Real talk

Real talk

Are you guys some outsiders without friends or a very "special snowflake"?
I mean you buy ugly cloths for hundreds of Dollars and probably never touched a female beside your mom.
You seem like /r9k/ with "fashion" """"''sense""""''.
Pic very related

oh yeah alpha roastie spawned

Careful not to respond, friends.

No seriously. I want to know this.

(You)

Nice thread

Salaam toni

salam toni

it's /fa a trendy meme?

i got friends, im not Veeky Forums in the slightest though

Cmn, man, fa is shithole. Only fashion related thing here is name of this board. Even MFA is better, and its terrible.

I wear flip flops 99% of the time.

it's just carter the overwieght mexican manlet from /asp/. ignore the shitposting, he'll samefag it up here for awhile but eventually he'll go away.

How about you shut the fuck up go back to fit or mu both are shit boards mu keeps reposting shitty hipster music and fit has an obsession with big men and post daily of how they got their heart broken

even if people on Veeky Forums would have friends, they are drawn on this board by their overwhelming insecurity and necessity to compensate something in their lives by improving it's quality through material, even if it is nothing but illusion.

Sure, some people have no friends, but I would reckon that most people here have at least some distant friends, maybe even close ones.

I have no friends, but I do get girls, and I don't spend that much money on clothes.

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

I do a lot of self - bdsm stuff. I wear exclusively the only best high quality denim, and have my mustache clipped every week. I slick my hair with imported activated almond butter as well.

Salaam Toni

I live in Toronto and I havent spoken to anyone in weeks outside of my roommate. And even then we only exchange a few words.

Fuck, help.

salaam toni

salaam toni

salaam toni

Maybe approaching the topic like you did in your post wasn't the best idea.

salaam toni

leave ur door open, people will peek in and see whatsup. it gives off an inviting vibe to it. also your roommate probably talks shit behind ur back about how ur anti social, awkward, etc..

Old fag still fashionable in his 30s here. I have a lot of women (girlfriends and female friends who I fuck) but it is true I am losing more and more of my male friends. They either start becoming hermits, or get married and don't come out anymore. The few singles like me left are not taking care of themselves (overweight, balding, bad skin, still dress in ways they thought were cool when they were 16) and think I am arrogant because my life is going well.

It is hard work keeping slim and fit with diet and exercise on top of keeping my cars and home well-maintained and a nice, fashionable wardrobe. Most people are weak. If you have a successful friend like you who is close to you, hang on to them. It is hard finding such male friends as you get older.

Salaam toni

salaam toni

Salaam toni

salaam toni

>Salaam toni
Salaam toni

>>Salaam toni
>Salaam toni
Salaam toni

Salaam toni

salam toni

salaam toni