Is bulimia effay?

Is bulimia effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/eating-disorders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing wrong with it if you limit it to once a week, the people who get really fucked up by it are the ones who do it every single day

>lacking so much self-control you binge-eat
>getting vomit all over your hands
>usually gaining weight rather than losing any

No

>lacking so much self-control you binge-eat

when you have 500 calories a day then eating 2500 one day out of the week is really fun, you get to enjoy all the pleasures of eating then you get the catharsis of throwing it all up and feeling empty in the stomach afterwards and you are not hungry for the rest of the day and will easily stay on 500 calories a day

>getting vomit all over your hands

it's not my fault that you're unable to throw up without using your hands, 99 percent of models and those who are actually fa can throw up by flexing stomach muscles, poor you baby boy

>>usually gaining weight rather than losing any

lol... you don't actually gain fat, it's simply water weight.... there are tons of ways to get rid of water weight, sauna, cardio, diuretics

>getting chipmunk cheeks
>effay

> what is water weight?

every single person who makes a living off of fashion knows how to sweat and piss... usually involving hours of cardio or sauna every day, or easily use diuretics to clean themselves up....

Sorry to break it to you mia-chan but your disgusting vomit obsession will never be effay

>anorexia masterrace

> (You)
>Sorry to break it to you mia-chan but your disgusting vomit obsession will never be effay
>>anorexia masterrace

oh my god lmao, every single person whose worth anything in the fashion world makes themselves throw up once or twice a week, and no they don't get any on themselves, and no it doesn't make themselves look fat because water weight is easily taken off if you take diuretics or sweat it off... sorry skinny fat princess, it's not about anorexia it's about being skinny and tight.

Bulimia is for the weak.

If they're models and underweight purging they are automatically anorexic, not bulimic. If you're diagnosed bulimic for a year+ and still don't make it to anorexia bmi criteria you should just kys

no, but being thin is

there's a difference between purging once or twice a week or every single day

you can supplement your normal life with purging, it's very simple, you make it more difficult then it has to be

just like coffee, alcohol, protein powder, or literally any type of supplement you use to improve your physical or mental standing

purging is no different than anything else, if you do it too much it's bad

>Is bulimia effay?

No.
the stomach acids rot your teeth even if you brush right after puking. it also makes your breath smell like puke, no matter how much you brush.

> it also makes your breath smell like puke

in the same way putting a dick in your vagina makes it smell, but the smell goes away

> the stomach acids rot your teeth even if you brush right after puking

there's a little down side, but there's enough good products out there to make this point irrelevant, if you immediately alcohol your mouth and clean it then the effects are minimal

the benefits are hugely better than the downsides

/mental illness/

>unable to intelligently rebuke me

OK I'll stay pretty

This is really sad. You're trying to justify bulimia by comparing it to protein shakes and coffee. Pathetic.

Get help.

You want your filthy habits to be glamorous so bad. No one envies you. No one aspires to be like you. Bulimia is failure.

mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/eating-disorders

Yeah no, It's very different. Purging is "i've over indulged, now i have to compensate for that" It's a declaration of lacking self control in the first instant. There may be some parallels to using caffeine to compensate for a lack of sleep, but a lot of people drink coffee just for the taste and experience in of itself. Alcohol is a choice (one i disagree with fyi) in the first instant. Protein powder is to aid muscle recovery and growth. If you didn't over eat than you wouldn't have needed to purge and it isn't a pleasurable experience at all (unless you're fucked up and have developed an association with it).
You'll stop enjoying overindulgence once after you start eating right for a while. even if it's once a week or something, you've still not lost the need to over eat.
This is coming from someone who was bulimic for a number of years (no just anorexic/orthorexic) and who works within the fashion industry. If a model needs to purge than they don't have the discipline to work as a professional model in the first place.

If you're a girl

You're a fucking moron. If your normal life involves needing to overindulge at all than you clearly lack self control.

Have you ever kissed someone who is bulimic? It's fucking gross. It's also awkward as fuck seeing that one person leave to go to the bathroom after every meal. Plus they often leave a big old mess around the toilet and an awful smell. The isn't anything attractive of 'effey' about being that gross. Being healthy and being disciplined is far more attractive.

Bulimia is just food addiction, and what many people call "anorexia" is just self-control. Real, true anorexia is when you are literally starving yourself to death, not when you simply eat within a reasonable calorie limit and maintain a skinny body.

