Eyewear

Where to find similar for not $500?
These are the Saville Row 18Kt Beuforts
The closest I could find are the Moscot Zevs but I don't like them as much

Also general eyewear thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ditto.com/tryon/kennington-eops0a/A
farfetch.com/shopping/men/l-g-r--1975-sunglasses-item-11463895.aspx?storeid=9727&from=listing&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_67_2_
eyewearbrands.com/designer glasses/giorgio armani/giorgio armani ar 5024j/giorgio armani ar5024j 3002 matte havana/
wooweyewear.com/allright6.htm
ray-ban.com/usa/eyeglasses/round/plp
framesdirect.com/framesfp/John_Lennon-tdognj/r.html?color=402737
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest.

You should buy these.

Paul Smith Kennington, if you have an Oliver Peoples near you get them from their, they have discounts and sales all the time. If not...

ditto.com/tryon/kennington-eops0a/A

I fucked up and got ugly ass rectangular teacher glasses and just realized it a couple days ago. Is it possible take them back and exchange them even thought I got them like 3 months ago?

Shit user sounds like you're stuck w them
Maybe they're not so bad? Post them

what type of glasses are these in picture

They're leather side shields on some large walrus style frames
They look at least 55-60mm eye size
The leather side shields shouldn't be hard to find
But the large Lennons, eh
Good luck

thanks alot :)

No, but glasses like that sound good, as opposed to shit like the OP posted which will end up looking bad 99% of the time.

I saw something similar on farfetch, but I can't remenber the maker.

Quick search
farfetch.com/shopping/men/l-g-r--1975-sunglasses-item-11463895.aspx?storeid=9727&from=listing&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_67_2_

eyewearbrands.com/designer glasses/giorgio armani/giorgio armani ar 5024j/giorgio armani ar5024j 3002 matte havana/

here's armani counterpart, cheap in comparison but i guess thats without lenses

Well I have those : wooweyewear.com/allright6.htm , I can post a pic if you want, they're really cool ! They're not perfectly round however, they're more "gibbous" ? Idk tell me if you like them, I think they look quite similar

Just got new glasses, thoughts?

white devil

I was in the sunlight but I am indeed very white

yaaaas cuntie

>that everything
You almost don't notice the nose ring

Kill yourself.

>as opposed to shit like the OP posted which will end up looking bad 99% of the time.
bullshit, you know nothing

buzz and lose nose ring
???
profit

I've actually considered buzzing, but I want to see how my hair looks when it gets longer first. Not sure if falling for the meme is a good idea

Not a bad plan desu, what would be the best method?

lol desu, I got weebed

I'll never understand nose rings

OP here
These are current frames
Discontinued Panama Jacks
Squares seriously don't suit my face

take that shit out your nose makes you look like a numale cuck SJW

whats with you faggots and your faggy nose rings

>want glasses
>perfect eyesight
Should I just kill myself?

you should buy sunglasses

w2c this or something similar (transparent, tinted lenses, circular/oval)
i know its phillip lim but i cant find the exact model
tyy

Get shot in the eyes by a soft air gun at a comfortable distance, that's how worsened his eyesight enough for him to wear glasses.

Are you me?

lmao

would love to get a pair of cazal but this model is available only through vintage resellers online, so i don't know if they fit my face.
anyway, thoughts?

I used to think like this then my vision went bad. I wear glasses most of the time but only cuz contacts are a pain in the ass.

Everybody here is gonna make fun of you for even considering it
But I'd say if it suits you why not
Ofc we don't know what you look like so

Thank you for sharing your opinion but I'd like to remind you this is a glasses thread, friends

Where can I find glasses similar to the minimalist rimless style of Cartier? I totally love these glasses but I don't have the money to spend more than a grand on 1 pair of glasses

These are really getting popular together with Louis Vuiton's/Cartier in dutch urban cities. I think they were originally used as desert glasses so the design is not particular to one brand. Goldplated they are rad as fuark.

Garrett leight
Pic releted

Btw, this one has a clip on.

thanks
but fuck me 530aud lmao

wtf these glasses look like shit

at least they're not round so they won't be boring and overdone a year from now

pls respond

Cartier is far above other designer brands when it comes to material quality (Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton etc.)[spoiler]tastes differ[/spoiler]

literally every human being on planet earth wears rectangle dad glasses

Still looks like shit

i found these in my attic. Don't know the model of the glasses but do know that they are Oliver Peoples. Would anybody know the price of these?

prolly $200-$500 depending on the condition of them

they are really good condition. Nothing wrong with them. I put them on grailed for $400

W2c?

ray-ban.com/usa/eyeglasses/round/plp

OP here thank you for your replies
I found these on eBay for about $220 after currency conv.
They're older Savile Rows
C/N?

>tfw have excellent vision
>can't wear a nice pair of frames

>tfw you can't pull off the les claypool look

I had 20/20 vision until I was 17 and I hated the idea of needing glasses at first, but now I appreciate being nearly blind
But hey maybe you've got a chance too

Lel they''re Timex, nothing special honestly

Also I should have taken my ring out, I know Veeky Forums doesn't like em and i don't really care, but I just wanted to hear about the glasses :'(

what kind of glasses should i get? i'm thinking of a round-ish frame. could i pull that off?

Absolutely
Get something thin, dark, and semiround

wasnt sure, thank you. i used to have literal rectangle glasses so this is kinda new territory for me

c/n?

N purely bc the silver joints on it are eh
Everything else is alright ig

W2c?

w2c sweater

Doesn't look good, desu

exactly the ones i got

crosspost
usually wear lenses, but kinda want to get back to frames for a bit. Used to wear shit rectangles. What would suit me best, except a noose?

round frames are the new hy

try before you buy, odds are you'll look terrible in them and they're on the verge of being played out anyways

Refer to OP.
A rounded frame would suit you, just don't go too deep or you'll look like Harry Potter

c/n?

Cop

Bought these a while ago

Might need glasses, what would suit me?

I'm getting new glasses for the semester, what would suit me? I have trouble deciding my face shape.

>nose ring
do you get triggered when people assume your gender?

don't get square ones

ive been wearing square ones all my life lol

framesdirect.com/framesfp/John_Lennon-tdognj/r.html?color=402737

Nice cops friends

contacts

>Ctrl F
>No one has mentioned warby Parker

desu they're not really that great, majority of the time you can get very similar frames for less

I've been looking at buying glasses latley, Looking for screwless frames and came across Mykita frames, checked them out in the store, they are around $600AUD, But experienced and have read online that the hinge gets loose, and if oyu need repairs for anything you have to go to an authorized dealer. Anyone had experience with MyKita optical classes?

pic related, Mykita Karsten

wew slow down there speedy gonzales those glasses are too fast for that prize