Casual/"Normie"? Inspo

I don't like wearing anything flashy. I like earthy colors and simple articles of clothing like jeans, long sleeve henleys, etc.

Closest to what I could find regarding what I wear normally is pic related except I don't tuck my shirt in, nor do I roll my jeans.

Anyone have any other stuff like this?

I shouldn't have expected anything different.

Fresh as fuck m8
Sorry you got no taste

W2c tho

really beautiful

take your memes somewhere else, those are nice.

Fuck off retarded piece of shit, there is no one normal that thinks those "are nice".

Additionally, there is no woman that will think you look good if you go out with shoes like that, which is one of the major points of dressing well in normalcore.

Dumping more casual outfits that look universally good (as in they look good to everyone with regular taste, not on everyone) on an adult male.

didn't know flyover state manchildren who ask a Japanese anime imageboard for fashion advice were the arbiters of what everyone in the world thinks looks good

I'm from Europe, live with my gf and financially independent, I very rarely ask for advice, and I speak mostly for what my experiences are from coming in contact with actual people.

I like a lot of shit that I know would be considered tacky or plain bad. Some of them I still manage to work around, others I know are way too forward thinking to work, and others I know are the results of personal, subjective weird taste.

isn't normie fucking casual in the first place ?

Not really

>>>>r/mfa

This thread is incredibly boring.

He looks completely shit here. Polos don't look good with shit shoulders.

sure thing friendo

Are you actually implying that is a good fit? You're retarded then.

>XD
(You).

Top kek those are like the shoes your mom buys you at payless because she insists they're "boy sandals" and she makes you wear them to school no matter how much you protest and everyone spends the day making fun of you. You guys aren't fooling anyone.

Nigger I'm implying polo doesn't look good on him.
He has better fits, especially in Drive. They are pretty "Normie" or whatever, you dumbo.

Post a "good polo fit".

I never did find out if that dudes neck is photoshopped or not.

if you want pictures of pasty whitebois wearing tshirts you should go to mfa

Polos are shit in general. However, they'd look much better with someone that actually has shoulders, unlike Gosling.
Poo's in the loo tend to wear them for some reason.

jesus christ, get off this fucking board

Is there something you want to confess, user?

>there is no one normal
>normal
>Veeky Forums

Now you understand why Veeky Forums doesn't like "normcore"

can't believe he's fucking that

>Polos are shit in general.
fuccboi got lost in a normie thread KEK

in that pic, it is

mfa 2011: the thread