What were they thinking

What were they thinking

"I can change one thing on a shoe and make millions of dollars in profit."

i cant belive this is real
the stan was like that classic flat bottom shoe and now it looks like shit with this futuristic sole
L

>spamming this photoshopped image
why tho

just did some research
WHY THO

this must be some 4 month late April fool's bs

the question should be: what were THEY thinking

"I can sell a Stan Smith replica to mothers and grandmothers across the country and this was cleared by our lawyers."

their argument in court was: CP does it without getting sued so why can't we

F

and the answer is: CP isn't taking business away from Adidas by selling a 400 dollar version of their shoe, but Skecher is by selling a 40 dollar version

holy shit Skechers is completely shameless

lolol that was a huge market failure why didn't they just buy up all of the Springblades from Adidas

All that leftover polystyrene packaging. Oh let's use it instead of rubber soles and sell it at a markup to retards. Shall we add chingpong yamagotchis name to them too so we can really hike the price up?

ie the same exact thing that vans did lol

even the stitching is the same

this is actually kinda fun looking through their online store
WONDER WHO THEY'RE RIPPING OFF HERE

apparently they are also the 2nd largest shoe seller in the U.S. after Nike

guess it does pay to cheat

no shit I can't believe New Balance hasn't gotten after them

fucking christ they even ripped off Common Projects

Are you autistic? You can't trademark something like that, that isn't more of a rip-off than any other similar shoe on the market (gel lytes etc.)

vans can't say "we have the most well-known slip-ons so nobody else can do them"
but dude it's obviously a nod to NB when they have a shoe with contrasting sole and big embroidered block letter on the side

with a shoe like that I wouldn't expect it to hold up in court but surprisingly Adidas successfully sued Skechers out of making this shoe which has much less resemblance imo

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

why would they put three stripes
even K Swiss is smart enough to use five stripes

>The Mark Nason Collection was launched in 2003 by its namesake, brand founder and Executive Vice President of Skechers Mark Nason.

ahahaha you can't make this shit up.

its looks so fake....but