youtube.com/watch?v=49p1JVLHUos
twitter.com/tom_sachs/following
youtu.be/s7M1ioDiQwc?t=5m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just accentuates how fucking weird the rest of his face is

>mfw no relationship for the goals

what a babe, candice.

is this guy jewish?

Looks way better with the beard desu, if this dude didnt have such weird eyes he'd be handsome.

I've had the pleasure of working with him many years ago.
He is a fucking self-absorbed cunt and a manlet who always claims he did things first.

He owes everything to copying Tom Sachs (the guy who made the Chanel guillotine) style from when he was an intern there.

Look at Tom's videos and you will notice the similarities.

youtube.com/watch?v=49p1JVLHUos

(This one is filmed by his brother under discretion from Sachs, but just look at how the studios from Casey and Tom look alike, the style, the vibe, he owes it all to him.)

There's a reason he never mentions Tom. Tom hates him.

what was your first clue?

oy vey

can you please go shill this hook nosed jew somewhere else

oh dat nose is unmistakable.

candice is jewish too (she didn't convert)

Can confirm this, he is a fucking asshole when he is not hiding behind his camera.

His son is kinda cute. He's so lucky he didn't inherit that huge nose.

he's waaaay better than any of us, however good we dress.

any stories?

damn the similarities are shameless

gas the kikes
race war now

why the fuck is this guy famous? cringe

He should shave, I can't even see his mouth anymore..

I really like Casey, this is a shame.

The stories are too personal, even if he isn't on Veeky Forums someone will relay it to him and he will know it's me. I have written them done, will publish them all someday.

But he is a true phoney, I love how he always says "I don't like branding" before rubbing off/erasing/covering a brand name, he always does it in a way that you still know what brand it is and he shows off the product in detail, dude is brand obsessed but pretends not to be.

Also his rags to riches story is a bit of BS, yeah he has had poverty level hard times but he chose them, his fathers cafe is running well, definitely middle class and Candice her parents are loaded.

Her folks have a home in Houston and Camps Bay in South Africa, a friend of mine lives there, it's their millionaire suburb, yeah she started a jewel company, but with a capital injection and help from her parents, nothing from scratch here.

>yeah he has had poverty level hard times but he chose them

i mean he had a kid at 16....

Always knew something was off about this fuck. I can't stand "vlog" personalities.

I agree, but Casey is far from the worst.

I'd put Louis "I went vegan after watching Cowspiracy once and didn't fact check it to see if it's factually dishonest (It is.) and I literally made a propaganda film for North Korea" Cole in that spot.

POST ONE WHERE ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS ITS YOU also what would he do, beat you with his camera or put you on one of his vlogs? keek

He'd probably do that, he already called out one of his "friends" (Jacksgap.)

>implying the girl raped him instead

i watched a few of his vids ages ago and i still have no idea what he does. he went to his workshop which looked like the sum of a thousand small DIY jobs, fixed an air conditioner, met someone in a coffee shop, filmed himself riding down some streets and fucking with a drone, but as far as i can tell he doesn't actually do anything

He checks emails and goes to meetings ~$382,386 a year. Maybe he just does stuff for Candace.

Yeah put he left his home before on his own accord if I recall.

They are all so vapid and fake, Casey is a bit more subtle so people praise him for being 'real' which is bullshit.

Probably diss me on his vlog in a way without saying my name but making it glaringly obvious it's me thus sending his followers after me.

The jacksgap thing was so sad, it truly showed his nature.
Casey couldn't have it that some talented kid who admired him got inspired by his style and tried to be like him in the same way that Casey copied Tom Sachs.

He broke that kid mentally.

>There's a reason he never mentions Tom. Tom hates him.
could you please develop this? I always thought something must have happened between them, but never knew what. I guess Casey moved on and Van kept on working with Tom for a while, but was it a falling out?

pfft jacksgap kids have had everything on a plate anyway. they're never going to be hard up and will always be able to do their '''creative''' endeavours however much hate they get from one of their idols

Hate is maybe too big of a word. I don't know a lot about their time at the studio, I know a few who worked there but all after Casey so any story I know about that is muddy and tainted with general nonsense and humbug. Tom doesn't follow Casey on Twitter, but he does follow Dean, Van is an online ghost without social stuff. twitter.com/tom_sachs/following
Furthermore Sachs Family Crest mentions Van, not Casey:

Van still works with Tom, notice how Casey almost never mentions Van but always speaks highly of his other brother Dean. There was an article that appeared in NY times that mentioned their relationship.

