Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11116537
instagram.com/jordynjones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no frogs this time pls

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR FACE IS UGLY THERE IS NO POINT GOING TO AN EXTREMELY LOW WEIGHT

Why does the model diet manual say not to drink coffee?

what percentage of /thinspo/ is overweight/has been overweight? have there been any polls on this?

Most people who post/use thinspo are overweight and lie about their stats so they don't get bullied.

someone should make a strawpoll

need good workout routine to fit into sub 30 pants jeans wear small/xsmall but also have toned abs pecs etc is it possible? 18m never lifted in my life

New poll! Yay! strawpoll.me/11116537

in excess, caffeine isn't healthy. coffee also causes stained teeth. there have been studies showing that caffeine both causes weight gain and weight loss, so i'd take it with a grain of salt.

It's better to be thin than fat

losing weight = eating less
gaining muscle = working out
you've probably heard the phrase "abs are made in the kitchen"
you're a guy, so you will have abs if your body fat % is low enough; you lower your body fat % by losing weight

can I get a thin gf if I look like this?

Coffee makes me completely lose my appetite so yeah, that sounds like bullshit

wondering how many people are going to put 'current fatty' because obvs most of us think we're a lil fat if we still want to lose weight

>never been a fattie
feelsgoodman

Caffeine also increases cortisol release which can lead to weight gain/stress eating. You can build a tolerance to this effect tho

correlation causation

as a general rule, people who care about their appearance/self are going to attract people who care about their appearance/self

you're going to "get" a girlfriend by working on yourself

i'm thin and not into this body type at all, but that's personal taste

>people who drink coffee got fat
>therefore caffeine makes you fat
I guarantee they were either bogus studies or the conclusions were heavily interpreted by some clickbait article

literally like almost everyone drinks coffee
fats and thinnies alike
there's little to no causation at best

>tfw look pretty good when standing but have saggy skin/fat when leaning or prone position
>tfw body is ruined for life because used to be fat

your skin will tighten over time brej
you can also try light exercise

Thats basically what I said

loose skin doesn't tighten unless you have it removed by surgery though, and getting a huge abdominal scar isn't exactly gonna make me feel better about my body.. I do ab work and other exercises to try and help fill out there area better with muscle

you could always gain a lot of weight again and then try to lose it at a slow pace and see what happens.. you know.. for research..

lol id rather not ruin my body further and im never getting fat again.. the skin might not look loose anymore but it would go back to being loose or get even worse when losing again

Voted former fattie but honestly it was really for a few months and I didn't even loose it by own effort so it's hardly an achievement

I don't think it's gonna work dude

Porbably like 50%.

I was extremely overweight when I was a child, not sure if that has anything to do with me wanting to be thinspo.

Scars fade with time. You can google how to fade surgery scars with proper skincare techniques.

i realize that I have some smaller ones from having a cholecystectomy but the scar from that surgery is massive and its never gonna be gone

i was never overweight but i was chubby and all my peers were thin and from health-conscious familes, so it impacted me a lot. 5th and 6th grade yearbook photos are probably the best thinspo for me

A scar can eventually fade in appearance with proper care to it though. Even surgery scars. There are products specialized in helping people fade their surgery scars.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Ilu frugguh (:!

helo pls no punc me, i lik to hab huggs. i luv u tanks bye

helo yes i luv u bowf vary muc tanks bye

That's funny. I look back at pictures of myself as a kid for inspo too. But i was much thinner then. I hit puberty at 10 so being 12 i looked like i was 16. It sounds weird to wish you looked 12/13 again but man, i wasn't borderline overweight back then.

Saddest part is that I thought I was fat back then too.

>tfw no 13 year old year old gf that looks 16

sorry froggo

>tfw no jordyn jones gf

I regret wasting some of the best years of my life as a fatty but it does feel good to have made this change. 15 lbs more and I'll hit my goal, but these are proving to be the hardest

ilu frof

:(

>I regret wasting some of the best years of my life
holy shit get over yourself beta bitch and wash and cut your hair it looks horrible

damn user thats impressive, you're p cute now too

she is perfect

Woah fuck man, I've never been fat thanks to my godlike metabolism, but you did it on your own. Good job dude, you look way better.

