Hi guys, 22 yo here

Hi guys, 22 yo here

The receding hairline it's starting to show on me

What should i do?

Also the hair has got noticeable thinner, specially in the top

how many times do we need this thread? buzz it or get over it.

Suicide

I'm in my early 40's and still have hair. My hair is suffering from a midlife crisis even doesn't look thin and even gray.

why are you still here?

All you can really do is use the "Big 3"

Finasteride
Minoxidil (Rogaine)
Nizoral (or any shampoo that has ketoconazole really)

None of the other shit people recommend won't really do a lot whole, this is all we have at the moment sadly.

I started shedding a lot when I was 20/21, now at 22 I've been on Finasteride for 8 months and my hair is basically the same since starting. I have recently added in minoxidil in an attempt to thicken up my temple points.

Do a LOT of research.
Get into hairloss forum and read on new treatments. There are some really promising things on the horizon, but it's hard to get them now, though it's possible.

Read about CB0301 and also search Swisstemples on google(a guy with a non-big 3 treatment that seems to be really good, and with no side effects).

You should learn a lot about the whole topic before making any decisions, because many treatments have terrible side effects and can also be a waste of money.

Swisstemples had great results, however a lot of people forget that he was on Dut while doing his protocol. There is a user on tressless trying his protocol and to be honest he looks like he hasn't gotten anywhere whatsoever.

>hair so thick that i have to thin it out at a hair salon
hairlets please go

I'm in the Netherlands, where do I buy generic Finasteride?

Fin. takes atleast a year before seeing decent results. I'm on Minox. right now, my scalp gets really dry and itchy after applying it. No amount of conditioner or moisturizing cream helps. When you start scratching, you won't stop.

The oil is very drippy, it takes 30 minutes to dry up. I work with headphones at my work. They smells chemical as fuck now after 6 months of treatment.

Don't apply Minoxidil before going to bed, you'll rub it all over your cushion which then rubs onto your face. This caused a bad reaction on my face when I started. Puffiness, red and skin looked terrible. Never again.

BROTHER

i added a few drops of teatreeoil into my minox and i rarely have itching now
it is said to be beneficial because of antiandrogen properties
it also covers the minox smell with its own strong smell (i prefer it over the minox chemical smell)

and take 5mg/d biotin. gives you super strong nails so it might be good for the hair as well

Go to the doctor, don't ask on fucking Veeky Forums unless you're looking to cop a wig or something

buzzcut and lift, bro

also, be tall

>also, be tall

>tea tree oil
thanks I'll try it out

That was me until 32. I thought I was safe but it all fell off during one summer. RIP. Buzz+beard rest of my existance now

Can anyone here on finasteride share stories? Really anxious about starting it

buy some finasteride

I've been on it for 8 months now. I have basically maintained the hair I have had since starting and had some general overall thickening. No sides whatsoever.

21 y/o same thing. got perscribed fin. really all you can do. i take hair vitamins every day and wash my hair way less. i caught it early and am making good progress. dont wait. get on it asap.