Black is literally the shittiest hair color

Black is literally the shittiest hair color.
>shit texture
>looks really ugly under direct lighting
>frizz is especially bad because it's more noticeable and looks like gray hairs
>only looks good if you're really pale and have light eyes otherwise it will always look like shit

B R O W N M A S T E R R A C E

R

O

W

N

M

A

S

T

E

R

R

A

C

E

>tfw very pale, blue eyes and black hair

t. faggot with feminine hair colours.

Enjoy having weak hair that splits and has 0 lift.

Ginger color for men :>

black is the literally the only acceptable color for men everybody knows this
colors are for women/submissive fags

high tier = black, red, julian assange
shit tier = everything else

Brown is the best hair color for everyone, indeed.

Black ain't so bad, but I absolutely disagree that you need to be really pale. I'd prefer the opposite. Black hair and a pale skin is such a harsh combination. Never understood why goths and emos like that shit.

There's no such thing as feminine hair colors.

Edgy

the pale jewish skin dark curly hair combo is my favorite

the emo super pale super dyed combo is not so good though

I don't think black hair and very pale skin looks very good unless you're caked in makeup like some some Dita von Teese wannabe.

Pure black looks pretty shitty but men tend to be seen as more desirable with darker shades of brown just as blonde is seen as attractive in women.

black>blond>brown>anything else>ginger

the truth

THREAD/

t. Li fong zhang

Dark Brown reporting in.

OP is extremely retarded

That's dark brown, you can see it in his parting.

>dark brown

dark brown is black

I have black hair and when exposed to light it goes light brown but thats with every black hair on earth

unnatural colors you dumbshits

blonde is god

desu I have dark as fuck black hair, and in certain lighting there is sometimes a slight brownish hue.

Top kek everyone knows that brown and black hair are the best hair color, when you're white at least. Blonde is shit and makes you look like a total cuck.

blonde is the stuff my friendo

There are a lot of women that find blond hair on men unattractive to the point that they consider a 10/10 guy facially unattractive if he's blond. It's not a very small subset of the population.

lol this is top tier bullshit, dont fall for this shithaired fags opinion

>it's brown because it's a lighter color when theres light

fucking retard

every black hair gets brown with light

kill yourself

Actually it's pretty much up to demographics. I used to live in a small town in South America when I was a teen and even if you were a literal 4/10 if you had blond hair/light eyes you'd get bumped to a 10/10. Probably because everyone looked similar (dark hair, hispanic skin color, brown eyes) so light features were seen as high status/exotic whatever. When I went to live to the States I got more pussy than ever without changing at all from when I used to live in South America. So yeah, it depends.

I'm ginger

name a worse colour

pro tip: you can't

How does he managed to have messy hair style like this? The bangs look nice, everytime I try to messy mine just look like a bad case of bed hair, it doesn´t matter how long or short it its.

>Young man, horrible hair
>Probably bald in a few years
>Wide forehead already
>Too used to long fringe style

If you want nice messy hair be in a good mood

>only looks good if you're really pale and have light eyes
sweet, I win
and yeah its the best combo, not just okay

Actually I´m fine most of the time it´s just that I don´t get how to ¨style¨ my hair to get something similar to Op´s picture, maybe my hair is too straight or something but I couldn´t find any tutorial or something on internet about spiky or messy hairstyle, most of them don´t include a fringe, or are too different from what I want or are just anime cosplay advice with hedgehog styles.