How do I look like a Korean gangster?

I want my outward to look like my inward, aka the soul of a Korean gangster. Problem is I don't know how to get hair like that, what products are they using? also their skin looks mad smooth, wtf is going on there? pic for reference.

pomade

if you have ever been to korea or japan you will notice one thing. there are almost no bald guys under 65 years old. Then once they retire miraculously there are quite a few baldies around. You know why that is?

Wigs. Wigs are widespread amongst Korean and Japanese men because of how image-centric their cultures are. Also, having black hair their hair pieces can look a lot more convincing.

So don't envy Korean hair too much, most likely it is just a full or partial hairpiece (partials are used to fill out thinning crowns; it is like a little Jew hat).

just go to a korean salon and ask for a curly perm

kind of off topic, but you know the casual but not style you see in Yakuza movies? How do I emulate a Japanese gangster? I can do the hair right but I have no idea where to get some inspo or cop the sometimes weirdly coloured suits they wear yet maintain the serious style.

how do i become this delusional, i want to live happy in a world of lies too user

Step one: Kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated as asian, or an insect, doesn`t matter which really.

>be asian
>shitty suit
>shitty shoes
>LV or Hermes belt worth more than suit and shoes

you'd be surprised at how cheap bespoke tailoring is in Asia, not as great as Saville Row but at least comparable to made to measure and definitely better than otr mall suits. But again, depends on how much you spend at the tailor/which brand at the mall.

Didn't someone recently get a bespoke suit in Thailand for 80 dollars and in roughly 2 days?v

I've only done hong kong and singapore at the more upper mid tier places and have been very pleased.

Not sure about vietnam, thailand but I'm sure at $80, I wouldn't expect too much. Even then you're probably paying like $40+ in alterations for an otr suit anyway so could be a good deal. Styleforum's better for this kind of fashion anyway.

um no. Japanese just have much better genetics than western people.. idiot

>fake designer sunglasses
>fake luxury watch
>perm
>be chinese

is this Veeky Forums?

Don't they have laws where you can't put ugly people in the media? I remember reading that somewhere credible. That's why you hardly see fat Asian chicks even though there are tons of them

New World was a fucking sick movie

>at least comparable to made to measure
that's not saying much,,,

You can spend 2k+ on bespoke and branded (not worth to me, others perhaps), or you can spend around 400-600 on otr at jcrew, suitsupply or whatever is reddits flavour of the month. Personally at that price made to measure is probably better value and fit.

I know. I live in Taipei and I've had suits made in Seoul and Hong Kong. The Korean suit was trash. The lining started to come undone so I brought to a tailor, he told me it was the absolute worst material he'd even seen on a suit, including OTR. I decided at that point to just bin it.

hot

There are plenty of ugly people on TV in Korea.

>