Uniqlo U preview is up, what do you Veeky Forumsgs think?

Uniqlo U preview is up, what do you Veeky Forumsgs think?

uniqlo.com/UniqloU/sp/us/

This in black looks very comfy

Like this jacket, the rest seems solid, too.

i want to marry christophe

kinda disappointed, looks like drake's hotline bling fashion.

probably copping anyway because I don't have style and just follow trends.

yeah, same. Overcoat and maybe a t-shirt and the olive shirt. Maybe some knits

off white would also be good, I think.
paired with forest green hnggg ;-;
also brown is close to oker which I love

Mass market shit. Just buy real lemair, not this trash.

Ayy lemaire did this again.
Not the fan of down jackets, other stuff is really solid. Would cop the coat and cashemire turtleneck.

i own more lemaire than you do and im still going to buy stuff from here
i feel all of the padded stuff is kinda shitty, like those scarves and gloves were trash, a lot of the other stuff is nice tho

Proof all your lemair stuff, kid.

>i own more lemaire than you do and im still going to buy stuff from here

ahahahahha fuck off kid

god i bet you bought UU/US too. ohhh wait you own more uc and plokhov than me lfmao

ROASTED

Boring and forgettable

Will probably cop this in a couple colors

Thru.

not including the secondhand stuff, but my point is more or less, there are people who love and buy the mainline stuff, but they dont see it as some kind of pretentious wank off to dismiss the uniqlo stuff because its not as good as the mainline, i realise that, im not buying it for amazing quality, im buying it because they are nicely designed clothes that fit with what i wear, sometimes i dont want to wear my nicer clothes everywhere, like youre not going to wear a pair of $1000 shoes to the club or going to walk your dog at 8 in the morning
no i dont just buy anything with a designer label slapped onto it if thats what youre implying, the only other uniqlo collab i would have bought stuff from is the jil sander one

Lmao, kid, there is proof of lemair clothing?

i might get some of the wool pants in khaki. rest i will pass

do you have any fits with lemair stuff ? really interesting to see

would love to see fit

>like youre not going to wear a pair of $1000 shoes to the club or going to walk your dog at 8 in the morning

Then why buy them? A person who is too worried about messing up $1000 shoes should not buy $1000 shoes. I've never understood this, if $1000 is so much to you, why waste it on something you aren't going to use regularly?

uniqlo is great if you like shrunken t shirts

>why buy a 500,000 dollar car if you're afraid to wreck it?

No, that would be equivalent to not driving it.

Clothes are meant to be worn, if you're not wearing shoes you'd go clubbing in to the club to look good, what are you going to wear them for? To take a picture for your autist friends on waywt and then take em off?

wearing expensive shoes to a club is the equivalent of rallycrossing a 458

have you ever been to a club or are you just too rich to care, mr cool guy

So the question remains: why would you buy shoes that you are too afraid to put on your feet?

thanks for proving that you have no point and are just shitposting at this point

I wouldn't spend that much on shoes, but I also don't care that much for any of my clothes.

I don't go to clubs anymore if I can help it either, but I generally never found it that hard to not fuck my shoes in that or any other occasion, so to me that post was talking about normal wear (especially judging from the dog walking comment). I'll wear my priciest clothes to the office daily or to the super market, I don't feel "wearing them down" that way is something I should worry about, that doesn't make my life any better.

Generally, I'd only rather pay attention to the utilistic aspect, as well as the aesthetic, instead of the economic aspect, when picking what clothes to wear.

i don't keep my expensive stuff in stasis either, i wear it all the time but i also don't wear it to places where there's a real danger of getting it fucked up because that's just a waste of money

>there's a real danger of getting it fucked up because that's just a waste of money

which is like, only a few things, honestly I've got some pretty dirty hobbies (fishing), and even then I wear nice clothes most of the time.

anyone from europe have experience ordering from uniqlo? is it worth it, taxes kinda fucked me last time i ordered from US

To wear when going to the city and stuff like that. Not for people to spill beer over.

>buy 1000$ shoes to walk around the city
>but no entering clubs, bars, coffee shops, or places with liquids people spill
>don't want to walk the dog at 8am in them either, or anything ordinary

wow you spent $1000 on some "city slippers" you're a fucking loser and so is anyone else who spends $$$+ on clothes to be scared to wear them

Uh Uniqlo has stores in most European countries?

Have you ever been to any club?

Have you been anywhere outside your home? It's dirty out there, don't wanna mess up your Raff Owens xD

I'm not saying I'm afraid to wear expensive clothing, I'm saying sometimes it's not the most logical decision when your dancing for practically a whole day, stepping on broken glass, having drinks spilled on you, having people trample on them etc
There are multitudes of other places im going to wear my shoes, so I don't really see the point in having my clothing's life reduced that drastically just to serve my ego that I'm too good to use cheap clothes for purposes that are clearly going to shit it up
I buy these expensive things because I appreciate quality and good design and I like to have nice things, but sometimes it just isn't practical, think of it like going to an expensive restaurants for dinner every night, it would be nice, but it's just a bit stupid and unnecessary unless you got that kind of cash to throw away

Don't own anything by Rick. But as you compared restaurants and coffee shops with clubs I'm repeating my question: have you ever been to any club?

>stupid an unnecessary
>isn't talking about the $1000 shoes he's scared to wear

Have you been outside your home? it's dirty out there, there's dirt and mud and snow and rain. Don't wanna mess up your Guidis

Alright, what's your favorite club then?

ye m8 ill just wear me margielas whilst working at mcdonalds and get them covered in sauce and grease and shit just to prove im not a poorfag
different shoes for different purposes im not going to wear hiking boots on a run the same way i wouldnt wear expensive luxury sneakers to somewhere where you're guaranteed going to get muck and shit on

i am still wearing my 2016 uniqlo lemaire stuff a lot. might get some of this
the twill blouson is awesome

Idk man i kinda get you. Sometimes if i get invited to go anywhere il think about going full uniqlo but the thought of spilling lemon squash always brings out my better judgement. Better to be safe than sorry

I'm not saying you should be scared to wear your expensive stuff everywhere you go
I remember probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in public was when I was at uni, walking up one of the big pathways, some first year kid wearing some gats in some weird colourway he probably got on sale heavily reduced, walks by me and trips over himself and scuffs his shoe, next thing he's crouched down rubbing his shoe and caressing it like a baby, like this was no 'shit I scuffed my shoe' and give it a quick brush off then keep walking moment, he would have been there for like a minute freaking out, licking his fingers and rubbing it to try repair it
please don't be that guy, there's no point buying nice clothes if youre never going to wear them, just don't be a wanker and go throw you money down the drain by wearing nice clothes to somewhere they are more than likely going to get trashed just because your ego is too big to wear something that isn't expensive

stop feeding this cunt ffs

I wonder how much they would produce compared to the past Lemaire collaborations. hope they go on sale like the past stuff did