White sneaker thread

Post em and r8 em lads. I'm in need of copping a pair of white sneakers, having trouble deciding between Stan Smiths, Reebok Classics, GATs (don't feel like dropping $400 on Margielas tho, looking for alternatives)

I'm open to others too, mostly looking for something versatile I can wear with mostly anything.

Otherwise, post inspo, shit post, etc gents

Other urls found in this thread:

epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/sport-trainer-alabaster-calfskin-grey-suede
veja-store.com/fr/homme/1492-v-10-extra-white.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alternatives
literally in your pic, actual milsurp GATs
otherwise Svenssons.

epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/sport-trainer-alabaster-calfskin-grey-suede

Where could I cop originals if I'm in the US? I hear they're all over in European thrift stores

search "bundeswehr sportschuhe" or something like that into german eBay
google translate is your friend, there's a couple big eBay shops that sell them. the problem is, after shipping and converting eurobucks to burgerbucks a pair of new 30euro trainers can come out to 100usd. that's been holding me back from pulling the trigger

just got reebok c85s very nice

Most likely gonna buy Stan Smiths in a minute unless this thread yields something better

idk how i feel about the logo but the contour is nice

Probably gonna cop these since I live in Canada and there aren't really alot of other options other than adidas shoes and literally everyone haves them. Thoughts?

Those are bad...

Just get Stan Smith's if you're on a budget

GOAT

What about from this angle?

thoughts?

Not bad at all, w2c?

I've dug up a pair of white pumas from my closet that I haven't seen in almost a decade. They still fit well.

How do I wear them though? Does it matter what color pants and top you combo them with?

Personally I think the only "rule" is to wear skinny/slim pants, other than that, nothing too crazy I guess, they are pretty neutral shoes

wow these are beautiful.

i've been looking for some new ones myself and settled on all white smiths and epaulet tennis lows

i was looking into buying GATs as an american
a new pair runs you ~100 USD and takes like a month to ship

what are these

Is it worth it to buy shoes online without trying them on first? I live in Canada and most shoes are sold out in our stores, but I could get stuff shipped in from USA, I'm just worried that they might fit wrong, be too big, too small, look worse than pic... Have any of you guys ever ordered online? What was it like?

honestly
the only shoes i ever bought online just didn't look good on me
they looked great on me in my head, and the product came through true to description, but it just wasn't me

if it is at all possible, try it on

>go to store
>"can I help you find something user?"
>"n-no thanks just looking"
>try on the same model shoe
>buy it online

I'm torn lads. Left or right?

Thanks, that's what I thought too, better to just buy the ones that I have the opportunity to try on

left looks like a bowling shoe but right is uglier

I wish I could do that, but the shoes literally aren't available in store, so I don't really have an opportunity to try them

Right, the sole looks better and it's almost full white

GATs are fine. You can always buy Margielas later down the line. I have both but I haven't broken in the MM pair yet. Here's an info poster I made last night for anyone interested.

did you buy your GATs new or used on german ebay

new cost twice as much but i'm not sure how used the used were (if they're beat up or were just army surplus) because it's all german

I bought new from Grailed. I'd be scared about buying used for the same reason as you, but I've had my pair for 9 months and they aren't really that beat up yet. Go for used. As long as they aren't super raggedy you'll be happy with your purchase.

its fucking garbage what do you mean there are no other options have you tried online?

C/n? Veeky Forumsm

pls no

I wanted the og black colorway of these so bad but Nike fucked me in the ass so hard. They were sold out before they even went online

Yeah there are online, but only online, so I can't try them, and I don't want to order shoes that I don't know what they fit and look like irl (also I vary from a 10.5 to an 11, and sometimes it makes a big difference (too tight, too big))

This is a great image user, good work!

Bump

gets creaks relatively easily

cop or no

thoughts?

I bought these recently. Did I get memed or are those good?

not personally a fan of the brown sole but yeah they're nice

had my Sambas about 7 years now and they're too comfy for words

shittiest leather i have ever seen in my life.
I don't even know if i can call it leather.

I had OG GATs before and their leather was waaayy shittier. Sambas don't peel and crease so badly so I am okay with them.

I never had a bad leather experience before with some adidas but those sambas looks so cheap to me that i sent them back. I like the look of the shoes but really dissapointed about the quality of materials - But still, they seems to be durable.

Spezial are better in term of materials (not in that color)

Veja V-10 Extra White
veja-store.com/fr/homme/1492-v-10-extra-white.html

is it? sportsmansguide is sold out, grailed is a crap shoot, and eBay.de after shipping comes out to 100usd, not 55. i appreciate the effort and i like the fading between the replicas, but it seems a little out of date.

Nice, Reebok makes some sick ass shoes

>black and gold
hello bumblebee :)

I think gazelles sambas and specialzswill make a comeback. I already have my eyes on these

Great shoe, I have the milk ones from the Bleu de Paname collab and I'm super satisfied.

These are so pretty in person, heavily debating on copping.

?

These or white AF1 lows?

I'm getting a pair of these

those

af1s not a question.

w2c?

just get the red & white stripes, both of these are disgusting

those. obviously.

W2C, what are these?

Bump

reebok club c gum

w2c ?

cant find GATS on sportsmansguide, anyway u can giz us a link?

Thrifted these about 6 years, didn't wear them untill not too long ago but kept them around just in case I'd eventually want to wear them. They are Bianco's but I don't think they are in production anymore.

Reebok Club C 85 'Butter Soft' Pack

do the do?

Niggers..

Do Veeky Forums approve my new Nike Air Force?
sorry for shit pic

i hope you're black or else you can just throw them in the bin

I like them, aren't really Veeky Forums tho

Nah i'm white
Heh thanks i guess (?)

no

i got a pair recently. got a feeling they're gonna be a lot better in winter time. i like them, but they're more chunky than i'm used to.

Yeah i used to wear really slim and low top shoes and this is feeling thicc af, and i'm a 3rd world shitter so winter is almost over.