to other people. It's a hat and no one cares like you do, you little homo

it's a literally shitty hat
unless you are going full /dadbod/
there are 0 chances to run it
if you wanted a nice cap for the same price go get a Nike white hat with a black swoosh
>pic semi related

That doesn't even make sende you retard, triggered?

Now this is cringe

You vaporfags people look like cringy manchildren

>manchild
>using memes
nice

lol 40 dollars is nothing you poor piece of shit. Also its a fucking hat so just wear it when its sunny as shit outside and if anyone comments negatively just tell them that theyre gonna die of skin cancer

are you perchance a british chav?

>I have to say than [certain amount of money] is nothing
You are probably poor, live at moms or in a one room Apartment and biy disgusting acne jeans and and shit in shie form aka derbies

this is Veeky Forums u twat

I also have this same cap

I've received many compliments over it, people aren't judging

you you've had 1 random poor girl be surprised that the hat actually has a value and your sister's opinion saying that it didn't suit you

from this we can tell that hat isn't the problem, it just doesn't suit you and for some it is too expensive

who the fuck compliments someone on a polo ralph cap?

ralph caps were ok till late 2014 then became basic

you can still wear them if your black

>expecting any standard from normies

not who you replied to but I like ralp lauren. guess its not popular on this board but its a pretty respected brand most places.

u probably just got a bad fit or u have nice hair and shouldn't ever wear a jat ever okay ty

dont listen to them

in America its a prep/frat staple (either a ralph one or vineyard vines)

they look nice, dont be bothered by these guys

to normies, but polo is literally the trash tier of ralph

This. RLPL is pretty much the only part of Ralph still respectable imo

RRL is nice too.

What's wrong with polo?

>flexing with daddy's money on an anonymous basket weaving forum

>Normies
Is there more on this board than Neet losers with a shit taste

You should have said to that girl "It was only $40.00"

Keyword: only

She would have felt fiscally insecure
>I can't even afford a hat

/thread

Seriously, you were a pussy ass bitch to have your opinion manipulated by two women and now an online picture forum.

>Develop your own opinion you cock-sucking faggot

this is even worst than op's hat

if this whole thread isnt bait then i dont know what the fuck is anymore

Your insecurities in your talking scream basic bitch I'm sorry

RRL is an awful meme. You'd have to be the king of Williamsburg fundies to drop Gs to look like a depression-era hobo?

>be black
>be fit
>wear rl
>smile a lot
>pretend to laugh when people say something that they meant to be amusing
>pretend to be interested in what people are saying to me
>keep gpa at/above 3.8
life is pretty easy tbqh pham

>complaining about memes on Veeky Forums

i want to be friends with you and i think i've already met you once. i can basically picture from head to tow in my head user

lol i bought the exact same hat off taobao for £3. pic related. why'd you spend that much user?

It's location specific - right now discrete branding (unless you're a nigger) is still preferred; not quite as much as it was during recession, but the showiness isn't appreciated. Just look at polo shirt designs over the past 10 years, in the middle of the recession it was hard to find anything that wasn't solid colour, and most of the time to the logo was obscured, now we have visible logos, and are just getting highlights on the collars.

I see quite a few caps like that where I live, but if I take a 20 minute walk around the area I'll see more value in supercars than I'll ever hope to earn.

That said, the Ralph Lauren caps are a bit shit - they always look a bit baggy and odd, but perhaps that's just a britbong's preferences.

Are you me?
But thank God I'm not black, otherwise this shit would be worthless.

Polo itself isn't necessarily the problem. But it's the lowest tier that RL has to offer, it's the one you find on sale in Macys

Especially on polos, even lacoste is a bit showy right now. Burberry's probably the best if you want branding since the logo is enbroidered using the same color thread

thanks user. I'd love to be your friend too. A lot of middle class black guys have found that overcoming the nigger stereotypes is actually quite simple.So you've probably seen people like me before.

bad advice. if you are Veeky Forums bitches will crave for your dick regardless of what you're wearing, but if you're on Veeky Forums i sure hope you don't dress to get women

>wasting $40 aud on a
>FUCKING
>CAP

>if you are Veeky Forums bitches will crave for your dick regardless of what you're wearing
not true. You need to at least have good fits and social skills.

this is Veeky Forums not /b/ get the fuck out summerfags
there is a normal way to use those
>pic related
now gtfo summerfags

>Bad advice
Whatever
>when you are on Veeky Forums
I'm here for the cringe

We bought exactly the same one for my dads birtday and I'm not kidding. Next time buy a Nike dadcap, they're a lot cheaper

AYO MY YUNG NIGGA U WANNA BE Veeky Forums N SHIT, DONT LISTEN NONE OF THESES HOES TELLIN U THAT SHIT U WEARING AINT U

BUT AT THE SAME TIME DONT BE SUSS BOI DONT WEAR NO BASIC ASS HAT TRY THIS ONE INSTEAD MY NIGGA

Do you, senpai.

Audibly kek'd

>he fell for the summerfag meme
>he thinks any board is safe from memes
>he doesn't realize this entire website's primary function is the creation and rapid distribution of memes

W E W

This basic cap meme needs to be delet

Last year every basic sorority bitch had one campus. Sorry bro, if you want to spend a shit ton on a cap, go for a snapback

I live in Australia. I have like never seen the cap around before, unless I haven't been paying attention.

Public school detected, very common amongst private school lads with nautica and tommy

I go to to best university in nsw desu

Maybe I'm blind or something, I'll keep an eye out

The Lauren Ralph Lauren shit at Macy's isn't actually Ralph Lauren. Macy's used to be an authorized reseller of Ralph Lauren, they parted ways after a nasty legal dispute, and Macy's retained the rights to use the Polo and RL branding. It's basically a legal counterfeit.

I really like the buttons on the Burberry polos, they're very clean.

Boss (or maybe it was their Hugo range) had a nice polo design in their summer collection actually, you could get it in British green with yellow highlights, logo barely visible. Looked very summery when watching village cricket.

The orange Boss orange polos from some years ago always made me laugh, they were solid colour in the boss orange, well, orange, with a small embroidered logo which was also in the same orange. They managed to find the perfect shade of turnip too, I can't imagine it would look good on anybody.

Brooke's Brothers polos have discrete or no logos.

lol falling for the "I am tall so everyone should love me" meme

Get lost faggot

But I'm not just tall - I posted here and asked if I could model and people said everyone said yes

>um excuse me why are you talking to me
>"My hat was $40"
>I dont care who are you
>"Wow so you dont like my hat"

kek

I have plenty of Ralph hats and have gotten compliments from them. The ppl posting here are retarded. Normal people don't care that much and if the hat fits the outfit it'll look good.

why wouldn't you remind us then, bro of who you are?

In reality, the fact that its ralph lauren will only help with girls unless they have a big grudge against the brand for whatever reason.

But imagine this beat up looking hat without the RL logo on it, and ask yourself if actually looks good.

As soon as you put on a white Nike Cap
you communicate to everyone that you have absolutely no sense of style
so you just went and bought the most basic article of clothing you could possibly find
because you're afraid of getting judged.

wouldn't pay a dime over $39.99 aud for that

Polo isn't the best brand to wear in Australia, expecially if you are under 25. The cap expecially is a staple of Private School Lad culture, one of the most toxic sub cultures of all time.

So what you're saying is it's offensive to assblasted lefty women and cucks? That's doesn't seem so bad desu.

This X 1000000

Ralph Lauren is cheap China made bullshit, all of you are idiots if you aren't buying thrifted or bootleg

I have the same hat and my sis told me that I look like a "computer hacker geek" in it