/LSG/ Lifestyle General

Lifestyle questions, you know.
does smoking affect zits in anyway?
also, how can smokin' affect your looks. I mean, we all know you look cooler smoking but can it fuck up something else (don't say lungs and such, you know what i mean)

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/smoking-acne.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone else on effay take a lot of psychedelic drugs?

I feel like psychedelics are /effay/

But not if you make them a fashion statement. The same with smoking, if you smoke because you like smoking rather then smoking to fit some aesthetic, then thats cool. But if not, you come off how you are, a pretentious twat. Not directed at you btw.

No I understand what you mean. People who have to ask if cigs are fashionable have already failed at being fashionable.

acne.org/smoking-acne.html

Hasn't affected mine, but then I've only been smoking for just over a year and it's irregular pipe smoking to enjoy the taste of tobacco, not cigarette smoking for nicotine.

ket is better

I've been smoking half a pack-a pack a day for a couple years now. Please, if you haven't started, don't. It's not worth it. My cardio is gone and I feel like shit.
It's fun for a few months but once yr addicted it's a huge hassle. I get embarrassed when I think about the fact that I'm literally addicted to one of the dumbest vices still available.

Is masturbation Veeky Forums?

Doing psychedelic drugs is effay. Psychedelic drug culture is not. If all you talk about is the drugs you do you're a boring asshole honestly besides being unfashionable

Fucking Veeky Forumsggots, go work out instead of killing yourselves with cigarettes. Being a skeleton isn't even effay

KET IS FOR HORSES YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

Is it true that you can still grow till youre 22 years old? What are some good daily things to do in order to keep growing? Im 5'11 and i really wanna be taller

smoking will fucking ruin your skin you will look like an old bag at 30

ket is for gods

i've taken so much ket that i got tired of it. i'll do it with friends, but only a little bit, so i don't get that all too familiar feeling.

it's just trendy right now. i still prefer coke

how the fuck do i quit smoking

nah its not mate, been doing it for years, goes hand in hand with techno, can dance for days on it

It's all in your mind, cigs are the only drug where you smoke to be focused, and smoke to be relaxed. They simply adopt the traits you give em, you need something else fill that role.

w2c these trousers?

I know I'll sounds like a total robocuck but vaping seriously help me quit after 5 years of smoking half a pack a day. got down to 3 mg of nicotine now I'm about to cut the habit completely.

vaping is not effay but neither is dying and smelling like shit

>but can it fuck up something else (don't say lungs and such, you know what i mean)

it darkens your teeth.
gives your breath a bad smell.
if you smoke long enough your voice turns ugly.

also makes your clothes stink.

It'll make you look more gaunt, it will yellow your teeth, and its negative effects on your health will affect your looks in the long term. And it'll make you smell like shit.

Last bone closes at 25, so it is possible

Is that why you didn't get the Darren Styles reference or?

but HOW?

i do acid, mdma, molly, and occasionly i smoke cigs with friends. weed doesnt get me high. i didnt build up a tolerance , i natrurally have one. but i love physcodellics so much

not smoking for once

i'm also 5'11 and around that age but i think its too late. the thing is, other parts of your body still keep growing (shoulders, chest), so the best thing is probably just getting calcium and protein and staying in shape

only things that sort of help:
1) switch to a lighter variety for a while before you quit
2) just don't buy them. you force yourself to portion out what you have left, which weans you off smoking for no reason. i enjoy smoking with coffee, so i'd save some for that ritual
3) once you're out, go cold turkey
4) this isn't a great one, but weed. not to pick it up as a new habit, but just for the one or two week period where the physical symptoms of withdrawal are the worst. it won't help the nicotine cravings but it fulfills the psychological need to smoke something.

I havent had any acne since ive started smoking a week ago

maybe its because im relieving stress

It gives you erectile dysfunction...

I know that may not be a big deal for much of Veeky Forums, but still.

I know i'm not much help, but i quit cold turkey. Even left my cigs on my desk to see everyday. Only one day was really bad with physical withdrawal but after that 10 minutes spazz attack, I've been good

this is the way to go

Smoking will fuck up almost every organ in your body. Your skin will age rapidly. I've been smoking for 6 years (21yo now) and there is a real difference between my non smoking friends skin and mine although it's different for everyone.

Seriously don't pick up the habit.

been smoking for about 3 months now, i can understand why people say not to, but the decision is up to you yourself desu. i find it relaxing and it's a good way to break the ice with other smokers when at pubs/clubs etc.
[spoiler]only reason i hate it is because it's like $20 for a good pack because australian and the packaging is uneffay as fuck[/spoiler]

I've never really been able to find any other reason to start smoking other than 'it looks cool', to be honest. I'll admit that's why I started, along with curiosity. I'd like to quit or at least move onto vaping because some of the flavours I've seen available sound really fucking nice. I smoke pot too but tfw too nervous to call a dealer sometimes.

Smoking fucks your organs up, fucks your teeth and nails up, fucks your skin up and makes your skin look aged, it is a inflammatory for most skin conditions and makes you stink. If you're doing it for the looks then you're a poser

I just started on an SSRI, am I going to become an emotionless zombie with no artistic drive?

That zip is fresh af

No you fucking loser

Yes. And you will also gain weight, feel bloated, and notice a diminished sense of taste and smell. Not to mention dry mouth, deep sleeps, and flat affect.