Shittiest clothing brand ever?

shittiest clothing brand ever?

Vetements.

Rick Owens

My dad has a bunch of Michael Kors shirts, I thought it was some Walmart brand

Zara.

Zara is fucking garbage.

Hating on Zara is a garbage meme. If you don't like it, don't shop there. There are worse highstreet shops like River Island.

It fulfills a purpose and occasionally has some nice basics. Nobody's asking you to mention it in the same breath as high fashion.

Seriously though
Fuck Rick Owens

Zara

Cosigning this

I don't get the zara hate either. Yea it's shitty quality but their basics are cheap and decent looking. Most of us are either neets or teens anyway with no money to afford quality clothes. I don't like it either but end up buying most tops there

#meme

lurk moar newfag

This hurt you have to samefag. OP asked opinions on shittiest brands and 3 spoke out. Relax bro, we're not telling you to return your clothes... We're just saying you should burn them.

I'm the one who said Vetements mate. Vetements is worse than Zara.

brokeboi faggot is mad because he'd have to get on his knees to ever be able to afford RO.

nah, 2 spoke out against zara

>and 3 different people called you a meme

Hollister. I fell for it when i was 12, 7 sizes too big but wanted to fit in ... fuck i wanna go back in time and slap myself so hard

Not gonna lie, that's more accurate than I'd like to admit

Jack Wills, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Superdry, Zara.

autism

destroyed

Diamond supply
Fox
Hurley
Osiris
Any 90s skater brand
Also Nicky diamonds is fucking ugly holy shit

This the ultimate irony.

>basics
aka fast fashion

you disgust me

Black Pyramid

The real cancerous ones are the ones that leak into the person's life, and they become nothing but that brand.

Supreme is the king "haha I have a T-shirt with their logo from there now im cool xd time to put their logo sticker on everything I own"

And you see the supreme fanboys circlejerking themselves over their "superior taste" when it's literally a T-shirt, with a logo, for 50 fucking bucks. No interesting design, just a logo.

I know at least 3 people that wear nothing but supreme and have like 5 different stickers on their backpack, water bottle, laptop, wall, whatever.

>not buying t-shirts, socks, etc.

What do you even wear?