>I've never been fat thanks to my godlike metabolism
haha, totally

>sweatingman.jpg

most people only have 200-300 cals difference in metabolism. You just grew up with good eating habits or had a higher TDEE due to your activity levels or muscles or whatever

Someone at work brought in a bunch of Taco Bell. I don't like Taco Bell but I'm hungry so took every bit of my strength not to have one.

hey frofo m prety hungri any tibs u cna gibe

fucking A' man, that's good tho,
you kinda look feminine, if that's your goal that's awesome (still qt)

ilu froggo thought you weren't coming

Mates is having yogurt as supper, instead of an actual meal good idea?

>aids general

you're so cute and i love your hands and hair. do you bite your nails? i love boys who bite their nails

do you ever get that feeling of superiority over people for not eating or eating healthily? it's so weird and i feel a little bad, but i also love it

i'm not clinically overweight but i've always been near the border, still consider myself pretty fat tho

yeah dinner is overrated, it's best to just eat right before you need to use energy, but yogurt should be fine

yogurt is an actual meal for me

I could make it a meal but I have a doubt that yogurt is one of those foods that is normally perceived to be healthy but will actually make you fat because of its sugar and fat

i-i bite my nails, some people actually arent disgusted by that?

eat 0% greek yoghurt

It's not sold in my country, will matsoni work? If anyone has even heard of it

if it's under 150 calories and not some shit like yoplait, don't worry about it

Huge grotesque scars are Veeky Forums

I rip the ends off but with my other fingers and not with my mouth I guess

t-t-thanks senpais

hOW

Damn

So qt

the same way as everyone else, he ate less food

working out can be cardio

>cardio = weight loss

We all gonna make it friends.

nah man it's so cute, but i'm also a freak so ymmv

i wish i was a pupper

ARE YOU REALLY SO FUCKING PATHETIC THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE SOME TACO BELL FOR LUNCH? JUST EAT LESS LATER HOLY SHIT AND IT IS NOT LIKE IT MATTERS IF YOU EAT 200CALS MORE ONE DAY YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

>"being a girl=easy mode!!"
>"aw manon your nail biting is so qt"
>knowing everyone immediately judges everything about me because my nails will never be a perfect french manicure
>have to censor out my nails on photos so people don't gossip

What a sweet little doggo.

>>have to censor out my nails on photos so people don't gossip
Wow

Try and stop me boi.

helo yes u shud dwink watar, watar halp wit hungar. alto hungri id gud becas mean u losin wait, hungri id wat skiny fel lik okey? i luv u apu tanks bye

goodness gracious friend, have a look at this cat

Quality content

let america eat people again

do mexicans taste like burrito

how many calories per 100g of people?

Yeah, I do a bit. Honestly those tacos looked pretty gross, the only reason it was hard is I'm pretty frickin hungry. I'm glad I resisted though. Only two more hours until I can eat something again.

200 cals more one day becomes 200 cals more every day for me. Every day there is some temptation.

who is this and why isn't she constantly posted here?

Previously 22.5 BMI
Now 17.2 BMI
I grew taller over time, but I also lost 10kg the past 6 months since I started aspiring.

slut

maybe you should start browsing /tv/
instagram.com/jordynjones/
she is top cunny

wew lad this kid knows what she is doing. thank you.

>this kid knows what she is doing
what?

Not that user, but, he likely means she knows how hot she is despite her seemingly young age and is playing that card.

This girl is popular with the hebe and ephebophiles.

she is 16 that isn't really that young many girl that age have matured and ofc she knows she is hot, any hot 16 year old girl know that they are and she is not acting weird for a 16 year old at all

>tfw your 30x30 pants be falling off you
>tfw you hav to go shopping to get a new belt and new pants
>feels bad to spend money
>feels good to be losing weight

>30x30
pls be female sizes

nah its kinda creepy if you're over 20 tbqh
not surprised, this is 4chins, but she's still jailb8