420 lmao

fuck, I know this girl this is weird

???

i dont get it

pump and dump idiots

What's in that salt shaker?

Is it just salt? Why?

I still don't get it.

The kind of guys who wear those shoes, do cocaine, who are bad at responding to messages, and wear fuckboi hats.

They're typically the kind of guys who get involved with a girl, fuck her a few times without establishing what the relationship is. Then when the girl catches him fucking some other chick, the response is "I thought you knew what this was", as in: a casual relationship, no strings kind of thing.

What does the salt signify? Tears?

It's cocaine dipshit.

I don't think you can shake cocaine onto your food haha. Serious answers please.

if this is sex related, i'm not familiar with that sort of thing

Who would put salt in such a small container?

Some butthurt girl can't stay away from emotionally retarded drug users with basic bitch taste in over-priced streetwear got upset when they pump and dumped her skank three-stripe pants roshe run wearing ass and decided to make a bitter meme about it.

Meanwhile she probably had a sugar daddy the whole time.

It looks the same size as the hat and the shoes. You guys are dumb.

Wow dude, such a sick troll.

le epic XD

people who wear cps do cocaine?

Excellent translation, did you manage to figure that out just based on the image? Are you a female? Because this made zero sense to me

fucking virgins

i do

It's cocaine you dweebs

yeah, they spend all their money on drugs so they cant afford good shoes/brands

So how is the guy an idiot if she's the one who kept getting played? This is what I don't get, the dude is always the "stupid one" when he's clearly more clever for pulling the wool over her eyes.

only subhuman tumblr tier trash that lurks /thinspo/ tier threads can fall for this kind of subhuman

I do all the time in my CPs

She thinks if she calls him stupid and makes him feel bad he will commit to a relationship with her.

99% of things single girls do are shit-tests for commitment.

From minor shaming to copying your interests, girls are psycho when they're single.

yes

No, I didn't understand it because I don't regularly talk to barely-literate people.

She should have put quotes around "I thought you knew what this was" or something.

after this thread this board makes sosososo much more sense holy shit

>doing drugs
>ever

you fucking degenerates need to leave now.

No one that wears supreme wears cps

Right. Not only is Veeky Forums inhabited by 18-year-olds, but also by illiterate 18-year-olds.

>

You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means.

Underage please go

Can someone Id this hat for me? Im having trouble finding it

this is what happens when you hook up with a person, before/after giving them drugs, as a payment. because obvi you have the "clout" of supreme on your head and whatever those fuckin dumb ass dress-down shoes are.

>when you assume, you make an ASS out of U n ME

meme-generation fuccbois

Sick kicks fampai

Needing everything you read to be 100% grammatically correct in order for you to understand it actually means that you are the one who is retarded, chummer.

if i had to describe Veeky Forums using one thread it would be this one

damn this wud be perf w/o the cdg logo

Let me cop them cps and the coke plz.

The quality of this never ceases to amaze me. Whoever made it could've just thrown it together and been done with it, buy they really did an incredible job.

will someone ever make this shoe a reality pls

just delete this board already

I am a 28-year-old man who posts on Veeky Forums, and I understood it instantaneosly. I don't know how you all are this retarded.

it is real?

how common is this archetype?

I'm 24 and had no idea what it meant. I've also never seen cocaine packaged like that. I didn't know CPs were tumblr-core either.

Am I the old guy on Veeky Forums now guys?...

Nah. I think you're as socially incompetent as some teens in this thread though.

>single

lol ok

I used to get mephedrone, molly and ketamine in vials, but all my coke was always in bags, buti never bought less than an 8ball of shine tho

Does anyone know a single person like this?

this is the average southern black person

>when underage and young people in general are the most likely to partake in illicit activities such as taking mind-altering substances
no you

no one on Veeky Forums talks to black people at all

If a woman tries to get some kind of relationship with a guy that wears those scum 2014 goof trash clothes she needs to be castrated. Hitler was right.

Well coke dealers are general dumb as fuck and so they wouldn't see the use in giving vials as opposed to baggies to their customers, where as with more obscure chemicals like ket a mephedrone, the dealers would generally have a bit more chemistry knowledge and decide to use vials for storage
Or it could just be a reference to those snuff vials people put their coke/ket in so they can use it on the dancefloor and don't need to go to the bathroom

no one said the guy's an idiot

Why are you so triggered by /thinspo/? Fat?

I talked to a black woman once. She was like: SIR! YOU WANT YOUR LICENSE PLATE? DEN GO STAND IN THE BACK OF THE LINE BAKA. MMM HMM!

I asked a black lady at walmart if the sams choice pizzas like the one in her cart were any good

She said that she didn't know, she thought she'd try one

I told her to get back to me and gave her the whitest shit eating Paul Walker grin I could

That's the time I talked to a black person.

Also, one time, I was at the gym locker room talking about how weed is better than alcohol and then a random black guy looked at me and yelled "yes it is!" and nodded at me.

I like black people so far, but there are WAAAAAAY more than there were around here when I was a kid. And they're all from dying Midwestern cities like Chicago.

Yes, go to any government office

>thinks drugs make him a grown up

cocaine is not degenerate

thats waay more like it

this is better

post of the year

Canadian here. I always thought these people were some kind of extreme stereotypes that only existed on TV, since we hardly have any blacks here, and the ones we do are straight from the Congo.

Went down to Atlanta for business last year... holy shit.

Either way, we can agree it's drugs. Does the actual substance in the vial change the meaning of OP's picture?

>thinks being abstinent makes him 'mature'

dude, no one gives their left nut about your straight-edge bullshit

Yeah people in the north will never realize what 25%+ black cities are like. There are entire areas in cities where white people cannot go safely. It's like being in an African country where nobody cares about the law.

Of the top 25 most dangerous cities in America, a majority are 25%+ black, and most of the crime happens in the black areas.

i am 22, do cocaine and fug betchez. i didn't understand squat sshite

it was a collaborative effort,

youre boring

what year is it, 2007?

this went totally over my head. I thought it was about a drug dealer who sold some guy something other than coke and when confronted said "I thought you knew what this was." Sort of like a sleazy fuckboi type.