M-hairline Help?

Hey Veeky Forums,

Sorry, I know you get this a lot. I have an M-shaped hairline and I'm looking for some guidance. I've had it in one form or another since grade school and I've always found it difficult. I've probably receded back a bit since then as well. My hair is still very thick as far as I can tell.

I find that I end up having a ton of hair near the front of my head. I end up swooping it to one side or the other. I'm not trying to rock a pompadour and just want things to look as normal as possible.

Would getting it cut shorter look weird? What about a buzz? Any tips?

What we're dealing with:

you have a great head shape.
I think that you should go for a buzzcut and grow your beard more

I recommend using butter on your head once you shave off your "hair" to make it look shiny.

i think your current cut looks fine. i like it actually

Buzz it grow out beard a bit more in the future. Your hair isn't that bad yet.

You're a NW 3. I would recommend getting on Finasteride and Minoxidil to help maintain/regrow hair and maybe even look into a hair transplant down the line if you want to fill in your temple points.

thanks will do. Is like a butter spread fine?

What do these drugs do, exactly?

Also, how much ($$) to hair transplants run? Do they take hair from another part of your head?

You pull it off quite nicely desu
Just don't let it get too long, a bit longer would be golden

I think its fine as long as you dont walk around with bed head
You look like a man, men loose hair.
looks normal

Better off with taurine and NAC.

Finasteride inhibits dht productiin and stops hairloss, minoxidil boosts hair growth cycles. Transplants depend on how bald you are, but around 5k

Fuck these lowtest betas recommending drugs.

Grow out the beard and shave head or just buzz a little.

Definitely not a great looking hairline, but it's not the end of the world, I wouldn't go buzzing it unless it gets considerably worse.

bump

honestly looks fine

like yeah definitely receded a bit but I would try not to obsess over it, you still look good :)

>spend a shitload of money that may cause your dick to fall off and high blood pressure
>have to take them for life or the hair just falls right off

m8 I rather just shave when my time comes. dick funcionality trumps hair.

Thanks, user

Cameron pls

I don't get it?

i started taking it 2 months ago. im 19 and still can jerk off like 5 times a day and get morning wood. im more concerned about the cognitive side effects, some day i felt really off and incredibly slow.

never heard about the high blood pressure side effect though

Buzz it and start using minoxidil

i will never understand this. why are people on the internet so fucking binary? either have totally perfect hair (which almost no one has) or totally buzz it down? jesus christ.
minoxidil is only temporary and fuck applying this shit to your head every day twice

>pic related

Your current cut looks fine. You could pull off a buzzcut if you want one, but it's unnecessary.

hey I think that's a nice look. what do you ask for when you get it cut?

I'm paranoid about my hairline as well OP. However I don't have a good face to back it up. Guys need to look good, while looking like they don't give a shit about their appearance. Leaving it, as is, hits that mark. I think you look good from your partial pic.

I'd rather have no dick functionality and not Trump's hair