>"The brothers split after it aired and now speak infrequently. Casey went solo, making more shorts in the Neistat Brothers vein and taking on increasingly remunerative commercial work. “Van was my best friend and partner in crime,” Casey says. “When he left, Owen became that.”"

They are entitled little English bastards but they didn't deserve what Casey did to them, they were young naive kids who idolised him. And to then blame them of the same 'crime' he committed is pure hypocrisy.

Anyone can't stand youtube anymore? It used to be good up until 2009/10.

yeah fair play. I guess they must have only been 17/18 at the time so it was probably pretty rough. Casey, being an adult should be above calling out kids copying an already copied style. I'll not worry about any impact on their careers or lives though. I think their dad is commissioner for channel 4 or something. Seems they've given up on youtube anyway.

youtube fucking sucks really
i just use it to listen to obscure and unreleased tunes to be honest to be frank

wtf i hate youtube now

Anyone know what the point of Casey going to that office building is? He always says "I got some work done", but it seems like it's just him filming or editing his vlog in there.

Yeah.

The whole jacksgap thing was doubly stupid because none of the mutual people between jacksgap and Casey had the balls to make a video calling Casey out.

Like, you don't own a monopoly on jump cuts and shitty instrumental hip hop from Soundcloud dude.

What do you mean? Filming and editing is vlog which makes him six figures is not work?

because he's a creative and creatives have studios

Most of his vlogs don't have a lot of footage from that building, plus if I remember correctly, he said he comes home and edits his videos before going to bed, so I don't know what the point of going to a separate building all day is.

>because he's a creative
Read the whole thread

He has a company called Beme

>He is a fucking self-absorbed cunt and a manlet who always claims he did things first.
I know someone ITT already asked for stories, but are there any general examples of things he does off-camera, or just his personality that indicate this?

Don't know if you're still here.

which is more like an investment for candice's parents.

create a replica of snapchat and shill it to your following. wait for someone to suggest something unique, patent it, then sell beme to zuckerberg

its so obvious he's not trying to make the company his own. just waiting to be bought out.

I hope someone does and watch how his former poorfag ass acts when he's Nouveau Riche

what the fuck does this have to do with fashion

he has shit eyes, shit teeth, really shit nose, his jawline was the only thing he had going for him on his face why would he grow a beard and cover it up.

His wife runs a jewelry company and sometimes he wear shitty "fashion" basketball sneakers.

Also for rich people they love to fucking shop at H&M, which is a point that needs to be ridiculed.

There we go, it's fashion-specific

Someone post a pic of this man with his eyes showing i cant find any

he has some kind of condition, the same thing steve buscemi has. It's nto genetic

ugly as sin itself

what are these videos even??? he literally sets up a camera in public places and talks to it, doing mundane shit even
he must look extremely pathetic in real life

fuck this guy

>when
He's making plenty of money off youtube now with that sub number and how many views he gets.

it's really cringe. being over 30 and being a vlogger :').

I mean, When he made his shitty "VW-gave-me-a-budget-to-make-an-advert-and-I-spent-it-all-doing-what-they-didn't-want-me-to-do-which-is-actually-what-they-did-want-me-to-do" kind of very embarrassing faux-rebel stuff, there was at least a very small semblance of respectability, but joining in with a bunch of teenagers on the internet is really pathetic.

There are a lot of over 30 vloggers, not sure what you're going on about.

Ironically I've noticed anyone who over uses the word cringe tends to be under 20.