Exactly this. I used to room with a bulimic woman and she smelled like shit. Plus the sounds of vomiting after every meal was disturbing. And yes, everyone could smell the vomit from the toilet and her breath. We were just too polite to say anything.

I remember one time I had food poisoning and I vomited, and this triggered her to vomit shortly after me, for no reason. Bulimics are fucked up people.

do you know what your problem is? you don't know how to read, there is a giant difference between someone who pukes 2 times a week versus 21 times a week, one is isn't even noticed and the other is obvious like if you drank ten beers every night versus a couple beers on the weekend, I hope your meat head understands the difference

second, for " casuals " like you staying fit is eating like 2000 calories a day and staying content with a belly, to people who matter and are fa it's like half of what your father ass eats for breakfast and day and hard exercise

your problem is that you put buzzword labels on a habit that is healthy when practiced right, I eat perfectly 5 or 6 days a week then have a big bowl of spaghetti one day a week. And I purge that out of my body, that's what your meaty head calls bulimia, and that's what most of you eat every day

Eating disorders and self-harm are both very Veeky Forums.

what you call over indulgence is equivalent to you going out to eat, whatever dumb definition or assumption you hqve, throw it out cutie pie

do you ever go out to eat? ok I eat like a saint 5 or 6 days of the week and have a full meal at a restaraunt once a week and purge it, I'm more healthy then you will ever be baby boy

bulimics don't have nice bodies

they are almost always extreme skinnyfat

people who purge two days a week can be in great shape... lol. I work out l like 2 hours a day and usually more when I have my food fundays

Still tight and pretty...

>triggered
You're literally the only person in this thread defending your disgusting lifestyle. It's obvious by the way you type, samefag. Hopefully you gain some self control someday and stop being a retard.

of course its me retard, are you so poor you can't afford 2 different electronic devices? haha xd

puking 2 days or one day a week isn't disgusting, taking pre workout is probably worse, drinking and smoking are worse, majority of workout supps are worse, not exercising is woese, the majority of people's diets are exponentially worse, lol

keep on fear mongering baby boy, spend some of that fa money on a phone or laptop cutie

I can't even hate you because you're obviously some very deranged little girl somewhere who never got the mental help you so desperately need. I feel sorry for your parents (unless they abused you and that's why you're like this, then fuck your parents).

puking to stay slim means you either have mental problems or a pathetically weak will
just don't eat the spaghetti, then you don't have to "purge it out of your body"

that style of writing is so cringy too, you're either underage or a really dumb bitch (or both)

She's just from tumblr or myproana or something. Those places attract these types of airheaded girls.

Get help. Seriously.
I bet there are people who love you.

>mental illness
What is a social construct?

Yeah sure is honey, going out to eat IS overindulgence. So are white carbohydrates, bread, red meat, alcohol, confectionary, any cooking oils (i cook on a seasoned cast iron pan) anything I haven't prepared myself, eating outside of my 6 hour window, drinking anything other than (2.5L a day) water, not exercising for eating like 2000 calories a day and staying content with a belly
I have sub 5% body fat and an incredible physic, and only though a huge amount of dedication to being healthy and eating well.

Keep your toxic and unhealthy lifestyle, i'll stick to having self control, smelling great and not slowly eroding away my teeth and esophagus. In my eyes, your one purge a week is just as bad as having that single beer or indulging on that one excess meal a week. You're a hypocrite.

>
>
>
>
>
>
Nigga, you even trying?

Tfw clover fucked my shit up

>being this tryhard

Anyway, gagging or "flexing your stomach muscles" is not going to purge your stomach. Best thing to do is drink salt water. You'll be dry heaving in no time.

everything is a social construction including you and me.

but seriously some fictions are useful.

I doubt anyone is actually this autistic.

Unfortunately, I am. This is what childhood/adolescent BDD does to you.

hahaha fuck i love Veeky Forums

NO bulimia is NOT Veeky Forums hahaha fuck
>enjoying food is Veeky Forums
>not being a fucking weirdo who throws up after meals is Veeky Forums

I am by no means thin, but im also not fat.
More importantly, im happy with whatever i am. And so are the people around me.

But go ahead and throw up all your food, then kill yourself and make the gene pool a little bit smarter.

I don't even find this funny, just really, really sad.

I just hope it's one of these cases on this site where someone is just baiting