Hair General

So while I was falling asleep my cat was licking my hair. Now it's super soft. Can any Veeky Forums bros explain this? Also Hair General.

Rocking the man bun here. I hate my life.

Fugg

Sorry bleachbro from the last thread I did not heed your advice. Had to go to a salon shop and got sold some actual good shit by the girl working there after embarrassing myself

Should be white by tommorow

my hair started looking really shitty and dry lately, probably because i'm washing it more often

if i don't wash it it looks disgusting so what kind of shampoo/conditioner should i use?

not a grill btw

>blue eyes and blonde hair
I hope you're ready to do some explaining come next family reunion

>puts the bleach in his hair
you have to drink it -.-

I'm an honorary Aryan like the Japanese

Want to try something different. Any recommendations?

if your hair is getting too dry you might want to try coconut spray conditoner or something like that

Help me escape this hell Veeky Forums

Best way to get a long lasting wet look without a greasy or crunchy feel?

just

shit dude how'd you get your hair to curl like that

sea salt spray and very light shampooing once or twice a week.

doesnt matter now though, thanks effay

I feel bad for you son. I went from memebun/mane to yung Leo, almost fell for the buzz

Help me Veeky Forums
I hate my hair, how should I cut it?
I know I have to lose weight (I'm on it).

How do I achieve this hairstyle? Which products?

Looks like just wax or fiber

I find trouble getting it to stay, maybe it's the cut? What do I ask the barber/stylist?

its genetics

I like your long hair better, but your hair
looks thicker with the buzz because there is no crazy part

Ask for a 2 block. Better yet bring a picture, they'll probably shill you some product that's right for your hair and you can tell them to fuck off and go buy the same shit cheaper online.

Go back to middle hair, much better

Literal retard here, bear with me. What's a 2 block? And what do I ask for regarding the top?

honestly it only looks that crazy because Im pale as fuck and that room has really intense lighting

2 block is the name of the cut. I think it's also called a fade but niggers took that name for their shitty buzz thing. You can just say short back and sides which is a literal description but I think 2 block refers to the actual lengths or something. You should really bring pictures though, cuz stylists all call shit different.

can you tell me what kind of salt spray you use? i made some myself but the waves never stay

The picture previously provided and this one should be sufficient for them to not fuck it up, right?

Should be it's a pretty common cut. I used to cut my own hair like this and have my gf fix the back.

I dont remember the name of it but it was just some cheap kind in a dark grey bottle sorry mate. I think its mostly up to your hair, natural oils, and your shampoo habbits

Was the back bad?? Or just your preference?

I have a hard time cutting the back of my head so sometimes it would come out bad.

defeat the gods

Oh shit looks like my hair. Because you have curly hair, see if you can get the curly version of the undercut.

But what I think you should do is maybe use products in your hair to tame your curls. Seriously, when your curls are frizz free and have shape to them, they look really good, especially when they get a little bit longer.

If you're wondering about products, first try going no poo. If you need to shampoo use poos that do not have sulfates, silicones or alcohols. Moreover, if you have dry hair try running coconut oil or argan oil, but if you're not into that you can use salt spray (it's literally water and salt) in your hair.

holy shit i thought this was me for a second, we have the same fucking hair
ive been having troubles with my hair too

Thanks a lot for the advice!
Also this is me from the side, I don't like the way it grows at all, what do you think?

shave

just shave everything

lmao

Is there a name for this hairstyle? I want it. How do I get it? Product rec?

Wanna get a new cut, not quite sure what yet though, any ideas Veeky Forums?

>inb4 shave
I did just after this photo

Who is this gorgeous man? Yum!

Roughly how long would I need my hair to be in order to dread it like Carti?

Why'd you shave, it was qt!

what do?

How long is it? I use leave in conditioner and it does wonders. I'm a grill tho.

Why can't I find leave in conditioner at the supermarket here? Why is my only option some l'oreal oil product?

Is this a good look?

Also, please ignore the acne on my jaw. I haven't had acne since I was like 15-16 and its recently come back recently. I'm using stuff to get rid of it

Just ask the barber for the "I play party games competitively" cut

Underage and banned.

Keep it looks good

HOOOOOWWW

Why

What do Veeky Forums?

I want to have straighter hair so I can wear it down or have curtains but it's too thick and wavy. Is it worth trying one of those shampoos that make your hair less curly?

holy fuck, no

put bun lower

buzz it

I would if my ears didn't stick out

How to achieve something like this?

cuck

look at that fucking faggot

the reason why your bleached hair looks so bad is the fact that your skin has major pink hues. blonde hair makes any redness in the skin come out and you look blotchy and gross.
if you really want to go blonde try a color that is more ashy and less gold like what you have there because rn u look like trash.

R8 me

What are some styles for long hair, What product helps keep it swept back?

thank you someone else said something

my thots exactly

how does this look? should i buzz it

He looks like he takes it in the ass for a living

nice cat, russian blue is confirmed effay

me on the left

Trying to grow it out. Tips?

Also, it's not possible to turn my hair like

is there? That is kinda my dream hair.

The one in the middle, of course.

I don't mind how you have it in that pic.

I redid it it with better stuff it looks alright now

r.i.p.

opinions? I wanted the top to be way longer and I showed the barber 20 pics and told him many times, he still fucked it up and cut it too short... wasted 2 years worth of hair, man I was so pissed.

I wanted my hair to be somewhat like this.
>inb4 fucked up eyebrows

looks better now.

Might take you about half a year. Find another barber who isn't a retard and have several haircuts where you tell them to not touch the top at all.

it's almost to my chin

seriously though pluck those eyebrows

it's not hard

dece facial structure by the looks of things but i'd say buzz below that bald spot all the way round (ie take a line above your eyebrow) it'll make your bones stand out

this is a shit style anyway your barber almost did you a favour

don't wash your hair for a few days and put some salt spray in it

source: i plagiarized this entire aesthetic

not the guy, but if i dont wash my hair it gets too oily, i have saltspray

You posted a picture of a guy with oily hair though

gotta leave a little oil in or its just gonna look frizzy and gross

plus it'll tangle up and be impossible to run your hand through

How do I get this hair

Advice of what type of cut I should I get? YES this looks real bad i am aware

Not sure if i should grow it out any longer or cut it. Im sweating more then necessary when doing sports. Then again soon itll be colder again anyways.

>shampoo with kerastase if you don't have thick hair
>lot of hair conditioner
>wax or some mousse, apply on wet hair, give them shape (don't apply too much, you can leave it there for some minutes and then wash a little off)
>leave your hair to dry
>dont wash your hair too often
>or use coconut oil / saltspray
you won't get the best results. you gotta repeat till your hair start to change accommodation. it was a long, long journey for me to change my haircut from bilbo baggins to young leo

a more frizzy version of picrel

Looks like

Like 6 months ago I cut my dreads but still love long hair. All I have is an Afro, I tried curling my hair but apparently I can't cause my hair isn't naturally curly, is there nothing else or should I just give up on hair in general

How long is the hair from the top and the sides do you think

And when should the coconut oil/slat spray be applied?

If I'm trying to do a middle part with my hair, how do I make it have a bit more volume in the middle, as in the picture on the left?

Right now, my hair lays very flat and the part is very obvious with a good bit of scalp showing, like on the right.

Any advice? Need a haircut pretty desperately before classes start.

Getting my hair cut tomorrow. Anyone rate this haircut?

one girl at my uni made fun of a guy (behind his back ofc) because he had this haircut
beware

2013-core