Tattoo thread

Tattoo thread

attention whoring is effay

this would look nice with top-notch linework, unfortunately your artist wasn't good and they fucked it up

we know trash
we know clean don't last
never last when we load trash
we upload trash
face down trash begets trash

LowPolyBear-San here. Talked to my artist a good 45 minutes before deciding on something a little less 2014.
>Listening to tat advice on Veeky Forums
Seriously though, much better choice.

Only traditional tattoos are Veeky Forums. The rest are cringeworthy as fuck.

thread is trash
post some bold shit
thats cute

u wan stuff from my inspo folder???? picked a rando

sure

forgot to save it, who has that memento mori tattoo

make tattoo threads great again

I literally just looked it up from the archive of the last thread to post it here holy shit.

I really like this, and the meaning that memento mori has to me, but I learned upon researching it that this specifically is a russian prison tattoo. I don't even have russian blood in me, irish / german only. I feel like it would end up looking dumb if I got it as my first tattoo on my shoulder

thanks. I think it's really cool and I appreciate the meaning behind it - didnt know about the russian prison part tho

I had a feeling it was a prison tat because of the style, but memento mori itself is a latin phrase. The drawing is just a simple skeleton drinking wine at a grave, as far as I know it's not a thing where if you have it you'll be profiled or some shit

I posted this in the last thread, and it was brought up that I should get it on my calf. I've never been a big fan of calf tattoos, but what's the general consensus on tatt placement? Arms should be simple, calfs / legs intricate designs?

Nigga he's leaning against a fucking orthodox cross.

If you think the tattoo is cool do it, but keep in mind that anyone who knows their shit will judge you for getting a tattoo representative of a lifestyle you could never hope to appropriate.

Pretty weak thing to do IMO, maybe use that image as inspiration, translate the figure to a different style with less loaded implications.

See I wanted it to feel like a drawing. my artist is exceptionally accurate with her line work but I asked her if it could be made more like a loose drawing with slight imperfections, I prefer it this way

Any one into russian mode tattoos ?

>tfw no cool artists for hours

You should get like a reaper or some sort of skeleton/death imagery with momento mori in the same art style. Work with your artist or design something yourself, and vring it and this pic as inspo for your artisit to translate.

Or get thrown into a russian gulag and have yuri ivanovich ivanoksky do it for you with his shank and shoe polish

Tbh its w/e

Pls no bully. Its a fresh snp of a delta

While I think they look cool it's not an aesthetic I'd want to go for in case of being misconstrued. You'd have to be very careful outside of the US.

What if I live no where near russia ?

Its super detailed, so you're gonna have to make it big in order to see anything. I'd recommend a less detailed tattoo.

Mucha inspired. Plan to do a whole sleeve of this style.

the fuck man, you're so skinny, that shit must have hurt a lot

another recent one

thats sick dude

I tattoos this on my friend last year. it was my first ever tattoo. looks like a crappy home job tattoo, so it kind of makes it

any source on the design or original?

>of a delta

thats a triangle bro

one on the left arm
one on the right arm
where the fuck is the last one located? leg??

are you dumb?

Oh my sides

it's all angles of the tattoo on the arm you inbred

Any updates on this? Not hating - genuinely interested in seeing the progress after all the drama desu.

Yeah dont go to russia - pretty risky if you're wearing something with mafia significance that you havent 'earned.'

still an absolute dogshit ultra tryhard tattoo if thats what youre asking

No sauce, pretty sure I got it from an Veeky Forums thread too. Reverse image search takes me to Joe Ellis.

Are tarot card tattoos effay? Need inspo

>tryhard
how

should tattoos mean something? or is that just some bullshit they spread on reality tv shows?

>You like Zeppelin too? Right on!
Pls don't

There was a poster designer who kind of inspired this style or whos style this tattoo was taken from, do you know or does anyone know who that artist was?

God damn it, you're right. I forgot Zeppelin used it. I hate life.

I rly like this one

Artist/style?

