Do they make shoes like this irl?

Do they make shoes like this irl?

Bump for interest.

You know I'm surprised there isn't a Japanese brand creating wearable products based on anime designs.

was this pic in akira or drawn by the same animator?

what converse?

Akira

so every autist can wear their power level on the outside? and how everything would be "same-face" or untrue to the creators design since anime doesnt have that kind of detail

Closest thing I can think of is white high top converse, probably chuck 2 whites would be best

I think it's a simple answer: why would fashionable Japanese want to be associated with scummy otaku who don't give a shit about appearances?

Do they make sneakers like this in real life?

Cole Haan Falmouth high top

Because it would be a novelty as opposed to an actually high quality product. You can find higher quality stuff that looks similar elsewhere

Rick Owens White Geo's

Puma Jespers.
Fuck Puma for making such an awesome shoe and then never re-releasing it. Look at what dog shit that company produces and then they neglect this masterpiece.

you mean cosplay supplies? literally go anywhere

Did they actually inspire the sneaker design in the anime? I remember reading this somewhere, but it might have been on here, so idk.

Wings + Horns White high tops

Yeah I believe Ryuko is actually supposed to be wearing and unbranded equivalent Jespers.

Yes but they don't make feet and anckles like this irl

lol that looks gay

im pretty sure ryuko's trainers are meant to be like Rick Owens Geo's.

Literally high top chucks or any chuck inspired sneakers

How do people keep track of all those generic animes?

I remember Akira, Gits, DBZ. But all the other myriad of asian cartoons i have watched, all the hottest ones from recent years (except for AoT) - it's all utterly unmemorable indistinguishable from each other to me. Is it just me? Should i be worried about my mental abilities?

Because there a huge demand across pacific

filtered

I don't understand

probably cause japs hate anime

dbz is unmemorable too
the original dragon ball on the other hand is 10/10 animekino

Well a brand solely devoted to fashions within anime ... no. But there sure as hell are runs with designs lifted/influenced from anime.

Just not a full time gig i think.

Only remember whats not trash

There seem to be couple places on ebay that are selling them with stock photos but Im not familiar with buying clothing off ebay and what can of worms that whole deal is.

link me up babe

>This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Kek Im a fucking retard. I've been searching around and cant seem to find anyone on any site selling them, hell even puma is trying to erase them from memory.

yea the last time i saw them was a green pair in size 12 in the UK for $150. that was like 2 years ago. these are long gone sadly

white or bust desu. Unfortunately wont be seeing them for sure until Puma decides to re-release. shame.