*coincidentally

lots of adults use the word cringe just find them all on reddit

Same bro, same

I've actually been morbidly watching his vlogs a lot over the last few weeks. They end up following the same formula and I skip over half of it, however I think he's just another really good representation of the Young Girl. Past the prior image generation used for the celebrity, he's one who has fallen into the category of cele-web-rity. This makes for a schizophrenic representation of authenticity. He was also an ad-man and uses the word narrative and storytelling a lot, so I don't trust him.

damn hows that intro media studies course going

>watching actual jews on jewtube

>implying that watching Jews isn't a good job qualification

I wish I lived in new york.

oh wow, i knew casey worked with Sachs for a while but 'inspiration' is putting it very lightly. the jew even stole his handwriting.

This is some lovely copy pasta.
One of toms latest works has a gift from Casey in it, labeled with a short note from Casey.
It's clear Tom and him wouldn't work well together, but it's not as if they dont like each other.
Casey has had to pull himself up by his bootstraps and has only a little attention for people who aren't husstling with him.
Tom on the other hand is just a huge introvert and would rather stay away from people doing work. At least this way he doesnt seem like a dick.

No. Well idk to me it's just fun watching people doing the life that i can't have.

Everyone does except american conservatives

no it is not

From some people working closely with Tom, he is really annoyed by the fact that Casey copied his style and then claims he invented it, was the first etc...
He owes his career to Tom, since blogging he never mentions him.

Tom will just never speak out about it, because that's not him, he's not just introverted but someone who evades all conflict.

>what do we think
jesus fucking christ form your own opinion you submissive waste of flesh and fabric

An example from his vlog is the whole cop-car thing.
youtu.be/s7M1ioDiQwc?t=5m57s
Yeah it's a silly little thing but in a city like New York an electric smart car makes sense, they are bountiful in Europe.
A joke, oké he went on and on about it, as if it's such a big thing.

A lot of people thought it was childish and expressed their thoughts.
Then those negative comments on his YT got deleted.
Despite him saying he wants everyone to share 'our' perspective's in the comments.

I think the cop car shit is overblown but it shows part of his mentality, childish: his way is the only way, but it doesn't apply to him.

Also claiming shit like "People got it out of context"

Whilst he was the one who showed us the only context we could see.

I have no real beef with him personally, but I just wish he wasn't an idol to young kids, he is the wrong person to look up to.

Its a set to make him look productive.

Still, he's a dank runner that made me run (and blew out my heel)

my sister loves this guy and he inspired her to film which I like but I hate his subtle doucheness

>$382,386
dont average homeless people make that in NYC? I've been told you need to be pulling at least half a mil to function in sf/nyc

on a more unrelated note to NYC folk, is this what living in NYC and being relatively wealthy is like?
Do you really have the time like this guy does?

500k seems a little absurd

w2c that tom sachs aesthetic, I really like it

books, videos, anything in particular i should check out?

you're not only completely wrong, but also a fucking idiot.

$500k is not a whole lot of money in nyc

Why is his upper lip so close to his nose?

>actual adults
>reddit
?

kek'd

looks great

t. bearded youngster

Socialblade estimates his youtube earnings from anywhere between $211K to $3.4M a year, which averages to $1.8M. This is not counting the money he gets from brands like Samsung or Cadillac or whatever company he's working with behind the scenes.

Loads of "celebrities" are dickheads
Because they only show the best of themselves and it has to be entertaining.
I accept the illusion of him because I quite enjoy his content and his 'hard' work.

most couples live on less than 150k in nyc you stupid fuck. single people ~60k

not even senior accounting partners are making 500k in their 40s-50s

You guys really dont know what being a CEO is?

Also, he only shows 10 minutes of his entire day... you cant judge on that

Something about this guy rubs me the wrong way.

I have a theory that most youtubers are perverts and paedophiles. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy has affairs all the time with fans over the world.

massive nose dats y

I don't think he diddles kids but his whole I'm so humble and work super hard is too much and fake.

he's a jew acting protestant

Anyone ever ridden on one of those motor skate boards or whatever he uses in his vids? What happens if you ride over a pebble or an uneven road?

you guys are literally the new old people

>What happens if you ride over a pebble or an uneven road

you die

Wait, people think this narcissistic fuccboi is Veeky Forums?

This board is beyond saving.

Internet

That's not what being protestant is all about

this man is ugly as sin