Nice poem faggot

I just went to a tattoo shop, my girl had another one done on her arm, came out very nice. Now I'm even more convinced I want one too, only problem is I want it on the hand, specifically a rune - think of the SS runes but slightly different and only one - that would have nothing to do with nazi but just represent the first letters of my name.. and obviosly no one is ok with that, as they say I may have problems for work later on jadda jadda jadda. What's the general consensus on hand tattoos?
/blogpost

>try hard
That tattoo is a lot of things, none of then good, but try hard really isn't one of them

do you guys think this would look alright as a tattoo?
yes i know fashion is a spook

I want to get the word "careless" on one of my ankles kindda like cholo lettering because I like careless whisper song a fuck ton and just to fill up my leg how bad of an idea is this?

I was thinking of this one. Looks better with or without the background?

It would make for a great tattoo and a Unique One at that.

If you get tattoo like that without having actually served in a prison here, they will slit your belly open and leave you for dead.
Remembering also there are many Russians across Europe, be careful and think it through.

Snufkin is a god of adventurecore
I think it's not distinct enough for a tattoo though

I was just thinking of getting a tattoo randomly few minutes ago and then i saw this thread!

Anyway, my only concern is that, i dont know what to put as my tattoo!! I dont want it to be pretentious deep but i just want it to look good and not too flashy. But i want people to see them. Also, does it hurt?

want to get this

go for it, all memes aside Stirner is best philosopher for a tattoo, easily
>recognizable silhouette
>not as overdone as Nietzsche
>pretty simple to understand for people with little philosophical knowledge
>no bullshit
>no left wing/right wing bias
>anarchists are confirmed to be more effay than commies

neat

I like it, if you were a girl and it was on the lower back

some of these

thanks senpaitachi

if anything ramiel and leliel, one on each shoulder blade

redpill me on tattoos
i'm an excellent drawer and painter and im thinking about becoming a tattoo artist

>if you have a lot of black tattoos a Russian will be so offended as to murder you

yeah okay

source of income
people are either retarded or trolling just for the gags

Right? That would be like getting murdered for wearing clothes of a particular color in certain areas of Los Angeles. Ridiculous.

does anyone have that "post fit talk shit" tattoo concept?

are herb tattoos fa? I want something like this and I cook for my profession so i think its not totally autismo

there's a chef with really cool food sleeves, let me go find it

lol

death grips - trash

It was Sean Brock, google him. I like the African Basil he has but I couldn't find a picture.

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. I think monochrome herb tattoos are cool especially if you're a chef. You could do the chef's knife meme with a herb concept. Couldn't find anything, but it would be interesting to do something interesting in traditional style. For some reason, butchers love the pig meme tattoo

This concept is interesting as f

This one is crisp af and coloured (okay I'll stop I got too excited).

freeorgy on IG, located in Portland, OR
More like these from Wonderland Tattoo Shop in Portland, OR. Check out Alice Kendall and the whole shop.

how poorly were you socialized during adolescence

yes

wew. why would you assume the type of people who'd take issue with russian prison tats would also be reasonable human beings? the wrong person passes you in the street and clocks your tattoos; at the very least you can expect a beating desu

Copped yesterday

i want to get a sleeve tattoo

but i have no idea what i want to get

>source of income
what if im getting money from being a barber

It's kinda more difficult than just "i know how to draw so i'll tattoo", there's a lot of technicalities that are a pain in the ass and some shit you'll have to get used to(holding the tattoo machine, for example, is way different than holding a pen, it's heavy as fuck and you have to keep it at a proper angle), but it's pretty fucking fun, i've been learning for some months now and i'm loving it, if you have a bunch of friends who'd be cool to be guinea pigs for you, you'll get started pretty fast
Oh, and if you live in the US, while it's easier to get the equipment, the whole culture of "Pay your dues" is fucking trash, so if you're gonna look for apprenticeship with an artist, do a lot of research because there's a bunch of scummy fucks that'll keep you cleaning their shop for months and never teach you anything
Anyway, if you're into it, go for it, as i said, it's really fun and you can even do it in your spare time

Anybody got any tattoo designs I want something cool but I don't know how to go about picking one out

can't unsee

get your own ideas faggot and stop being a poser

yea cosmogramma was a pretty cool album

my thoughts exactly

then make one up faggot

>a tattoo of fucking parsley